CBB2016

Re: CBB2016

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Canary wrote:Btw I could not care less how anyone chooses to post, whether as a member or as a baghead, none of my business.
The ONLY TIME I take the slightest notice of baggies is when they accuse me of crap ... whilst craftily hiding their own histories under a paperbag.

To all those who have lives, have a nice valentine day. :Wiiiine!:

Oh shut up! :woteva:
Gabby

Postby Bananaman » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:44 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
It made me laugh when she wrote that, she's got so low and so vulgar before now, I thought she'd had a irony bypass

Trolls who screech about an irony bypass are often the ones with the biggest irony bypass.
At least whatever I say, I say it in my username, so that people can see it's me saying it.
Craven creeps like you do all your sordid deeds underneath a burka.
You cannot function unless you are hidden. Get out of my sight, you make me sick.

It would be amusing if instead of the bag a burka was used.
Stooo?
Bananaman

Postby Vicky » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:58 pm

I edited your post, Guesty. Image
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:54 pm

Bananaman wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
It made me laugh when she wrote that, she's got so low and so vulgar before now, I thought she'd had a irony bypass

Trolls who screech about an irony bypass are often the ones with the biggest irony bypass.
At least whatever I say, I say it in my username, so that people can see it's me saying it.
You cannot function unless you are hidden. Get out of my sight, you make me sick.

Stooo?

Or. It could be offensive

Postby luddite » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Bananaman wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stooo?

Isn't it ironic that the most offensive people are the most likely to take offence. :awesome:
luddite

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:23 pm

luddite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bananaman wrote:
Canary wrote:Trolls who screech about an irony bypass are often the ones with the biggest irony bypass.

Stooo?

Isn't it ironic that the most offensive people are the most likely to take offence. :awesome:

You find a burka clad woman offensive?

Postby luddite » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:08 am

Guest wrote:
luddite wrote:
Guest wrote:
Bananaman wrote:
Canary wrote:Trolls who screech about an irony bypass are often the ones with the biggest irony bypass.

Stooo?

I find anyone concealing their identity behind a mask offensive.
luddite

Postby BigAndy9 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:36 pm

This was a good thread just a few posts ago.
BigAndy9

Postby Text » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:This was a good thread just a few posts ago.

No, I disagree.
I think it's a damn good thread right the way through. :thumbsup:
We're all adults so an occasional minor spat won't do anyone any lasting harm unless they are made of straw.
Text

Postby BigAndy9 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Canary wrote:

No, I disagree.
We're all adults so an occasional minor spat won't do anyone any lasting harm unless they are made of straw.

Don't get upset just because a real man who fvcks women and tosses them aside won.

Jesus wept!
BigAndy9

Postby Text » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Canary wrote:

No, I disagree.

Don't get upset just because a real man who fvcks women and tosses them aside won.

Jesus wept!

Jesus has been weeping yet again? He should dry his tears, like a "real" man. Or maybe seek some counselling. :trollface:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:18 pm

Oh do piss off sweetheart, threads go off topic who fucking knew

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:24 pm

luddite wrote:
Guest wrote:

I find anyone concealing their identity behind a mask offensive.

An outfit offends you? Bacon offends some Arabs, what's the difference

Postby Guesty » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Poca wrote: ...., what planet do you live on??

You're the one living in a heavily protected world, on planet Dogs, where intriguingly, no *guests* ever criticise you, my dear.
You would not last ten seconds in any other forum cos you would not get the protection you get on here.
Me, I'm used to I getting negative post from anon guesties so I've learned to take the rough with the smooth. :laughing:

Hands up anyone who has ever seen a guest post criticising Poca. :gigglesnshit:

You live in cloud cuckoo land....... I've had many, many critical guest posts over time...... Protected?????... grow the fuck up! :off head:

You ARE totally protected, own it.
A few critical posts of you, here & there means zilch, compared to the avalanche of hateful guest posts which come my way.
And you like to celebrate the joys of guest posting, and speak in favour of it, ergo you're at it all the time, yourself.

BIB Wow , huge leap from A to Z there babe . I often find that people who make those kind of accusations are the ones indulging in said activity .

Anyway , never mind . On topic again ,Jez and stephanie .
THEY'VE BROKEN UP ! lololol. Yes I know it's a shocker , but jez has dumped stef. He tweeted about being a mug late last night , then deleted it later . He's unfollowed her on twitter and she's reciprocated . :gigglesnshit: They were due a joint appearance on Loose Weemin tomorrow and have canceled .
Guesty

Postby Text » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:02 pm

Guesty wrote:BIB Wow , huge leap from A to Z there babe .
It's no leap whatsoever, baggy. In fact, it couldn't be more logical. She said herself that guest posting was great fun and she posted a happy celebration smiley, to celebrate what fun it is. Where's the leap??

Guesty wrote:I often find that people who make those kind of accusations are the ones indulging in said activity .
What you find is down to the company you keep. I could not care less what you find or what you don't find.

Don't bother wasting your kapcha time making veiled accusations about guest posting at me. Cos I DON'T post anonymously, simple as that. I made a small handful of guest posts on here, in 2010, 6 years ago, and NEVER since, not once.
Thank you. :thumbsup:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother