CBB2016

Re: CBB2016

Postby BigAndy9 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Funniest TV i've ever seen.

Loving this year's CBB.

Scotty T or Darren to win at the moment.

Can't stand Gemma!
BigAndy9

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:30 am

Cruel and boring with zero entertainment value this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it has the lowest viewing figures for a Jan BB this year. Really quite turned off by it all.
Nobody should win.
Lady Murasaki

Postby BigAndy9 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:14 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Cruel and boring with zero entertainment value this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it has the lowest viewing figures for a Jan BB this year. Really quite turned off by it all.
Nobody should win.

Stick it up yer bum!

It's Ace!
BigAndy9

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Cruel and boring with zero entertainment value this year. Wouldn't be surprised if it has the lowest viewing figures for a Jan BB this year. Really quite turned off by it all.
Nobody should win.

Stick it up yer bum!

It's Ace!

I agree :mrgreen:...... they know what to expect when they agree to sign up for it.... and they're free to walk whenever they want if they're not happy!..... face to face nominations was hilarious too :laughing: ...... such dramatics!!! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Nobody should win.

How is it cruel?
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Loving this year's CBB.

Can't stand Gemma!

Gemma is a busybody for sure..... likes her big wooden spoon she does :gigglesnshit:

Been some hilarious meltdowns this series...... some cracking game players :mrgreen:

Not surprised Christina was voted off..... sitting there mostly characterless, and frowning upon others actions, is no way to gain brownie points on BB! :mrgreen:

Scotty to win :hap:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:32 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Nobody should win.

Stick it up yer bum!

It's Ace!

It's worse than what comes out of my bum.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Poca wrote:
Nobody should win.

How is it cruel?

How is it not? The whole set up is to wind each other up, face to face moms etc. ply the unstable with alcohol etc.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vicky » Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Loving this year's CBB.

Can't stand Gemma!

It was hilarious, the way Angie said "David is dead" and then the confusion that followed. :laughing:
Vicky

Postby Gabby » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Poca wrote:
Nobody should win.

How is it cruel?

How is it not? The whole set up is to wind each other up, face to face moms etc. ply the unstable with alcohol etc.

They're all consenting adults knowing by now what's involved when they enter the house..... it's never been a game of 'happy families'...... how boring would that be!! :mrgreen:

They're free to leave at any time, but most don't do they! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guesty » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:30 am

:pmsl:
Oh holy crap , laughing like a drain at knickergate . Steph is a dirty bitch .
Guesty

Postby BigAndy9 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:43 pm

Guesty wrote::pmsl:

Felt rather sorry for her although we don't know how long they were actually there.

Gemma - what a c**t!
BigAndy9

Postby Guesty » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Guesty wrote::pmsl:

Felt rather sorry for her although we don't know how long they were actually there.

Gemma - what a c**t!

The dirty girl has been asked many times to stop leaving her dirty knickers lying around everywhere and she just ignores everyone. It's one of the reasons dannielle is cracking up at steph, her filthy habits .No wonder everyone is getting ill in there with Steph's weeks old knickers lying everywhere .
I can't feel sorry for her when she denied they were her knickers to everyone in the bedroom , then said to jeremy out in the garden that they were indeed hers . Then she said she had a problem "down there" and had also been "feeling horny" and that's why it "looked like pigeon shit " , then her and jeremy laughed their asses off . He won't be laughing when he gets an STD from her clearly unhealthy fanny .
Gemma is dreadful, but makes it worth watching by causing chaos and shit stirring . :thumbsup:
Guesty

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:47 am

Poca wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Poca wrote:
Nobody should win.

How is it cruel?

They're all consenting adults knowing by now what's involved when they enter the house..... it's never been a game of 'happy families'...... how boring would that be!! :mrgreen:

They're free to leave at any time, but most don't do they! :thumbsup:

They do but they keep coming back again apparently :laughing:

2 have walked due to illnesses. And 2 keep leaving but keep coming back.

It was just a bit too angry and paranoid(like forums) for me but it's gotten better recently, it's always good to spot the sociopaths in the mix. And I never thought I'd say this but Darren Day seems the most sane and together person in there. Jeremy is my fave tho, hope Steph realises how loyal he's been to her.
Lady Murasaki

Postby BigAndy9 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:33 pm

Scottie T, Jezza or Tiff to win now - she's growing on me!
BigAndy9

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother