Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Re: Tommy Robinson locked up (again) allegedly?

Postby Cannydc » Sun May 27, 2018 8:19 am

Mr Spock wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Oh hang on - your previous post makes no sense. He hasn't been jailed, to my knowledge, or even been before a judge.. He may be questioned, but there is certainly no reason for his personal brief not to return if required and deal with him - it simply required a phone call to say that police had changed their mind and were keeping him in for questioning.

He's in Hull jail now, 13 months what are you talking about?

One could ask the same of you.

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

That's 3 MONTHS. Which is the sentence a judge could make him serve if breaching his set conditions.

I can't find any links to 13 months, barring those from an idiot foreign 'supporter'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 68821.html

Fact is actions nearly resulted in nearly 60 Asian child abusers getting away with it, he nearly fucked up the Rochdale case, the Canterbury case and this week the Leeds case. He says he is against Asian (barely half are Muslims) rapists but if that were so why would you prejudice a trial so much that the defendants could get off? It makes no logical sense.

He is patently a self publicist.

His actions are all about garnering gullible support to the Tommy Robinson 'cause' which is almost certainly aimed at enriching Tommy Robinson...
Cannydc

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 27, 2018 11:59 am

MISAWA wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
He wasn't jailed this week. Deal with it. He was jailed on a suspended sentence last year that means if he crossed a line he goes to jail without passing GO! Thus he is jail again because of the ORIGINAL SENTENCE. Underfuckingstood? :pointlaugh:

No he was sentenced last year, he was jailed yesterday, get a dictionary FFS.

I've had it with guests, yes it's kept this forum going but at what cost?

Snides and idiots.

Spoken like the true fascist cunt that you are. :hand:

Him and Puzzles are at it right now lol

Just admit you want to stone gays to death you sick fucker.
Puzzler

Postby MISAWA » Sun May 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Puzzler wrote:
MISAWA wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:
He wasn't jailed this week. Deal with it. He was jailed on a suspended sentence last year that means if he crossed a line he goes to jail without passing GO! Thus he is jail again because of the ORIGINAL SENTENCE. Underfuckingstood? :pointlaugh:

Snides and idiots.

Spoken like the true fascist cunt that you are. :hand:

Him and Puzzles are at it right now lol

Just admit you want to stone gays to death you sick fucker.

Why would I admit something that isn't true?

Now YOU admit you want Tommy's dick inside one of your orifices. PUZZLES.
MISAWA

Postby Goodwife » Sun May 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snides and idiots.

Then post up links from credible mainstream media sources to show that.

There should be no links from credible sources. The judge applied a ban to reporting on him being jailed to save it from wrecking the grooming court case thats ongoing.

There is a football page on facebook they are using to spread details of the judge, that he had done no wrong etc etc.

It said that he was live streaming outside the court filming the defendents as they were led into court. The police swooped on him but no other people filming outside the court allegedly.

Most the people on it commenting were going on about it being unfair, no proper trial and the ban on reporting but not clicking on that actually it was his own fault in view of the suspended sentence.

There was a protest arranged at Elland Road and the london one yesterday

I did notice someone/people from the sikh community had also been at the court at the same time in all the stuff that was being posted/said
Goodwife

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun May 27, 2018 6:03 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Guest wrote:

Snides and idiots.

Then post up links from credible mainstream media sources to show that.

There should be no links from credible sources. The judge applied a ban to reporting on him being jailed to save it from wrecking the grooming court case thats ongoing.

There is a football page on facebook they are using to spread details of the judge, that he had done no wrong etc etc.

It said that he was live streaming outside the court filming the defendents as they were led into court. The police swooped on him but no other people filming outside the court allegedly.

Most the people on it commenting were going on about it being unfair, no proper trial and the ban on reporting but not clicking on that actually it was his own fault in view of the suspended sentence.

There was a protest arranged at Elland Road and the london one yesterday

I did notice someone/people from the sikh community had also been at the court at the same time in all the stuff that was being posted/said

Partly right (bib). AFAIK the reporting restrictions were on the trial itself which was ongoing. That meant not even media could report at the time which applies in all cases with reporting restrictions. Robinson/Lennon was in contempt of court by breaking his bail condition so rightly got arrested and currently detained by police, but the Twitterati have been pumping rubbish out about him being sentenced to 13 month prison! :roll:
Grafenwalder

Postby Puzzler » Sun May 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Misawa wants a herd of goats to fuck him up the arse.
Puzzler

Postby MISAWA » Sun May 27, 2018 8:40 pm

Puzzler wrote:Misawa wants a herd of goats to fuck him up the arse.

You're just weird.

Now about you and Tommy - how much do you want him hmmmm?
MISAWA

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon May 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Leigh McMillan, 46, decribed as a "senior member" of EDL sentenced to 17 years in February after grooming his 10-year-old victim with cigarettes and drugs before subjecting her to a “spiral of sexual abuse” during the mid-1990s, jurors at the Old Bailey heard. He assaulted the youngster around 100 times over a five-year period, the court was told.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 31231.html

And seven years ago EDL member Richard Price described as a “political prisoner” after being jailed for violence at a march had already been placed on the sex offenders register for downloading indecent images of children. When Price was jailed, EDL members launched a campaign urging supporters to write to the Prime Minister and MPs to try to “win justice for Richard Price, EDL”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/far-right-hero-is-a-convicted-paedophile-z6pb87rr2q5
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue May 29, 2018 12:51 pm

13 months prison. Reporting restriction now lifted.

"The 35-year-old was already subject to a suspended sentence for committing contempt during a rape trial in Canterbury last year, and had been told that if he fell foul of the law again he would go to prison."

So he's got absolutely nobody else but himself to blame. He put himself back in prison.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... 74121.html
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:
I can't find any links to 13 months, barring those from an idiot foreign 'supporter'.

What a surprise, wrong again.

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Poor old baghead, can't understand the English language. Perhaps that's the reason for the bag in the first place.

As you well know, I was absolutely 100% accurate. Due to reporting restrictions, there were no links to find, barring a couple of his idiot supporters who risked a jail term of their own by breaking those restrictions.

Best you hire an interpreter to properly understand other's posts ?
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Tue May 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Aren't y'all supposed to be turning in your steak knives while remaining mum about this case? :ooer:
Maddog

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue May 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Poor old baghead, can't understand the English language. Perhaps that's the reason for the bag in the first place.

As you well know, I was absolutely 100% accurate. Due to reporting restrictions, there were no links to find, barring a couple of his idiot supporters who risked a jail term of their own by breaking those restrictions.

More than that. There is a good report on it here; https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/tommy-robinson-jailed-couldnt-report-14704946

And the judges sentencing remarks from his court appearance last year spell it out very clearly.

The sentence, therefore, that I pass upon you, taking into account all of those matters that have been placed before me and your admissions entered via Mr. Kovalevsky, is one of three months' imprisonment which will be suspended for a period of 18 months. That will be suspended. There will be no conditions that need to be attached to that suspended sentence, but you should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court. In short, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as "Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists" and so on and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?

Also pages 14 & 15 is worth reading.
https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf
Grafenwalder

Postby Maddog » Tue May 29, 2018 9:45 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

More than that. There is a good report on it here; https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/news/leeds-news/tommy-robinson-jailed-couldnt-report-14704946

And the judges sentencing remarks from his court appearance last year spell it out very clearly.

The sentence, therefore, that I pass upon you, taking into account all of those matters that have been placed before me and your admissions entered via Mr. Kovalevsky, is one of three months' imprisonment which will be suspended for a period of 18 months. That will be suspended. There will be no conditions that need to be attached to that suspended sentence, but you should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court. In short, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as "Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists" and so on and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?

Also pages 14 & 15 is worth reading.
https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/coc-yaxley-lennon-20170522.pdf

So someone may be thrown in a cage for saying mean words?
Maddog

Postby Cannydc » Tue May 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Nope.

He was only out on license, and as soon as he committed the exact same offence (contempt of court) a second time he was on thinner than thin ice.

And paid for his idiocy with an extra 10 months on top of the 3 months which had been previously suspended.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs