CBB2016

Re: CBB2016

Postby Creamola Foam » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:25 pm

scotty t will win...did you hear all the girlie screams for him the other night???? he is a prize prick and it always amazes me how many women fall for it .
Creamola Foam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Creamola Foam wrote:scotty t will win...did you hear all the girlie screams for him the other night???? he is a prize prick and it always amazes me how many women fall for it .

What do they see in him? Tell me creamy, what?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Big Mouth » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Creamola Foam wrote:scotty t will win...did you hear all the girlie screams for him the other night???? he is a prize prick and it always amazes me how many women fall for it .

He has a penis.

A significant part of the BB demographic are housewives, teenage girls and gay men. The 'lads' are always gonna have an advantage, even if they're just average lookers.

If a women had gone in flashed her fanny numerous times, and bragged about shagging hundreds if not thousands of blokes, she'd be a slag a slut and far worse, and vilified by the viewers.

Scotty however has a pair of balls so he knows no better and is clearly the people's champ. :woteva: :mrgreen:
Big Mouth

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Gotta say.... Steph excelled herself with that 'centre of attention' task last night :pmsl:..... hilarious!! :thumbsup:

Recording tonight's final..... may the best man win! :canny:
Gabby

Postby BigAndy9 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:22 am

Was the perfect top 3 for me - even the order they finished.

Excellent CBB this year with the cherry on the top being getting to see the gorgeous Emma!! :awesome:
BigAndy9

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Was the perfect top 3 for me - even the order they finished.

Excellent CBB this year with the cherry on the top being getting to see the gorgeous Emma!! :awesome:

Yes, it was certainly entertaining :laughing:....... Scotty was a worthy winner imo :canny: ..... a genuine nice guy and a good laugh too! :mrgreen:

Roll on the next one! :hap:
Gabby

Postby BigAndy9 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:47 am

I don't want to put a downer on this programme, which i love, but i did notice a difference between the way Winston was treated to how Tiffany was treated regarding the attention they gave the opposite sex...
BigAndy9

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I don't want to put a downer on this programme, which i love, but i did notice a difference between the way Winston was treated to how Tiffany was treated regarding the attention they gave the opposite sex...

Her attention to the opposite sex was just lighthearted fun........ Winston was a sleaze bag! :pukeup:
Gabby

Postby BigAndy9 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:42 pm

Poca wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I don't want to put a downer on this programme, which i love, but i did notice a difference between the way Winston was treated to how Tiffany was treated regarding the attention they gave the opposite sex...

Her attention to the opposite sex was just lighthearted fun........ Winston was a sleaze bag! :pukeup:

Oh, ok.
BigAndy9

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:30 am

Big Mouth wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

He has a penis.

A significant part of the BB demographic are housewives, teenage girls and gay men. The 'lads' are always gonna have an advantage, even if they're just average lookers.

If a women had gone in flashed her fanny numerous times, and bragged about shagging hundreds if not thousands of blokes, she'd be a slag a slut and far worse, and vilified by the viewers.

Scotty however has a pair of balls so he knows no better and is clearly the people's champ. :woteva: :mrgreen:

Ah well, never mind, there's always the off button. I chose that quite a lot this year.
It's basically a long job interview for reality stars and washed up actors/models now. They have to do something I suppose.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Text » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Big Mouth wrote:
... :

Yup guesty :thumbsup: women are generally judged harshly in all respects, compared to men, and it's true of forums too, I've highlighted it often, giving specific examples.
Text

Postby Text » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 pm

So the guy who won is the Charlie Sheen wannabe who boasted "I've shagged hundreds of girls and btw I shit the bed too." That sent his fans into a wild voting frenzy did it? :thud: Seriously?? I know the world is changing, but jeeeesus!! To MY mind, no amount of "charm" can compensate for that sort of mindset.

[I may be wrong, so I stand corrected as I don't watch it at all. I get to read reports and comments about the show in the news and in various websites and I gathered that the turbo shagger&shitter was the lad who won]
Text

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Canary wrote:
Big Mouth wrote:
... :

Yup guesty :thumbsup: women are generally judged harshly in all respects, compared to men, and it's true of forums too, I've highlighted it often, giving specific examples.

You've also been guilty of it...... many times! :woteva:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:27 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Big Mouth wrote:
... :

You've also been guilty of it...... many times! :woteva:

Fair enough. In future I will be extra careful not to judge women more harshly. Maybe we are all guilty of it, including me.
Text

Postby Text » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:34 pm

I don't consciously judge anyone though. I just shout at whoever deliberately annoys me, regardless of their gender - and usually all I do is trade insults tit for tat and indulge in the usual juvenile name-calling ... again tit for tat. That's not really "judging" imo, that's simply swapping insults. But hey ho. :dunno:

-----------------------------------------

Off topic but Happy Valentines day in advance .... to anyone who G.A.S. We don't usually bother, we regard it as a purely commercial event but this year we've made an effort. Kicked off the weekend by going to see the movie Dirty Grandpa, Robert De Niro's latest. Ewww. We did not like it. Too gross. :kinell: I guess the title should've been a warning to us. Still, the weekend can only get better....
Text

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother