17 Dead in school shooting.

Re: 17 Dead in school shooting.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Seventy years ago you were providing oil and Ford engines and much more to the Germans who were fighting us ... and you.
Why?
Because money rules in the land of the free and it was much better for Wall st to back all sides and rake it in so please don't give me the heroic bullshit.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 am

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Violence is a way of life for too many Americans.
It's in their culture.
It's their history.
Look at wat they call diplomacy .... guns bombs missiles death destruction.
Do what we want or we'll destroy you!
That's diplomacy American style.

Read a short article that just about sums it up only a few days ago .... knew it would come in handy soon enough.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence.

Americans not only engage in violence, they are entertained by it.

Killing takes place in America at an average of 87 times each day. Going to war in Afghanistan is less dangerous than living in Chicago.

The Romans went to the Coliseum to watch people being killed. In major cities, Americans just look out their windows.

Yet Americans do not give up easily. In this anti-intellectual society where people are told more scientists are needed, unscientific practices prevail. What is shown not to work is repeated over and over again.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence. The Europeans who colonized America were neither tolerant or enlightened; they were the dregs of society, and they even despised each other. The totally impure Puritans of Massachusetts despised the Quakers of Pennsylvania and the Catholics of Maryland. In the Pequot War, English colonists commanded by John Mason, launched a ni................

The whole article takes less than ten minutes to read and is worth it.
Prohibition never worked with anything else so it sure won't work with guns.
It will take generations to change American culture and The Americas are simply not up to it. https://www.globalresearch.ca/violence- ... fe/5318698

This thread is full of the same old bullshit posts as all the other mass shootings.
I suggest you read the link provided and see that the American people and American culture are to blame.
Not guns not politicians but American culture.
No one in America can change that.

Jack the practical joker. I believe it was the europeans who slaughtered eachother by the tens of millions twice in the 20th century. In america we never did that.
Lets be honest about where the violence come from. If America hadnt been forced into ww2 then your england would have been torn to shreds very badly before you finally defeated
germany after a 20 year war....Can you be more ungrateful?

You should be grateful Japan woke your lot up from it's day dreams. Oh and Britain fought ww2 for six years, not 20, and you'd dithered around for 2 years and 3 months before the Japs made your mind up for you. Now you strut the world looking to meddle in countries you think you can bully, staggered when they fight back, and boast about having a bigger nuke button than tiny little DPRK.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:31 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
It's in their culture.
It's their history.

Read a short article that just about sums it up only a few days ago .... knew it would come in handy soon enough.

Killing takes place in America at an average of 87 times each day. Going to war in Afghanistan is less dangerous than living in Chicago.

The Romans went to the Coliseum to watch people being killed. In major cities, Americans just look out their windows.

Yet Americans do not give up easily. In this anti-intellectual society where people are told more scientists are needed, unscientific practices prevail. What is shown not to work is repeated over and over again.

The United States of America was conceived and nurtured by violence. The Europeans who colonized America were neither tolerant or enlightened; they were the dregs of society, and they even despised each other. The totally impure Puritans of Massachusetts despised the Quakers of Pennsylvania and the Catholics of Maryland. In the Pequot War, English colonists commanded by John Mason, launched a ni................

It will take generations to change American culture and The Americas are simply not up to it. https://www.globalresearch.ca/violence- ... fe/5318698

This thread is full of the same old bullshit posts as all the other mass shootings.
I suggest you read the link provided and see that the American people and American culture are to blame.

Jack the practical joker. I believe it was the europeans who slaughtered eachother by the tens of millions twice in the 20th century. In america we never did that.
Lets be honest about where the violence come from. If America hadnt been forced into ww2 then your england would have been torn to shreds very badly before you finally defeated

You should be grateful Japan woke your lot up from it's day dreams. Oh and Britain fought ww2 for six years, not 20, and you'd dithered around for 2 years and 3 months before the Japs made your mind up for you. Now you strut the world looking to meddle in countries you think you can bully, staggered when they fight back, and boast about having a bigger nuke button than tiny little DPRK.

Dithered? We should t have bothered at ALL.

Postby Is it me? » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Is it me?

Postby Maddog » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
It's in their culture.
It's their history.

Dithered? We should t have bothered at ALL.

Does seem to be a bit of waste of time now. :cool:
Maddog

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:56 pm

its no wonder you want the focus abroad
your nation is crumbling under its own weight
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:13 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:its no wonder you want the focus abroad

You calling us fat, fatty?
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:17 am

Maddog wrote:

For a developed nation it does appear to be the most messed up one.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Gun owners destroy rifles after Florida massacre
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/gu ... ailsignout
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

For a developed nation it does appear to be the most messed up one.

I blame the sugar sugar in our diet. Makes us fat and crazy.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Gun owners destroy rifles after Florida massacre

Ah. Virtue signaling. I feel better already.
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Maddog wrote:

You really have no feelings and no views about the fact some kids never made it home from school that day.
You are a dumbed down brainwashed American moron ... which you've proved many times.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Is it me? wrote:Image

I'm sure the resident Americans will blank this.
Oh lookie here, one already has.

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Is it me? wrote:Image

I'm sure the resident Americans will blank this.
Oh lookie here, one already has.

Sorry!!! :more beer:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You really have no feelings and no views about the fact some kids never made it home from school that day.
You are a dumbed down brainwashed American moron ... which you've proved many times.

And you're a stupid fuck of biblical proportions if you think this virtue signalling is going to protect a childs life.

If this guy is actually a threat he needs to turn himself in, not cut up one of his rifles.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs