Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:49 am

Ill wager it would be an entirely different reaction if he'd referred to missippi or alabama as shitholes. :ooer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Fletch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 am

wizzywick wrote:I'm not entirely sure as to whether Trump is a wanker or clever. Or maybe both. Obviously he is deliberately provocative because he will get instant publicity. Of course his language is divisive and his mannerisms sinister, but I can't help thinking he knows exactly what he is doing because he enjoys, in some kind of freakish, perverse way, to wind up people he has no interest in. The left. Maybe if the media stopped becoming so outraged everytime he did something and just shrugged it off, the impact would be weaker and his purpose diminished.


The US has right wing, far right and the KKK, they don't do actual left wing politics.

Bernie was closest and look what happened to him.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 9195
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Major » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:They clean your pools.

Serve in your restaurants.

Wash dishes.

In fact, do all the shite, underpaid jobs your shite people aren't prepared to do in your shite country.


Maybe that was the case years ago but with OUR YOUNG OWN being forced to do some work they will now do it, the work ethic mood has changed.

Will you show evidence for your rash statement???????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Major » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:President Donald Trump, frustrated with America's continued responsibility for immigrants fleeing Third World natural disasters, asked members of Congress Thursday in vulgar terms why the United States had to shoulder such a burden.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z53y75USq9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Donald certainly speaks his mind.

The poor old tax payers always foot these bills, much the same here, we should stop it PDQ IMHO


Do you know where to get a Mexican gardener starbold - I've been looking all over? :dunno:







In America, there's fucking millions of them.


No McAzponthook, I do not know where to find a queer Mexican gardeners for you, not in my line of woek
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:34 pm

In London just drive to any large DIY store and you see loads of immigrants looking for cash in hand work , I heard of a few people that’s taken on these immigrants for a few days work and not play them , trouble they excately can’t go to a police station and log a complaint
User avatar
Markey mark
 
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:42 pm

Major wrote:
Cannydc wrote:They clean your pools.

Serve in your restaurants.

Wash dishes.

In fact, do all the shite, underpaid jobs your shite people aren't prepared to do in your shite country.


Maybe that was the case years ago but with OUR YOUNG OWN being forced to do some work they will now do it, the work ethic mood has changed.

Will you show evidence for your rash statement???????


You always knock migrants and the young.

Why dont we drag out the Pensioners and force them to do mundane jobs as well, why should they just sit at home getting old and getting benefits !!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-torys-heartless-plan-put-7551536
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Major » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Major wrote:
Cannydc wrote:They clean your pools.

Serve in your restaurants.

Wash dishes.

In fact, do all the shite, underpaid jobs your shite people aren't prepared to do in your shite country.


Maybe that was the case years ago but with OUR YOUNG OWN being forced to do some work they will now do it, the work ethic mood has changed.

Will you show evidence for your rash statement???????


You always knock migrants and the young.

Why dont we drag out the Pensioners and force them to do mundane jobs as well, why should they just sit at home getting old and getting benefits !!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-torys-heartless-plan-put-7551536



How pathetic and juvenile.

I could say we should use all retired firefighters for firewood, at work, they sit around all their shift awaiting a bin fire on a council estate.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Why is it Pathetic and Juvenile ?

Our Aging Population is getting larger every year, we are finding it a strain on the NHS because the elderly chose not to be active , out in the Fresh Air Picking Crops keeping the migrants at bay, could only benefit the Country .
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Major wrote:
Cannydc wrote:They clean your pools.

Serve in your restaurants.

Wash dishes.

In fact, do all the shite, underpaid jobs your shite people aren't prepared to do in your shite country.


Maybe that was the case years ago but with OUR YOUNG OWN being forced to do some work they will now do it, the work ethic mood has changed.

Will you show evidence for your rash statement???????


Certainly.

In their own words........



I'd prefer to sign on mate - d'you know what I mean ?
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Major wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:President Donald Trump, frustrated with America's continued responsibility for immigrants fleeing Third World natural disasters, asked members of Congress Thursday in vulgar terms why the United States had to shoulder such a burden.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z53y75USq9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Donald certainly speaks his mind.

The poor old tax payers always foot these bills, much the same here, we should stop it PDQ IMHO


Do you know where to get a Mexican gardener starbold - I've been looking all over? :dunno:



In America, there's fucking millions of them.


No McAzponthook, I do not know where to find a queer Mexican gardeners for you, not in my line of woek


You don't do any work starbold - unless you're paid to hang around school gates. :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26872
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:38 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Why is it Pathetic and Juvenile ?

Our Aging Population is getting larger every year, we are finding it a strain on the NHS because the elderly chose not to be active , out in the Fresh Air Picking Crops keeping the migrants at bay, could only benefit the Country .


There are 1,140,000 elderly, past retirement age people working. Some by choice, some not.

They cannot be asked to retire, and are blocking advancement ladders in companies as well as stopping recruitment to the first step of that ladder.

The number has trebled since 1984.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07 ... h-1-in-10/
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:35 pm

One of The biggest problem's of immigration (normally) is that the country of the immigrant is stripped of it's most valuable assets. A third world country that is already struggling loses any citizens that could actually help the country grow. They flee to the west with the dreams of big houses and flash cars and a nice lifestyle. That is why America although apparently hated around the world is the go to place for immigrants both legal and illegal.
European countries are the next best thing with certain countries at the top of the wish list for immigrants to reach. The UK, Ireland, France,Germany, Sweden and so on. All liked because the immigrants learn that these countries have free money, free houses, free health.
If you take the NHS as an example. You will see it full of Immigrants working there from Asian Doctors, Filipino nurses down to Polish porters and security guards. Forget the old lefty strawman of immigrants do the menial jobs like pick fruit, veg clean our pools and valet out cars. That we refuse to do they also take the high end jobs as well.
The video canny posted of the English lout refusing to work all so showed the Mayor of Gdansk trying to work out how he could get the polish immigrants to return to Poland and help with the Polish economy.
Kind of proves the point that the fruit pickers coming here aren't exactly needed here as much as they are needed back in their home countries.
But then under paid winkle pickers drowning so canny and his caring lefty mate can get cheaper food is what it's all about. That the under paid slave labour made to work in unsafe and often illegal conditions with out Health and Safety that canny wants more of.
That there is true capitalism at work.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm

Perhaps if you watched the other parts of that series you would see the farmers stating that they advertised those £20k a year jobs every year in the job centres. Number of replies from those "desperate, unemployed young locals" ?

One.

And he stayed for one day, then disappeared.

Stop kidding yourself - I worked for a production company and exactly the same happened. They weren't interested in hard work - turned up for the compulsory interview and the odd one or two worked for an hour or two then they were gone. We eventually hired 6 people......from Namibia. Hard working, lovely people.

Then I did 6 months at a company fixing mobile phones.

They were so desperate for staff that they offered employees a cash bonus if we could get anyone in, just for an interview.

Eventually they got in a whole night shift full of people, around 40.......from Poland.

Sensible companies needs productive workers.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 10622
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Guest wrote:One of The biggest problem's of immigration (normally) is that the country of the immigrant is stripped of it's most valuable assets. A third world country that is already struggling loses any citizens that could actually help the country grow. They flee to the west with the dreams of big houses and flash cars and a nice lifestyle. That is why America although apparently hated around the world is the go to place for immigrants both legal and illegal.
European countries are the next best thing with certain countries at the top of the wish list for immigrants to reach. The UK, Ireland, France,Germany, Sweden and so on. All liked because the immigrants learn that these countries have free money, free houses, free health.
If you take the NHS as an example. You will see it full of Immigrants working there from Asian Doctors, Filipino nurses down to Polish porters and security guards. Forget the old lefty strawman of immigrants do the menial jobs like pick fruit, veg clean our pools and valet out cars. That we refuse to do they also take the high end jobs as well.
The video canny posted of the English lout refusing to work all so showed the Mayor of Gdansk trying to work out how he could get the polish immigrants to return to Poland and help with the Polish economy.
Kind of proves the point that the fruit pickers coming here aren't exactly needed here as much as they are needed back in their home countries.
But then under paid winkle pickers drowning so canny and his caring lefty mate can get cheaper food is what it's all about. That the under paid slave labour made to work in unsafe and often illegal conditions with out Health and Safety that canny wants more of.
That there is true capitalism at work.


Canny despises the blue collar brit. Hecreminds me of the woman a question time a year or so ago after the brexit vote...

'But who is going to serve us our prêt?' :yikes:
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Why Are We Havimg All These People From Sh****** Countries H

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

McAz wrote:
Alt-right puppets like Viper long ago hijacked the misery of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict to mask their anti-Semitism and promote their racism. They giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up as in their support for the fascist Le Pen - again, all part of the MO.

Note the switch to (faux) concern for the poor British blue-collar worker now that his "anti-Semite filth" tirade has failed to fly.
:shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 26872
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 7 guests