Big Brother 2010

Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:25 pm

I will be watching! Anyone else? :Hiya:
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby nelix » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:37 am


Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbsup: :Hiya:
User avatar
nelix
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:49 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby CatNip » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:03 am

Me too :oops: :roll: ... i wondered when it started again :paranoid: :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
CatNip
 
Posts: 2324
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:13 am

Big Brother 11 starts on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:02 pm

kitty wrote:Big Brother 11 starts on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm


we have 2 threads for it? anyway, yes again Bring it on Kitty, bet they have really gone overboard for the "last one". :choc: :twirl: :popcorn:
User avatar
guest1
 

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm

guest1 wrote:
kitty wrote:Big Brother 11 starts on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm


we have 2 threads for it? anyway, yes again Bring it on Kitty, bet they have really gone overboard for the "last one". :choc: :twirl: :popcorn:


Not long to go now :Hiya:
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:58 pm

kitty wrote:
guest1 wrote:
kitty wrote:Big Brother 11 starts on Wednesday, June 9 at 9pm


we have 2 threads for it? anyway, yes again Bring it on Kitty, bet they have really gone overboard for the "last one". :choc: :twirl: :popcorn:


Not long to go now :Hiya:


:Wiiiine!: justa watchin the wags cooking at the mo, luverlee kitchens and the food looks good. :Hiya: so comone B.B. :twirl:
User avatar
guest1
 

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Nice Jacket Davina...
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:20 pm

kitty wrote:Nice Jacket Davina...


yep it sure sparkles, :pmsl: :pmsl: The Bristol girl seems to have a fun personality, and this brave guy. Ok whose next. :cheers:
User avatar
guest1
 

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:27 pm

So far, so good!

My internet seems to be on a go slow grrrrr!
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Beyonce lookalike! Pretty girl
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 pm

kitty wrote:Beyonce lookalike! Pretty girl


sad to see Jade in the filming at the beginning, :cry:
Well this is different, even Davina doesnt know whose next.?? :twirl:
User avatar
guest1
 

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby kitty » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Right good mix so far, tis shaping up to being very interesting!
User avatar
kitty
 
Posts: 2506
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:08 pm

kitty wrote:Right good mix so far, tis shaping up to being very interesting!


A Vegan Doctor in the house.. erm she wont be doing much cooking then. :choc:
User avatar
guest1
 

Re: Big Brother 2010

Postby guest1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 pm

kitty wrote:Right good mix so far, tis shaping up to being very interesting!


and now Jordan lokalikeeeeeeeee, she looks much older than 29 :choc:
User avatar
guest1
 

Next

Return to Big Brother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest