Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:11 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:

Just repeating that with a lol over and over is the best you can do.
I think you have lost the argument.
You don't even have an argument just a mindless lol.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 am

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:

I'm trying to be kind to you and help you out with this link.
You're top stupid to find anything yourself.
Here's maybe Europe falling apart a little more ..... Catalonia Declares Independence
https://www.globalresearch.ca/catalonia ... ce/5612835
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:

Just repeating that with a lol over and over is the best you can do.
I think you have lost the argument.
You don't even have an argument just a mindless lol.


Lol. No mate we won the argument 52 : 48 :mrgreen:

We absolutely won the argument. Now all you remoaners are worth is a lol.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:

Just repeating that with a lol over and over is the best you can do.
I think you have lost the argument.
You don't even have an argument just a mindless lol.


Lol. No mate we won the argument 52 : 48 :mrgreen:

We absolutely won the argument. Now all you remoaners are worth is a lol.

Just admit you're clueless as to anything wonderful happening.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby McAz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:26 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:

Just repeating that with a lol over and over is the best you can do.
I think you have lost the argument.
You don't even have an argument just a mindless lol.


Lol. No mate we won the argument 52 : 48 :mrgreen:

We absolutely won the argument. Now all you remoaners are worth is a lol.

Just admit you're clueless as to anything wonderful happening.


Let's be fair, watching the Tories slaughtering themselves over Brexit is wonderful indeed.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22357
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:09 am

Meanwhile the "wonderful news" just keeps coming.....

This week, Peter J. North, the editor of the Leave Alliance blog, outlined how fantastic he thinks post-Brexit Britain will be, once the UK finally gets out of the EU in 2019:



"We can the expect to see a major rationalisation of the NHS and what functions it will perform. It will be more of a skeleton service than ever. I expect they will have trouble staffing it. Economic conditions more than any immigration control will bring numbers down to a trickle.

"In every area of policy a lot of zombie projects will be culled and the things that survive on very slender justifications will fall. We can also expect banks to pull the plug in under-performing businesses. Unemployment will be back to where it was in the 80's.

"... Anyone who considers themselves 'Just about managing' right now will look upon this time as carefree prosperity. There are going to be a lot of very p***** off people.

"... Effectively we are looking at a ten year recession. Nothing ever experienced by those under 50."


"Admittedly this is not the Brexit I was gunning for."

Nnooo shit Sherlock..

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/no- ... &ocid=iehp
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9568
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:29 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Malamute dear chap you started this thread to tell us about all the wonderful things happening.
Can you now start telling us about them.


Lol we dont really care if you left behinds feel wonderful or not. The remoaner tears are wonderful though. All will agree on that. :cuppaT:

Just repeating that with a lol over and over is the best you can do.
I think you have lost the argument.
You don't even have an argument just a mindless lol.


Lol. No mate we won the argument 52 : 48 :mrgreen:

We absolutely won the argument. Now all you remoaners are worth is a lol.

Just admit you're clueless as to anything wonderful happening.


Lol. Its all been great. Unlike remoaners the pioneering spirits who voted leave did their homework and knew what we we voted for. We hedged. We knew there would be uncertainty and are more than happy to wear it to achieve the long term aims.

Remoaners is a wonderful thing. We all enjoy watching bad losers squirm.

Now come on. Join with me. Rooaarrrrr!!! :cuppaT:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 am

Meanwhile, back in the real world..

Ministers have been forced to postpone next week’s debate on the EU withdrawal bill on a chaotic day that saw Michel Barnier warn of a “disturbing deadlock” in the divorce talks in Brussels and a growing whispering campaign against the chancellor in Westminster.

Andrea Leadsom, the leader of the House of Commons, told MPs the key piece of Brexit legislation would not be debated next week, as they had planned, as the government struggles to respond to a deluge of hostile amendments.

Labour said it had identified more than a dozen of the 300 amendments that already have the backing of seven or more Tory MPs, theoretically enough to defeat the government.

Looks like the very concept of Brexit is in trouble, as the utterly idiotic stances taken by our negotiating heroes come back to bite us.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... negotiator
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9568
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:47 am

We hedged

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Course you did....
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9568
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:Just admit you're clueless as to anything wonderful happening.


Lol. Its all been great. Unlike remoaners the pioneering spirits who voted leave did their homework and knew what we we voted for. We hedged. We knew there would be uncertainty and are more than happy to wear it to achieve the long term aims.

Remoaners is a wonderful thing. We all enjoy watching bad losers squirm.

Now come on. Join with me. Rooaarrrrr!!! :cuppaT:



One of the wonderful things I suppose is you no longer have the bottle to log in Viper.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Cannydc wrote:We hedged

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Course you did....


did you not hedge? and now you think we should pick up the pieces for you? :kinell:

Bit unwise of you. I suppose you are one of those thick remoaners who didnt know what they were voting for- or indeed bother voting at all! :yikes:

Use this as a learning experience for the future. Learning is wonderful.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:We hedged

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Course you did....


did you not hedge? and now you think we should pick up the pieces for you? :kinell:

Bit unwise of you. I suppose you are one of those thick remoaners who didnt know what they were voting for- or indeed bother voting at all! :yikes:

Use this as a learning experience for the future. Learning is wonderful.


Please......no more.....my ribs are hurting.........

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Norwich City FC - OLD FARM DERBY WINNERS 22.10.2017 - ON THE BALL, CITY !!!
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9568
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:We hedged

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Course you did....


did you not hedge? and now you think we should pick up the pieces for you? :kinell:

Bit unwise of you. I suppose you are one of those thick remoaners who didnt know what they were voting for- or indeed bother voting at all! :yikes:

Use this as a learning experience for the future. Learning is wonderful.


Please......no more.....my ribs are hurting.........

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Some fall upon stoney ground. Sad that you dont think learning is wonderful. All that is left for you im afraid is the result. 52:48 :pointlaugh:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:We hedged

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Course you did....


did you not hedge? and now you think we should pick up the pieces for you? :kinell:

Bit unwise of you. I suppose you are one of those thick remoaners who didnt know what they were voting for- or indeed bother voting at all! :yikes:

Use this as a learning experience for the future. Learning is wonderful.


Please......no more.....my ribs are hurting.........

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Some fall upon stoney ground. Sad that you dont think learning is wonderful. All that is left for you im afraid is the result. 52:48 :pointlaugh:

All you seem to be able to talk about is the result ... it's all you know about the whole process and situation.
If you knew what you were voting for can you please explain to me how we are going to deal with the new Irish situation?
Start you off on an easy one.
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests