CBB2016

Re: CBB2016

Postby Text » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:56 pm

I did my best to avoid a row on this thread. It's always you who pounces on me when I am not even speaking to you Poca. :roll: Same thing happened the last time we had an argument in another thread - once again it was YOU who jumped on me, even tho my post wasn't addressed to you and had nowt to do with you.

I am not a human trampoline, Poca, stop this habit of jumping all over me for your own sick entertainment, it's bullying. Buy a real trampoline and jump up and down on it instead. Now run over & post your usual silly childish smilies. :roll:
Text

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:Lol a row thread is not complete till you see a load of anon bag-heads all smugly agreeing with each other and quack-quack-quacking away in harmony, like a load babary ducks. Seen it all zillions of times before, I've grown to enjoy the absolute predictability of it all. :laughing: Thanks for not disappointing me. Anyway, it's probly just the one guest, pretending to be several different guests.

@ Poca - you're the one who got banned 14 or 15 times from a forum in one calender year and you flounced a few times within that period too - so if you enjoy making accusations of insanity, best to consult a mirror. And don't ever accuse me of making anything up, if you ever want a link of anything I say, you've only got to ask. I never make things up, it's pointless.

14 or 15??? :pmsl:

What are you quibbling about? Why should you even have got ONE single ban, it wasn't even a strict forum. In fact I think it was more than 15 bans. That is what will happen again the minute you step away from this forum where you are totally protected, and set foot in any other forum.

For the 3rd time :again?: ..... Proof!!!!...... back up your allegations that I was posting as a guest :shell:
Gabby

Postby Text » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:Lol a row thread is not complete till you see a load of anon bag-heads all smugly agreeing with each other and quack-quack-quacking away in harmony, like a load babary ducks. Seen it all zillions of times before, I've grown to enjoy the absolute predictability of it all. :laughing: Thanks for not disappointing me. Anyway, it's probly just the one guest, pretending to be several different guests.

@ Poca - you're the one who got banned 14 or 15 times from a forum in one calender year and you flounced a few times within that period too - so if you enjoy making accusations of insanity, best to consult a mirror. And don't ever accuse me of making anything up, if you ever want a link of anything I say, you've only got to ask. I never make things up, it's pointless.

What are you quibbling about? Why should you even have got ONE single ban, it wasn't even a strict forum. In fact I think it was more than 15 bans. That is what will happen again the minute you step away from this forum where you are totally protected, and set foot in any other forum.

For the 3rd time :again?: ..... Proof!!!!...... back up your allegations that I was posting as a guest :shell:

Don't be barking orders at me, you psychotic little feral with 15 bans. It wasn't me who made the allegations. It happened on Sept 4, 2015. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:

Don't be barking orders at me, you psychotic little feral with 15 bans. It wasn't me who made the allegations. It happened on Sept 4, 2015. :thumbsup:

A few weeks you said.... Proof!!!..... Barking mad tart! :off head:
Gabby

Postby Text » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.

Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:

Serious crimes on forums? What the fuck are you on?

You cowardly thick fucks like to act even thicker and denser than you already are, when it suits you. For the record yes some of the acts on that list ARE crimes, :thumbsup: especially the ones which involve deliberate, uninvited invasion of privacy, malicious impersonation, and BULLYING resulting in the victim occasioning personal harm. Don't you know the law?

When you resort to using an extreme troll like your idol Dean to win arguments, you know it's time to give up. He is no longer on forums, can't you let him rest in peace, instead of resurrecting his name again and again to win arguments?

Lol "unrequited love", you are addressing the word person, try the protected bint instead.
Text

Postby Text » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.

Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:

Who does all that??? :yikes:

No one here, it's what she does on that chlamydia place of hers

No, I would never DREAM of doing any of those acts. That's the very point I was making. I was saying that if after 6 years you're still jumping up and down and giving yourself a nosebleed over allegedly a guest backing themselves up, then why don't you criticise forum activities that are far far worse, like the things on the list I made, things which happen quite regularly? Cos it's SCUM like you and your buddies who do those activities, you don't want to criticise your own.

And I did not say that those "crimes" happen here so stop stirring.
Text

Postby Text » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:51 pm

And guesty, if you have been a member here long enough to remember nonevents from 6 years ago, how come you still cannot bring your cowardly self to make accusations in your own username, to enable others to judge YOUR history, the way you enjoy judging other people's histories eh? :wink:

Quack away, anon dahling(s), ... taking pot shots from underneath a burka is your station in life, you've arrived.

Cowardly judgemental SCUM. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No one here, it's what she does on that chlamydia place of hers

No, I would never DREAM of doing any of those acts. That's the very point I was making. I was saying that if after 6 years you're still jumping up and down and giving yourself a nosebleed over allegedly a guest backing themselves up, then why don't you criticise forum activities that are far far worse, like the things on the list I made, things which happen quite regularly? Cos it's SCUM like you and your buddies who do those activities, you don't want to criticise your own.

And I did not say that those "crimes" happen here so stop stirring.

No. It wasn't a guest backing themselves up, it was YOU backing yourself up by posting as a guest and quoting your own username post.

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:08 pm

What a fookin' psycho!! :pmsl: :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Poca wrote:What a fookin' psycho!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

True, but she's good to laugh at

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:What a fookin' psycho!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

True, but she's good to laugh at

Cringe at more like! :shame:
Gabby

Postby BigAndy9 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:43 am

Canary wrote:I did my best to avoid a row on this thread. It's always you who pounces on me when I am not even speaking to you Poca. :roll: Same thing happened the last time we had an argument in another thread - once again it was YOU who jumped on me, even tho my post wasn't addressed to you and had nowt to do with you.

I am not a human trampoline, Poca, stop this habit of jumping all over me for your own sick entertainment, it's bullying. Buy a real trampoline and jump up and down on it instead. Now run over & post your usual silly childish smilies. :roll:

I'm afraid you've made a right little t1t of yourself on the thread Canary.

Was a good thread at one point...

:awesome:
BigAndy9

Postby Text » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Which is something YOU'd never do of course. :cuppaT: Those numerous arguments and fights on all the threads you make, are all a figment of my imagination eh? I have NEVER posted in any of your fighty, shouty threads, I keep out of them, I don't know you from Adam.

Anyway all I was doing in this thread, was replying to people. The ones who were worth replying to, that is.
Text

Postby Text » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:10 pm

Oh I forgot to add this smiley. Seems to be in vogue atm > :awesome:
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Canary wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Which is something YOU'd never do of course. :cuppaT: Those numerous arguments and fights on all the threads you make, are all a figment of my imagination eh? I have NEVER posted in any of your fighty, shouty threads, I keep out of them, I don't know you from Adam.

Anyway all I was doing in this thread, was replying to people. The ones who were worth replying to, that is.

Who the fuck knows anyone on forums anyway

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother