CBB2016

Re: CBB2016

Postby team canny » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Canary wrote:
Guesty wrote:BIB Wow , huge leap from A to Z there babe .
It's no leap whatsoever, baggy. In fact, it couldn't be more logical. She said herself that guest posting was great fun and she posted a happy celebration smiley, to celebrate what fun it is. Where's the leap??



Guesty wrote:I often find that people who make those kind of accusations are the ones indulging in said activity .
What you find is down to the company you keep. I could not care less what you find or what you don't find.

Don't bother wasting your kapcha time making veiled accusations about guest posting at me. Cos I DON'T post anonymously, simple as that. I made a small handful of guest posts on here, in 2010, 6 years ago, and NEVER since, not once.
Thank you. :thumbsup:


Those guest post you made six years ago to back yourself up, were quite funny. You posting one thing, thing quoting yourself (while in guest mode) to agree with what you said, still make me laugh
User avatar
team canny
 

Re: CBB2016

Postby Canary » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:27 pm

team canny wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guesty wrote:BIB Wow , huge leap from A to Z there babe .
It's no leap whatsoever, baggy. In fact, it couldn't be more logical. She said herself that guest posting was great fun and she posted a happy celebration smiley, to celebrate what fun it is. Where's the leap??



Guesty wrote:I often find that people who make those kind of accusations are the ones indulging in said activity .
What you find is down to the company you keep. I could not care less what you find or what you don't find.

Don't bother wasting your kapcha time making veiled accusations about guest posting at me. Cos I DON'T post anonymously, simple as that. I made a small handful of guest posts on here, in 2010, 6 years ago, and NEVER since, not once.
Thank you. :thumbsup:


Those guest post you made six years ago to back yourself up, were quite funny. You posting one thing, thing quoting yourself (while in guest mode) to agree with what you said, still make me laugh

I'll bet anything it's YOU who made those posts, baghead. Impersonation is rife on forums. Laugh instead at the scum who dragged you up - it did a shit job!






Guesty wrote: .... Anyway , never mind . On topic again ,Jez and stephanie .
THEY'VE BROKEN UP ! lololol. Yes I know it's a shocker , but jez has dumped stef. ... .

Oh please, put your pretence away. Your only reason for coming to this thread today was to dredge up a row that was dead in the water - as if I didn't know - while pretending that you were only here to post on topic. Your true intentions are coming out now. Team Canny my ass.
Always start a story at the beginning. If you start your story-telling in the middle, you are deliberately trying to omit the most crucial part, the part which puts everything into perspective.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Poca » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Canary, you're a lying bitch..... I have never said guest posting is fun, meaning that I myself 'guest' post...... I may have said that I enjoy guests posts... because yes, they can often be funny!!......BIG DIFFERENCE!!...... don't twist my words you mad cow! :dafinger:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Canary wrote:
team canny wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guesty wrote:BIB Wow , huge leap from A to Z there babe .
It's no leap whatsoever, baggy. In fact, it couldn't be more logical. She said herself that guest posting was great fun and she posted a happy celebration smiley, to celebrate what fun it is. Where's the leap??



Guesty wrote:I often find that people who make those kind of accusations are the ones indulging in said activity .
What you find is down to the company you keep. I could not care less what you find or what you don't find.

Don't bother wasting your kapcha time making veiled accusations about guest posting at me. Cos I DON'T post anonymously, simple as that. I made a small handful of guest posts on here, in 2010, 6 years ago, and NEVER since, not once.
Thank you. :thumbsup:


Those guest post you made six years ago to back yourself up, were quite funny. You posting one thing, thing quoting yourself (while in guest mode) to agree with what you said, still make me laugh

I'll bet anything it's YOU who made those posts, baghead. Impersonation is rife on forums. Laugh instead at the scum who dragged you up - it did a shit job!






Guesty wrote: .... Anyway , never mind . On topic again ,Jez and stephanie .
THEY'VE BROKEN UP ! lololol. Yes I know it's a shocker , but jez has dumped stef. ... .

Oh please, put your pretence away. Your only reason for coming to this thread today was to dredge up a row that was dead in the water - as if I didn't know - while pretending that you were only here to post on topic. Your true intentions are coming out now. Team Canny my ass.


No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: CBB2016

Postby Canary » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:01 am

Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.


Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:
Always start a story at the beginning. If you start your story-telling in the middle, you are deliberately trying to omit the most crucial part, the part which puts everything into perspective.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Canary » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:28 am

Poca wrote:Canary, you're a lying bitch..... I have never said guest posting is fun, meaning that I myself 'guest' post...... I may have said that I enjoy guests posts... because yes, they can often be funny!!......BIG DIFFERENCE!!...... don't twist my words


you mad cow! :dafinger:

Oh so YOU'RE the sane cow? Is that how you managed to get yourself banned at FH forum fifteen times in just one year ... in between lots of flounces? I think I'll take insanity over YOUR version of "sanity" any day!

Few weeks ago, you were outed as a guest poster who was asking provocative questions as a guest, then answering them yourself as another guest. You tried to make light of it but it did not work. I'm convinced now that 90%% of the nasty posts that came my way, came from you and now I actually feel guilty for blaming other people, cos all the time it was YOU doing it, you spoilt, devious little shit .
Always start a story at the beginning. If you start your story-telling in the middle, you are deliberately trying to omit the most crucial part, the part which puts everything into perspective.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:03 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.


Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:



Who does all that??? :yikes:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: CBB2016

Postby Canary » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:22 am

Holly wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.


Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:



Who does all that??? :yikes:

Obvs it's not one individual person, it's lots of different people and it's been happening nearly every day on many forums, going back years... especially targeting, BULLYING & stalking.
If the cowardly bag head with a yellow streak down its back (who came to re-ignite this row after it had died) has got time to obsess itself with trivial nonevents from 6 years back, then hopefully it will also make time to investigate the REAL crimes on forums.

That's my take. Goodnight Holly, I was busy doing something. I've completed my mission now. Off to bed.
Always start a story at the beginning. If you start your story-telling in the middle, you are deliberately trying to omit the most crucial part, the part which puts everything into perspective.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Poca » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:Canary, you're a lying bitch..... I have never said guest posting is fun, meaning that I myself 'guest' post...... I may have said that I enjoy guests posts... because yes, they can often be funny!!......BIG DIFFERENCE!!...... don't twist my words


you mad cow! :dafinger:

Oh so YOU'RE the sane cow? Is that how you managed to get yourself banned at FH forum fifteen times in just one year ... in between lots of flounces? I think I'll take insanity over YOUR version of "sanity" any day!

Few weeks ago, you were outed as a guest poster who was asking provocative questions as a guest, then answering them yourself as another guest. You tried to make light of it but it did not work. I'm convinced now that 90%% of the nasty posts that came my way, came from you and now I actually feel guilty for blaming other people, cos all the time it was YOU doing it, you spoilt, devious little shit .


Outed where? :bored: .... You make it up as you go along.... you have mental health issues!!! ...... must suck being you! :off head:

So back up your allegations with evidence of me guest posting..... like I need to hide from anything I have to say to you :pmsl: ........ crazy bint! :off head:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.


Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:


Serious crimes on forums? What the fuck are you on? Was there an armed robbery on dogs? Did someone get raped on DS? Who killed who on DTV? You are seriously fucked in the head. Just because you've been outed as a liar who guest post to back up your own shite. Also, don't take it to heart just because Dean thought you were a fat arsed, big mouth, vulgar, gobby shite. Unrequited love must hurt you eh
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: CBB2016

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Holly wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.


Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:



Who does all that??? :yikes:


No one here, it's what she does on that chlamydia place of hers
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: CBB2016

Postby Guesty » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Holly wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
No. It was definitely YOU who posted as a guest called "Team canny" you quoted your own post and agreed with it. Dean was a mod here and he posted the logs to PROVE it was YOU. Stop lying.


Well far be it for me to challenge that oracle of truth that is Dean. The guy who found time to ... ahem "speak the truth about guests" in between posting rape, sodomy and necrophilia threats to me and telling women he's going to slit their throats and shit inside them. Nice lad. Easy to see how people like that are regarded as flawless idols by you, and their word is regarded as gospel by you.

Two admin members challenged what he said at the time and that is more than enough for me. Not enough for you obviously, but that is your problem, not mine. :thumbsup:

When you finally manage to drag your bone-idle, meddling carcass away from this topic, maybe you will get round to concentrating on the REALLY serious crimes on forums, like hacking, pinging, doxing, stalking, bullying, impersonation, eh?? Here's hoping. :wink:



Who does all that??? :yikes:

:dunno: She's nuts . She goes postal when called out and throws accusations around hoping to distract from her own imperfections .
Watched it happen time after time .
Her own forum is obviously free of all such things :wink: . Natch . Never mind eh ?
User avatar
Guesty
 

Re: CBB2016

Postby Canary » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:52 pm

Lol a row thread is not complete till you see a load of anon bag-heads all smugly agreeing with each other and quack-quack-quacking away in harmony, like a load babary ducks. Seen it all zillions of times before, I've grown to enjoy the absolute predictability of it all. :laughing: Thanks for not disappointing me. Anyway, it's probly just the one guest, pretending to be several different guests.

@ Poca - you're the one who got banned 14 or 15 times from a forum in one calender year and you flounced a few times within that period too - so if you enjoy making accusations of insanity, best to consult a mirror. And don't ever accuse me of making anything up, if you ever want a link of anything I say, you've only got to ask. I never make things up, it's pointless.
Always start a story at the beginning. If you start your story-telling in the middle, you are deliberately trying to omit the most crucial part, the part which puts everything into perspective.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Poca » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:05 pm

Canary wrote:Lol a row thread is not complete till you see a load of anon bag-heads all smugly agreeing with each other and quack-quack-quacking away in harmony, like a load babary ducks. Seen it all zillions of times before, I've grown to enjoy the absolute predictability of it all. :laughing: Thanks for not disappointing me. Anyway, it's probly just the one guest, pretending to be several different guests.

@ Poca - you're the one who got banned 14 or 15 times from a forum in one calender year and you flounced a few times within that period too - so if you enjoy making accusations of insanity, best to consult a mirror. And don't ever accuse me of making anything up, if you ever want a link of anything I say, you've only got to ask. I never make things up, it's pointless.


14 or 15??? :pmsl:

Like I said... and I'll ask again.... show me the evidence of me 'guest' posting..... back up your bullshit! :shell:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12729
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: CBB2016

Postby Canary » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:Lol a row thread is not complete till you see a load of anon bag-heads all smugly agreeing with each other and quack-quack-quacking away in harmony, like a load babary ducks. Seen it all zillions of times before, I've grown to enjoy the absolute predictability of it all. :laughing: Thanks for not disappointing me. Anyway, it's probly just the one guest, pretending to be several different guests.

@ Poca - you're the one who got banned 14 or 15 times from a forum in one calender year and you flounced a few times within that period too - so if you enjoy making accusations of insanity, best to consult a mirror. And don't ever accuse me of making anything up, if you ever want a link of anything I say, you've only got to ask. I never make things up, it's pointless.


14 or 15??? :pmsl:


What are you quibbling about? Why should you even have got ONE single ban, it wasn't even a strict forum. In fact I think it was more than 15 bans. That is what will happen again the minute you step away from this forum where you are totally protected, and set foot in any other forum.
Always start a story at the beginning. If you start your story-telling in the middle, you are deliberately trying to omit the most crucial part, the part which puts everything into perspective.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests