Former Russian spy critical ~"unknown substance"

Re: Former Russian spy critical ~"unknown substance"

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:49 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Who is the guy in the mirror?
Why was he photographing them that day in the pub?
Why wasn't he rushed to hospital?
There has been no mention of him.
So far no information about the third person that took the above picture has been coming forward.

Do we know for certain that was taken the day of the attack? If so then i'd expect he would have been among those the police contacted for tests as a number of people attended hospital.

Rolluplostinspace wrote:No one knew the couple on the park bench were victims of nerve poisoning.
None of the staff at the hospital either.
Why hasn't the doctor succumbed like the copper?
What about the ambulance crew the AnE staff?

The London Times reported on March 14th that 40 people in Salisbury needed treatment because of poisoning. A reader's letter to the paper written by "Steven Davies - Consultant in emergency medicine, Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust" disputes that report. The letter seems to say that none of the hospital's patients were effected by "nerve agents" at all:

Sir, Further to your report "Poison exposure leaves almost 40 needing treatment", Mar 14), may I clarify that no patients have experienced symptoms of nerve agent poisoning in Salisbury and there have only been ever been three patients with significant poisoning.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49030.htm

Questions i expect Russia would be interested in hearing answers to, not to mention UK!

According to the MSM yes that picture was taken that day .... they may have to or already have backtracked on it but the consultants letter blows a hole in the whole thing because he wrote it and it was published so fast. If the copper went down then the hospital staff who treated/examined them should have.
This is NATO v Russia.
This is the great game.
This is also defaming Russia because America are about to attack Syria full on and Russia have said they will fight back directly at any and all aggressors .... expect the chemical attack soon as to show just how evil the Russians are and yes we'll all back America and NATO and wave our flags.
I don't know how anyone can trust much of anything the west say and do any longer to be honest.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:15 am

Novichok And Theresa May’s ’45 Minute Moment’

On the 8th March we reported that the story of double agent Sergei Skripal was not what it seemed at first sight. We reported that there was a major difference between Alexander Litvinenko and Sergei Skripal, which is not being reflected in the media. Skripal is a traitor, a double agent who sold the identities of hundreds of Russian agents abroad to the UK, in exchange for hard cash. He is even a traitor to Britain. He may very well have caused the deaths of some of those Russian agents operating in conflict zones. Skripal had many, many enemies.

We also reported unlike the mainstream media (at the time) that Nerve agents including Sarin and VX are manufactured by the British Government in Porton Down, just 8 miles from where Sergei Skripal was attacked with a so-called Novichok.

Today, we have reported that an ex UK Ambassador has confirmed that the Novichok Story Is Indeed Another Iraqi WMD Scam.

http://truepublica.org.uk/united-kingdo ... te-moment/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:16 am

In the meantime, Theresa May herself is in big trouble back home. Our report just two days ago “The emerging picture of a desperate government” highlighted how a desperate government was at work to save itself from a chaotic implosion.

We said – The evidence that Novichok can only be from a state laboratory is false. Just like Tony Blair’s dodgy dossier, Novichok is not what the government is telling us.

We wrote “From cabinet chaos, bitter feuds and political backstabbing, where even the pro Conservative Times newspaper warned recently that Theresa May’s government “has shown signs of tipping into anarchy.”

We reported that – “Lord Bridges, former Brexit minister, was urging Mrs May to get a grip as civil servants, desperately seeking some kind of political lead, have tried to fill the policy vacuum as the government is engulfed in crisis.”

Theresa May’s government is in chaos, over a barrel with America, whilst Brexit negotiations with the EU27 go from dire to disastrous.

We said that given that the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has taken the view the evidence for the existence of “Novichoks” is dubious, if the UK actually has a sample of one it is extremely important the UK presents that sample to the them. Indeed the UK has a
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Kizzie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:17 am

Some good posts there.

Lets see how this all pans out. imo its got something to do with Russia, Assad and Syria, USA and UK want so much to get into Syria and to do that they have to discredit Russia, We already see how much crap they spread about Assad, now its Russia's turn. Once those two are out of the way its all systems go for the worlds real terrorists
Kizzie

Postby Cobs » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:05 pm

This thread is like a Dutch auction.
Any advance on the Craig Murray blog..
I've got a John Pilger interview on RT..

The mental gymnastics are impressive.
Cobs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Well it's two weeks now and today they removed the park bench.
If you sat on it or your kids played on it .... on the very first day or beyond .... wash the clothes you should be fine.
Their people had to wear chemical outfits but not the public or the ambulance people doctors and nurses .... they're obviously made of tougher stuff.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:03 pm

When one looks at the facts in real time the situation looks very suspicious

similar to the scientist that slashed his wrists with a blunt knife
Snookerballs

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:03 pm

UK's claims questioned: doubts voiced about source of Salisbury novichok

Novichok was developed at a laboratory complex in Shikhany, in central Russia, according to a British weapons expert, Hamish de Bretton-Gordon, and a Russian chemist involved in the chemical weapons programme, Vil Mirzayanov, who later defected to the US. Mirzayanov said the novichok was tested at Nukus, in Uzbekistan.

The former British ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig Murray, who visited the site at Nukus, said it had been dismantled with US help. He is among those advocating scepticism about the UK placing blame on Russia.

In a blog post, he wrote: “The same people who assured you Saddam Hussein had WMDs now assure you Russian ‘novichok’ nerve agents are being wielded by Vladimir Putin to attack people on British soil.”

The UK government case rests not just on its argument that novichok was developed in Russia, but what it says is past form, a record of Russian state-sponsored assassination of former spies.

Murray, in a phone interview, is undeterred, determined to challenge the government line, in spite of having been subjected to a level of abuse on social media he had not experienced before.

“There is no evidence it was Russia. I am not ruling out that it could be Russia, though I don’t see the motive. I want to see where the evidence lies,” Murray said. “Anyone who expresses scepticism is seen as an enemy of the state.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... s-novichok
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:06 pm

Any detective worth his salt always asks .... who stood to gain?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Well it's two weeks now and today they removed the park bench.
If you sat on it or your kids played on it .... on the very first day or beyond .... wash the clothes you should be fine.
Their people had to wear chemical outfits but not the public or the ambulance people doctors and nurses .... they're obviously made of tougher stuff.

It's weird isn't it..i've not seen one media report questioning that at all.
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:12 pm

The doctors letter to the Times is the elephant in the room now I think.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:58 am

There's a story been doing the rounds for quite some time about Putin kicking Rothschild and Soros out of Russia.
No way would the MSM carry a story like that.
It's hard to gauge but if true that's very bad news for Putin and Russia.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Did+P ... e&ie=UTF-8
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:37 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Well it's two weeks now and today they removed the park bench.

Being a Newsworthy item I wonder how many members of the Public took "Selfies" sitting on that Park Bench over the last Fortnight ??
Snookerballs

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:The doctors letter to the Times is the elephant in the room now I think.

Pretty damning isn't it? Front line senior employee working at the same hospital.

Snookerballs wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Being a Newsworthy item I wonder how many members of the Public took "Selfies" sitting on that Park Bench over the last Fortnight ??

As Rollup said, "stick clothes in the washer, go and have a shower and everything will be fine"! Bio-hazard suits are only for authority figures when tv news crew cameras are rolling!
Grafenwalder

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Porton Down and Novichoks – Boris Johnson A Categorical Liar

Craig John Murray; Evidence submitted by the British government in court today proves, beyond any doubt, that Boris Johnson has been point blank lying about the degree of certainty Porton Down scientists have about the Skripals being poisoned with a Russian “novichok” agent.

Yesterday in an interview with Deutsche Welle Boris Johnson claimed directly Porton Down had told him they positively identified the nerve agent as Russian:

You argue that the source of this nerve agent, Novichok, is Russia. How did you manage to find it out so quickly? Does Britain possess samples of it?

Let me be clear with you … When I look at the evidence, I mean the people from Porton Down, the laboratory …

So they have the samples …

They do. And they were absolutely categorical and I asked the guy myself, I said, “Are you sure?” And he said there’s no doubt.

Craig John Murray is a former British ambassador to Uzbekistan.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs