CBB2016

Re: CBB2016

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Big Mouth wrote:
A significant part of the BB demographic are housewives, teenage girls and gay men. The 'lads' are always gonna have an advantage, even if they're just average lookers.
... :

Yup guesty :thumbsup: women are generally judged harshly in all respects, compared to men, and it's true of forums too, I've highlighted it often, giving specific examples.

You've also been guilty of it...... many times! :woteva:

It made me laugh when she wrote that, she's got so low and so vulgar before now, I thought she'd had a irony bypass

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Big Mouth wrote:
A significant part of the BB demographic are housewives, teenage girls and gay men. The 'lads' are always gonna have an advantage, even if they're just average lookers.
... :

Yup guesty :thumbsup: women are generally judged harshly in all respects, compared to men, and it's true of forums too, I've highlighted it often, giving specific examples.

You've also been guilty of it...... many times! :woteva:

It made me laugh when she wrote that, she's got so low and so vulgar before now, I thought she'd had a irony bypass

Yeah, but credit where it's due.... she didn't deny it! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:20 pm

Guest wrote:

Trolls who screech about an irony bypass are often the ones with the biggest irony bypass.
At least whatever I say, I say it in my username, so that people can see it's me saying it.
Craven creeps like you do all your sordid deeds underneath a burka.
You cannot function unless you are hidden. Get out of my sight, you make me sick.
Text

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trolls who screech about an irony bypass are often the ones with the biggest irony bypass.
At least whatever I say, I say it in my username, so that people can see it's me saying it.
You cannot function unless you are hidden. Get out of my sight, you make me sick.

Your username is of no more importance or anymore real than a 'guest' username........ get over yourself ffs! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:51 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

Your username is of no more importance or anymore real than a 'guest' username........ get over yourself ffs! :roll:

Don't start that old chestnut about how a username is exactly like a random baghead who's cowering behind a proxy cos it's all been said before.
A username provides a reference point, and a means of identification.
You need to provide a valid IP and ISP to be able to use a username. In that respect it' s very, very real.
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

So the fact I wear a burka makes you sick. Wow I didn't realise you were such an out and out Islamaphobe. As for getting out of your sight, the fact I wear a burka means you can't see me, so you're talking dribble there.

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't start that old chestnut about how a username is exactly like a random baghead who's cowering behind a proxy cos it's all been said before.
A username provides a reference point, and a means of identification.
You need to provide a valid IP and ISP to be able to use a username. In that respect it' s very, very real.

The name 'Canary' 'Canny' 'stupid insult' etc holds no more weight than the name 'Guest'........ neither reveals a true identity!!! .... get fucking real woman, what planet do you live on??..... fuck off! :off head:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:

So the fact I wear a burka makes you sick. Wow I didn't realise you were such an out and out Islamaphobe. As for getting out of your sight, the fact I wear a burka means you can't see me, so you're talking dribble there.

I'm using the word "burka" cos it makes a change from repetitively saying "paperbag" all the time.
It's the hypocrisy & duplicity that makes me sick, nowt to do with the burka - but then you knew that.
Text

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:34 pm

Poca wrote: fuck off!

Gosh. You're starting to sound ... erm what's the word i'm looking for?? Ah yes ... VULGAR!
Text

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:37 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote: fuck off!

Gosh. You're starting to sound ... erm what's the word i'm looking for?? Ah yes ... VULGAR!

Well you'd know all about that huh? :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Poca wrote: ...., what planet do you live on??

You're the one living in a heavily protected world, on planet Dogs, where intriguingly, no *guests* ever criticise you, my dear.
You would not last ten seconds in any other forum cos you would not get the protection you get on here.
Me, I'm used to I getting negative post from anon guesties so I've learned to take the rough with the smooth. :laughing:

Hands up anyone who has ever seen a guest post criticising Poca. :gigglesnshit:
Text

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Canary wrote:

You're the one living in a heavily protected world, on planet Dogs, where intriguingly, no *guests* ever criticise you, my dear.
You would not last ten seconds in any other forum cos you would not get the protection you get on here.
Me, I'm used to I getting negative post from anon guesties so I've learned to take the rough with the smooth. :laughing:

You live in cloud cuckoo land....... I've had many, many critical guest posts over time...... Protected?????... grow the fuck up! :off head:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:04 pm

Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:

You live in cloud cuckoo land....... I've had many, many critical guest posts over time...... Protected?????... grow the fuck up! :off head:

You ARE totally protected, own it.
A few critical posts of you, here & there means zilch, compared to the avalanche of hateful guest posts which come my way.
And you like to celebrate the joys of guest posting, and speak in favour of it, ergo you're at it all the time, yourself.
Text

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Canary wrote:
Poca wrote:
Canary wrote:

You ARE totally protected, own it.
A few critical posts of you, here & there means zilch, compared to the avalanche of hateful guest posts which come my way.
And you like to celebrate the joys of guest posting, and speak in favour of it, ergo you're at it all the time, yourself.

:off head: :off head:
Gabby

Postby Text » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Btw I could not care less how anyone chooses to post, whether as a member or as a baghead, none of my business.
The ONLY TIME I take the slightest notice of baggies is when they accuse me of crap ... whilst craftily hiding their own histories under a paperbag.

To all those who have lives, have a nice valentine day. :Wiiiine!:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother