Big Brother 2010

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 pm

kitty wrote:I do not like the way that Shabby is so angry with (erm, the irish girl) just for not fancying her. Stalker alert :paranoid:

Caiomhe :thumbsup:

Yes, agree with you - and when she was on the other night about "lesbians have feelings too".

Gets on my nerves when people have to make such a big issue about their sexuality. :brickwall:
Snuffleupagus

Postby live.life.today » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:28 pm

kitty wrote:I do not like the way that Shabby is so angry with (erm, the irish girl) just for not fancying her. Stalker alert :paranoid:

Im watching Alan Carr Chatty Man now, waiting to see the charming Katie Price and future hubby No.2 appear, such fun. :gigglesnshit:
BB needs to up its Game soon, dont think the viewing figures will be good for the last show. :shake head:
live.life.today

Postby Nicky » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:22 pm

So, Shabby, Sunshine or Dave :dunno:

Or have they had another task to swap places that I missed :bum:

Think I want Shabby out cos her boring mate is threatening to go too :yess:

We might get some interseting new housemates :thumbsup:
Nicky

Postby Nicky » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Lol.

Just answered my own question :gigglesnshit:

Shabby's mate is up instead of Dave (I can never remember how to pronounce her name) :yess:
Nicky

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:34 pm

I hope shabby goes, she really is a misery, moan moan moan bitch whinge growl!
kitty

Postby live.life.today » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 pm

kitty wrote:I hope shabby goes, she really is a misery, moan moan moan bitch whinge growl!

watching catchup now- dont know what happened but Shabby is crying- must be bad.
but she should go, and the Bristol Blonde Babe -Josie.. she is "playing the game". peeps will keep her in for that. :choc: :popcorn:
live.life.today

Postby CatNip » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:45 am

I think Shabby's falling apart a bit ... ok a lot lol :gigglesnshit:
Theres a lot of unrest developing in the house now :paranoid:

Does anyone else find that 'Dave' a bit creepy.... with all the i love you man shit ect ..... :kinell: :butterfly1:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 pm

CatNip wrote:I think Shabby's falling apart a bit ... ok a lot lol :gigglesnshit:

Does anyone else find that 'Dave' a bit creepy.... with all the i love you man shit ect ..... :kinell: :butterfly1:

I'm very suspicious of Dave and his "the lord saved me" in regards to him winning the nominations task, staying in the house etc. :butterfly1:

and as for all the "I love you man", he needs to decide if he's Welsh or American :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby kitty » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
CatNip wrote:I think Shabby's falling apart a bit ... ok a lot lol :gigglesnshit:

I'm very suspicious of Dave and his "the lord saved me" in regards to him winning the nominations task, staying in the house etc. :butterfly1:

and as for all the "I love you man", he needs to decide if he's Welsh or American :gigglesnshit:

Course the lord wouldnt be a bit busy doing more important things.

I really wish Shabby would wash her hair. It looks like a birds nest!

Oh my, I have turned into my mother :kinell:
kitty

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:59 pm

kitty wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Exactly, I think the lord has more important things on than who stays in the BB house :gigglesnshit:

I wish Scabby would have a wash full stop. She looks smelly. :pukeup:
Snuffleupagus

Postby live.life.today » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
kitty wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Exactly, I think the lord has more important things on than who stays in the BB house :gigglesnshit:

Didnt like Dave from day1- False. Shabby is trying to play the game, confessing her love and it not being returned.
Didnt see the bit with Sunshine getting hauled about, and she is distressed about her "bits" showing.
The Show has "upped its game" a bit, but still a long way to go.
Josie is one clever girl, she is playing the game well, but she wont win. Everyone will end up voting for the Brave Hero, quietly in the background, apologies dont remember his name, only his bravery losing part of his legs and that dreadful injuries, makes you feel humble when you see him, and appreciate health and your limbs, and he is always laughing and smiling. :thumbsup:
live.life.today

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:06 pm

live.life.today wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
kitty wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Didnt like Dave from day1- False. Shabby is trying to play the game, confessing her love and it not being returned.
Didnt see the bit with Sunshine getting hauled about, and she is distressed about her "bits" showing.
The Show has "upped its game" a bit, but still a long way to go.
Josie is one clever girl, she is playing the game well, but she wont win. Everyone will end up voting for the Brave Hero, quietly in the background, apologies dont remember his name, only his bravery losing part of his legs and that dreadful injuries, makes you feel humble when you see him, and appreciate health and your limbs, and he is always laughing and smiling. :thumbsup:

His name's Steve :thumbsup:

Poor Shitshine, I take it that's on live feed at the mo? :Hiya: Bet it was JJ hauling her about after more of her endless flirting with him. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

LOL Shuffle :pmsl:
I think someone in the house has twigged the ' i love you man ' becomes more intense the closer nominations get every week :shake head:
He has been very lucky tho in wining the tasks tho it's a nasty lil twist isn;t it :dunno:
He worries me a tad when he gets drunk on the word of the lord lol :butterfly1:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Drunk on the word of the lord is very worrying yes. :butterfly1:

I also didn't like how he reacted to JJ taking the mick the other night, when he was threatening to replace himself with JJ on the noms board, I know JJ was teasing him, but Dave's reaction wasn't very christian-like :dunno:

I loved loved loved Ben's bed being tipped up on last night's HLs show - the way he started ranting at JJ and everyone except Ben were just pissing themselves laughing :pmsl:

Shame BB didn't just keep tilting the bed when he got back in it. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I missed the bed tipping incident sadly ..

Yes he was very arrogant with JJ about that ... he is just a strange one to me really :gigglesnshit:
Shabby has gone totally OTT and throwing some right tantrums :hap:
What is she expcting her mates to do .... jump up and start a new revolution in the house :gigglesnshit:
Its all fun and games which is good viewing anyway :cheers:
CatNip

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother