Re: ULTIMATE BIG BROTHER

Postby Northern » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:25 pm

yeah, who is he?
Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 pm

NStar wrote:yeah, who is he?

Victor?

He was from BB5 I think, along with Michelle, and Nadia.

Horrid man, least he was back then, don't think he's changed much. Much as I don't like Makosi the dig he got in at her in that very short interview time was hardly gentlemanly. :roll:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Northern » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 pm

oh well will see how he goes and then decide how much of an arse he may be
Northern

Postby Northern » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:20 pm

ha ha funniest thing ever rex has gone in dressed as an evil clown to get nikki
:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 pm

NStar wrote:ha ha funniest thing ever rex has gone in dressed as an evil clown to get nikki
:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Is it Rex? I might have missed a bit? Did Davina say that?

Funny though, they were all freaking out at first, Ulrika-ka-ka-ka looked particularly terrified.

Scary looking clown though. :kinell:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Text » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
NStar wrote:i never realised that, just heard conversation between her and coolio in the bathroom. Well i never, i'm really sorry for doubting you guest

Yes, that was the big thing for Nadia about winning BB in her year, it was all about acceptance for her.

(Non of the other HMs knew that she was transgender, but the viewers/voting public did)
can someone remind me again, why did nadia bother to chop off her d*ck? to appear more feminine, nadia ??
it ain’t happening sweetie.

her appearance, her deep voice, her vicious rages all scream out the word testosterone . she’d knock Mike Tyson clean out…with a languid fist!!! :paranoid: :paranoid:
Text

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 pm

CanaryX wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
NStar wrote:i never realised that, just heard conversation between her and coolio in the bathroom. Well i never, i'm really sorry for doubting you guest

Yes, that was the big thing for Nadia about winning BB in her year, it was all about acceptance for her.

(Non of the other HMs knew that she was transgender, but the viewers/voting public did)
can someone remind me again, why did nadia bother to chop off her d*ck? to appear more feminine, nadia ??
it ain’t happening sweetie.

her appearance, her deep voice, her vicious rages all scream out the word testosterone . she’d knock Mike Tyson clean out…with a languid fist!!! :paranoid: :paranoid:

Lol, think I said here before, she looks more like a man now than she did before, and probably more than even when she was a man. :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:15 pm

Nadia's horrible :pukeup: Ulrika is a twat... Nick's the usual, predictable bore.... I love Brian, Nikkis many facial expressions crack me up.. great to see Michelle back.. she's fun ! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Oooh, forgot Chantelle and Preston.. they still have the hots for each other, and they're always together too... I hope they can get back together ! :twirl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Nice to see Craig last night :mrgreen: ...... I'm hoping they'll send Stu in there for Michelle ! :twirl:
Gabby

Postby Northern » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 pm

they have sent anthony in for a while today for makosi
Northern

Postby Gabby » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 pm

NStar wrote:they have sent anthony in for a while today for makosi

Ha ha :gigglesnshit: .... just the reminder she needed ! :laughing:

Fancy a dip in the jacuzzi for old times sake........ :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby live.life.today » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm

What has happened to Ulrika, last year she had £30,000 worth surgery ,botox, boob reduction and various other things. She now looks ill, wrinkles , her face is hanging, how can she look like this one year later. These women need to lay of that stuff, does more harm than good, she always had a natural beauty, god knows why she has lost that weight and looks so gaunt. :dunno:
live.life.today

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:59 am

live.life.today wrote:What has happened to Ulrika, last year she had £30,000 worth surgery ,botox, boob reduction and various other things. She now looks ill, wrinkles , her face is hanging, how can she look like this one year later. These women need to lay of that stuff, does more harm than good, she always had a natural beauty, god knows why she has lost that weight and looks so gaunt. :dunno:

Maybe when she sees herself on TV she will shove a few cream buns down her neck ! :gigglesnshit: Being that thin does her no favours, she needs to plump it out a bit.... and not with botox either ! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:01 pm

NStar wrote:they have sent anthony in for a while today for makosi

They haven't shown it ? Ahmed smashing plates was shown briefly last night !.... pretty pointless imo ? :dunno:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother