Big Brother 2010

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:18 pm

guest1 wrote:
kitty wrote:Right good mix so far, tis shaping up to being very interesting!

and now Jordan lokalikeeeeeeeee, she looks much older than 29 :choc:

Why has she put grease through her hair?!
kitty

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 pm

kitty wrote:
guest1 wrote:
kitty wrote:Right good mix so far, tis shaping up to being very interesting!

and now Jordan lokalikeeeeeeeee, she looks much older than 29 :choc:

Why has she put grease through her hair?!

maybe she fell into the chippy pan, guess thats how you get the Jordan,greasy lookalikee look. :ohdear: :ohdear:
guest1

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 pm

Ach, they started messing with it already! Why cant they just let people get to know each other for a few days first!
kitty

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:27 pm

kitty wrote:Ach, they started messing with it already! Why cant they just let people get to know each other for a few days first!

Why did they stop the E4 redbutton to go live, we have to pay this time if we want the live streaming, mean bggrs. :shake head: :choc:
guest1

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 pm

kitty wrote:Ach, they started messing with it already! Why cant they just let people get to know each other for a few days first!

back in a few days, see how they get on. byeeeeeeeee for now Kitty. :Wiiiine!:
guest1

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Live feed gives a very different perspective! Mario is my favourite so far :choc:
kitty

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:36 pm

The ozzy bloke is nice to look at but can't say I am too impressed with any of the housemates. We have Jordan wannabe, Beyonce wannabe. All very sad people who think going on that show will make life better and get them a magazine deal, or a glamour modelling job.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

guest1 wrote:

back in a few days, see how they get on. byeeeeeeeee for now Kitty. :Wiiiine!:

See you later guest1 :Hiya:
kitty

Postby Bree » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Agreed MMM.
That's what spoiled BB in the first place, when they housemates became aware of the fame potential. Then all you got in was wannabees and people acting how they thought they should :shake head:

Lets hope there are some genuine characters amongst this bunch :thumbsup:
Bree

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Bree wrote:Agreed MMM.
That's what spoiled BB in the first place, when they housemates became aware of the fame potential. Then all you got in was wannabees and people acting how they thought they should :shake head:

I dont mind them being aware so much, it is when they go on and on about it in the house, drives me crackers! Always trying to second guess the public. I also hate too much BB interference. People watching is interesting enough on its own I reckon :paranoid:
kitty

Postby Bree » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant Kitty, the constant references to 'the public' and what they will be thinking and feeling.

I didn't bother watching last year cos I got sickof it, I'm hoping this last ones gonna be good though for old times sake :Wiiiine!:
Bree

Postby Mad Madam Mimm » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:10 pm

kitty wrote:

I dont mind them being aware so much, it is when they go on and on about it in the house, drives me crackers! Always trying to second guess the public. I also hate too much BB interference. People watching is interesting enough on its own I reckon :paranoid:

Bree.... I agree, the 1st was good, they didn't know what would go on when they left, its true, now they leave and they know that for a brief time they will be papped and get mag deals. It is all about the fame.

Kitty... looking at the people we have they will be on and on about there "careers" in the limelight none stop. I think the monk bloke and the oz could be a good bunch.
Mad Madam Mimm

Postby kitty » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 am

Mad Madam Mimm wrote:
kitty wrote:

Bree.... I agree, the 1st was good, they didn't know what would go on when they left, its true, now they leave and they know that for a brief time they will be papped and get mag deals. It is all about the fame.

Kitty... looking at the people we have they will be on and on about there "careers" in the limelight none stop. I think the monk bloke and the oz could be a good bunch.

Been reading a bit about it today on digital spy, the mole theme is actually sounding very funny. And the oz guy has been wandering about with his top off :popcorn:
kitty

Postby CatNip » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Well thats quite a rare bunch of hens teeth thats gone into the house :kinell:
My jury is still out :paranoid:
But i see the Beyonce look alike wasnt.'t long getting her kit off :roll:
Takes it a while to get my intrest ... when the fake smiles go and they get down to the nitty gritty of who likes who
CatNip

Postby kitty » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Nearly time for the first highlights show :popcorn:
kitty

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother