Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby MissMarple » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

All those big egos crushed :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
MissMarple
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

debs79h wrote:Good there wasnt much more I used to enjoy on evicition night than seeing a right bastard housemates face pale in anticipation of facing the baying crowd :canny:



- and then there's the look of dismay on HMs' faces when someone disliked within the house hears cheers for themself from the crowds outside. :canny:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:55 pm

MissMarple wrote:All those big egos crushed :pmsl: :pmsl:



Leo Sayer anyone? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby MissMarple » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Just seen Sid Owen is going in!! Rickkkkkky from Eastenders :pmsl:
User avatar
MissMarple
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm

MissMarple wrote:Just seen Sid Owen is going in!! Rickkkkkky from Eastenders :pmsl:



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Brilliant, literally I have a huge smile on my face here at reading that. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Poca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:Just seen Sid Owen is going in!! Rickkkkkky from Eastenders :pmsl:



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Brilliant, literally I have a huge smile on my face here at reading that. :mrgreen:


Oh yeah.. me too :mrgreen: .... just needs 'Bianca' now! :canny:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12414
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:06 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:Just seen Sid Owen is going in!! Rickkkkkky from Eastenders :pmsl:



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Brilliant, literally I have a huge smile on my face here at reading that. :mrgreen:


Oh yeah.. me too :mrgreen: .... just needs 'Bianca' now! :canny:



Only six more sleeps Poca, can't bliddy wait. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Poca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:Just seen Sid Owen is going in!! Rickkkkkky from Eastenders :pmsl:



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Brilliant, literally I have a huge smile on my face here at reading that. :mrgreen:


Oh yeah.. me too :mrgreen: .... just needs 'Bianca' now! :canny:



Only six more sleeps Poca, can't bliddy wait. :mrgreen:


Ha ha :mrgreen: .. sad innit when one looks forward to BB starting? :laughing:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12414
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:Just seen Sid Owen is going in!! Rickkkkkky from Eastenders :pmsl:



:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Brilliant, literally I have a huge smile on my face here at reading that. :mrgreen:


Oh yeah.. me too :mrgreen: .... just needs 'Bianca' now! :canny:



Only six more sleeps Poca, can't bliddy wait. :mrgreen:


Ha ha :mrgreen: .. sad innit when one looks forward to BB starting? :laughing:



Yup. :mrgreen:

I hadn't realised that I'd missed it, until I realised how much I was looking forward to it, IYKWIM. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Poca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:13 pm

IdeffoKWYM Snuffs :laughing:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12414
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Pocahontas wrote:IdeffoKWYM Snuffs :laughing:



:mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby MissMarple » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Pocahontas wrote:IdeffoKWYM Snuffs :laughing:



Me too :canny:
User avatar
MissMarple
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby debs79h » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:50 pm

new diary room chair on digital spy now http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a335157/big-brother-the-new-diary-room-chair-first-picture.html

looking throught the pictures of the others I can hardly remember some of them :oops:

Saw the advert on channel 5 wonder how many arguments were while filming it :gigglesnshit:
debs79h
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:55 pm

debs79h wrote:new diary room chair on digital spy now http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a335157/big-brother-the-new-diary-room-chair-first-picture.html

looking throught the pictures of the others I can hardly remember some of them :oops:

Saw the advert on channel 5 wonder how many arguments were while filming it :gigglesnshit:




I'd forgotten half of those too, this new one looks a bit regal - is that to play to the celeb's conscious/sub-conscious egos I wonder, from a psychological perspective.
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2011

Postby debs79h » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm

doesnt look all that comfy either - maybe thats to discourage from long drawn out convos for big bro.

oi sid owen thought you were taking a year out from eastenders to do charity work :bum:
debs79h
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest