CBB 2011 Housemates

Re: CBB 2011 Housemates

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Northern wrote:No clue but wasn't previous years going on for 3 months?

That was the non-celeb versions I think, with the celeb ones only being a few weeks long.

Someone I spoke to at the weekend said they'd heard this celeb run was going to be longer though, dunno where she heard that, or how true it is. She'd also heard that the non-celeb version was going to begin on the final night of the celeb version.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Northern » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 pm

I will see if there is any info on CH5 website
Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Found this:

The new series of Celebrity Big Brother will launch on its new home of Channel 5 in a month’s time, it has been revealed. The return of the reality series will take place on Thursday, August 18, according to Big Brother 1 Nasty man Nick Bateman. The series will last for four weeks before a ‘normal’ version of the show starts straight after.

Big Brother 2011 will run for around 10-13 weeks, with a final in mid-November.
The presenter of the show, and any planned spin-offs, has not yet been confirmed.

Channel 5′s Jeff Ford said about the new series of the show: “Channel 5 will bring a completely fresh perspective to the Big Brother phenomenon and, by inviting people to apply for the show online, we hope to assemble the most entertaining and captivating house yet.

“We’re looking forward to seeing the full array of applications, either online or in person.”

Meanwhile Big Brother producers said they were after “genuine and likeable” people for this autumn’s series: “We’re not looking for a shock factor,” co-executive producer Susy Price said. “People say that we want freaks, but we really don’t want freaks. We want people who love life, who will make the house fun to be in and fun to watch. People like Josie from last year. People who are genuine and likeable.”

Fellow producer Katy Smith added: “People often have interesting lives and stories to tell. We look for those charismatic traits where someone makes you sit up and listen automatically.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1V6mXXJht
Snuffleupagus

Postby Northern » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Are we closer to the official announcement of housemates yet?
Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Northern wrote:Are we closer to the official announcement of housemates yet?

Dunno, Brian Dowling (host) reckons that he won't find out the final line up until tomorrow.

According to Twitter tweets etc though, apparent definites I've spotted so far are Kerry Katona, Darryn Lyons, Amy Childs.

Katie Price was rumoured (by The Star :roll: ) to be going in, but she tweeted yesterday that she definitely isn't, she's away, plus is tied to contract with living.

edit: looks like Amy has pulled out now

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/872606-amy-ch ... z1VI2DRwGW
Snuffleupagus

Postby MissMarple » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

I read in the paper today someone has pulled out (they don`t say who) and Jordon is going in!! :paranoid: Please god no!!! :slap:
MissMarple

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 pm

MissMarple wrote:I read in the paper today someone has pulled out (they don`t say who) and Jordon is going in!! :paranoid: Please god no!!! :slap:

Nah, s'alright - she stated more than once on Twitter yesterday that she won't be going in - for one thing, she's away at the mo, and for another, she's tied into contract with Living.

I know - thank fook for that. :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby MissMarple » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:I read in the paper today someone has pulled out (they don`t say who) and Jordon is going in!! :paranoid: Please god no!!! :slap:

Nah, s'alright - she stated more than once on Twitter yesterday that she won't be going in - for one thing, she's away at the mo, and for another, she's tied into contract with Living.

Yesssss!!! Thank fuck for that! :canny:
MissMarple

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 pm

MissMarple wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

You heard that James/Lauren Harries has been tweeting hinting that she's going in? :ooer:
Snuffleupagus

Postby MissMarple » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

You heard that James/Lauren Harries has been tweeting hinting that she's going in? :ooer:

Nah I read it in one of the shit papers :doomed:

Glad she`s not though!! :pmsl:
MissMarple

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:14 pm

MissMarple wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
MissMarple wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Nah I read it in one of the shit papers :doomed:

Glad she`s not though!! :pmsl:

You sure she's not? :doomed:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Northern » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:14 am

Well we will all find out at 9pm tonight
Northern

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Northern wrote:Well we will all find out at 9pm tonight

:hap:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

The Celebrity Big Brother 2011 housemates will get a nasty shock when they enter the Big Brother house tonight, the show’s host Brian Dowling has revealed. The Irish telly presenter teased that Big Brother was already plotting a nasty twist for the group, with a second live show planned for tomorrow.

The housemates will enter in tonight’s live launch at 9PM, but they’ll find there’s a surprise in store for them at the end of the show.

Brian Dowling teased: “It’s something that will affect their time in the house. I can’t reveal the surprise. Wait and see.”

The twist is sure to shake things up, with another live show planned for just 24 hours after the launch tomorrow at 9PM.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-br ... z1VNhamOHe
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Jay Camilleri has just posted this on his Twitter:

"I shall not be entering the #bbuk house tonight! Just been told"

- whoever he is. :dunno:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother