LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Harsher sentences needed for paedophiles

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:55 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:Police inspector, 44, is remanded in custody after being charged with possessing and distributing indecent images of children
15 August 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ldren.html

An example of what I was saying. The problem goes a lot higher than street gangs.

The difference is the Muslim Pakistani/Bangladeshi child rape gangs did it in plain sight all over the country and were protected by the 'community' of whom many are taught that white girls are filthy trash because they are not subservient to 'men'.

Try reading what a DS poster who actually worked on one of the cases said about the repulsive attitudes expressed.

The authorities turned a blind eye for the mortal fear of being branded 'racist' or Islamophobic exactly what you always accuse me of being.

It's deflection pure and simple.

I actually care about the victims - you just make cheap point scoring posts. :thumbsup:

Says it all. Defending Lee Bartram, 44, a police inspector whilst attacking the brown folk again. Didn't mention his religion, why not? People wonder why more isn't done and even with possible reasons right under your nose, you still make out it's to do with religion.

All crimes against children and all sex crimes are abhorrent, no matter what colour or religion. However, some people only seem interested in them when it's brown folk or black folk... :shake head:

Felch - I would never defend any fucking nonces you transparent joke.

They are all the scum of the earth.

The Vatican's widespread cover up of systematic abuse is one of the worst crimes in human history.

But you seem to defend Islamic rape gangs with constant deflection and cries of 'racist' - I could not care less what race, religion or ethnic group the walking filth belongs to.

It's because of apologists like you in authority that thousands upon thousands of young girls have had (and will continue to have) their lives destroyed in this country.

You disgust me.
He never displays any sign of pity for the little girls systematically gang raped and trafficked, all he does is call anyone discussing the filthy perpetrators racists.
The only time he will change his tune is when one of his own female relatives becomes a victim of cunts like them and relays every gory detail of what they did.
And the only reason they select such victims and not young girls from their own community is because they are white--whcih makes these crimes RACIST.
Felch is an absolute Dullard for defending these sick basatards

Spot on. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:56 pm

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Keyser wrote:The difference is the Muslim Pakistani/Bangladeshi child rape gangs did it in plain sight all over the country and were protected by the 'community' of whom many are taught that white girls are filthy trash because they are not subservient to 'men'.

Try reading what a DS poster who actually worked on one of the cases said about the repulsive attitudes expressed.

The authorities turned a blind eye for the mortal fear of being branded 'racist' or Islamophobic exactly what you always accuse me of being.

It's deflection pure and simple.

I actually care about the victims - you just make cheap point scoring posts. :thumbsup:

Says it all. Defending Lee Bartram, 44, a police inspector whilst attacking the brown folk again. Didn't mention his religion, why not? People wonder why more isn't done and even with possible reasons right under your nose, you still make out it's to do with religion.

All crimes against children and all sex crimes are abhorrent, no matter what colour or religion. However, some people only seem interested in them when it's brown folk or black folk... :shake head:

The Vatican's widespread cover up of systematic abuse is one of the worst crimes in human history.

But you seem to defend Islamic rape gangs with constant deflection and cries of 'racist' - I could not care less what race, religion or ethnic group the walking filth belongs to.

It's because of apologists like you in authority that thousands upon thousands of young girls have had (and will continue to have) their lives destroyed in this country.

You disgust me.
He never displays any sign of pity for the little girls systematically gang raped and trafficked, all he does is call anyone discussing the filthy perpetrators racists.
The only time he will change his tune is when one of his own female relatives becomes a victim of cunts like them and relays every gory detail of what they did.
And the only reason they select such victims and not young girls from their own community is because they are white--whcih makes these crimes RACIST.

You need to get some stronger glasses Raven, or less drink...
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Keyser wrote:Spot on. :cuppaT:

You working on those links? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

There are many, many more but I am going to post elsewhere now.

Try and defend this little statistic if you can. :shake head:

https://news.sky.com/story/grooming-gan ... s-11164589
Keyser

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

You disgust me.

You need to get some stronger glasses Raven, or less drink...

You need to do some research your forgiving anything anyone who is not white does to ruin kids lives you absolutely misguided plonker

The list of Britain’s towns and cities shamed by Asian grooming gangs
NEWCASTLE today joined a list of British towns and cities shamed by Asian grooming gangs.
As a sickening gang of 17 men and one woman was convicted over the sexual abuse more than 100 girls some as young as 13 it emerged that many experts believe the horrific list of convictions to be merely the tip of the iceberg.
One former Crown Prosecution Service chief Lord Macdonald of River Glaven admitted that in the past investigations had been hampered by police fears of appearing racist.
And shadow women and equalities secretary Sarah Champion, Labour MP for Rotherham, claimed Asian grooming gangs had been allowed to thrive because people were "more afraid to be called a racist than they are afraid to be wrong about calling out child abuse".
As a result grooming gangs, predominantly run by Asian men, sprang up and operated under the radar in a host of British towns and cities.
The way police and authorities looked the other way despite being inundated with complaints from vulnerable teenage girls is now the stuff of infamy.
So far those towns have included:
* Rotherham - The issue of child abuse in the town first came to light in 2010 when five Asian men were jailed for sexual offences against under-age girls.
A 2014 inquiry found there were more than 1,400 victims of grooming and sex exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.
* Rochdale - The trial of nine Asian men for grooming young white girls for sex attracted widespread public outrage and sparked a national debate when they were convicted in 2012.
The gang received jail sentences of between four and 19 years for offences committed against five girls - aged between 13 and 15 - in and around Rochdale between 2008 and 2010.
The case returned to the public consciousness earlier this year when the BBC broadcast its Three Girls drama based on the experiences of some of the victims.
* Oxford - In 2013, five members of a sadistic paedophile ring were handed life sentences, while two others were each jailed for seven years at the Old Bailey.
The court heard how six girls, aged between 11 and 15, were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to perform sex acts.
All of the men were of Pakistani origin apart from two brothers, who were from north Africa.
* Bristol - Some 13 Somali men were jailed for more than a total of more than 100 years after they were convicted in 2014 of running an inner city sex ring.
Victims as young as 13 were preyed upon, sexually abused and trafficked across Bristol to be passed around the men's friends for money.
* Aylesbury - Six Asian men were jailed in 2015 for grooming vulnerable under-age white girls between 2006 and 2012.
The Old Bailey heard victims would be plied with alcohol and forced to perform sex acts for as little as "the price of a McDonalds".
* Peterborough - A total of 10 men were convicted of child sex crimes in the town, including "predatory" restaurant boss Mohammed Khubaib, who was originally from Pakistan.
He was jailed for 13 years at the Old Bailey in 2015, after he was found guilty of forcing a 14-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him and nine counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, involving girls aged from 12 to 15, between 2010 and 2013.
And now, of course, Newcastle has been added to the list.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/83950 ... -Rotherham
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:10 pm

The Betrayed Girls: HORROR as Rochdale victim reveals ‘I was raped with razor to throat'
THE BETRAYED GIRLS left viewers disgusted tonight after one of the real Rochdale victims gave a brutal and horrifying account of her ordeal at that centre of the venomous grooming ring.
https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-ra ... -Girls-BBC
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.
The Quilliam Foundation found that the demographic background of those who exploit youngsters in a paedophile ring was different to those who act in grooming gangs.
According to the most recent figures, released in 2012 by the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP), 100% of child sex offenders in paedophile rings were white.

Go on Felch, tell us the British Pakistanis in the Quilliam Foundation are racist --because all they are doing is the same as Keyser and I.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Keyser » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

British-Pakistani researchers have found that 84% of all people convicted since 2005 for the specific crime of gang grooming were Asian.
The Quilliam Foundation found that the demographic background of those who exploit youngsters in a paedophile ring was different to those who act in grooming gangs.
According to the most recent figures, released in 2012 by the National Crime Agency's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP), 100% of child sex offenders in paedophile rings were white.

Go on Felch, tell us the British Pakistanis in the Quilliam Foundation are racist --because all they are doing is the same as Keyser and I.

The little cunt is trying to get me banned on another thread.

Yeah - he probably thinks they are not real Muslims.

Maajid Nawaz is a very admirable man who turned his back on extremism - and had had (the inevitable) death threats because of his moderate take on Islam.

Goodnight. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Keyser wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

The little c**t is trying to get me banned on another thread.

Yeah - he probably thinks they are not real Muslims.

Maajid Nawaz is a very admirable man who turned his back on extremism - and had had (the inevitable) death threats because of his moderate take on Islam.

Goodnight. :thumbsup:

Maajid Nawaz is a remarkable character and I have seen him destroy an Imam who thinks stoning women as being okay.
If he was posting on here he would rip Felch a new arsehole and tell him he's a fucking idiot
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:33 pm

‘Politically correct do-gooders’ preventing debate over Muslim grooming gangs ( He is describing FELCH exactly)
MAAJID Nawaz has insisted people must be free to hold a fact-based discussion about the link between grooming gangs and British Muslim men with South Asian heritage without fear of being branded racist.
The co-founder of counter-extremism think tank Quilliam said “politically correct do-gooders” were responsible for preventing “moderate voices” from having an evidence-based debate about the issue.
This has effectively silenced many reasonable people, who are worried about being branded anti-Muslim, Islamaphobic or bigoted, the LBC presenter said.

As a result, he said, more extreme far right views were “rising to the forefront”.
His comments come after a study by the Quilliam Foundation found 84 per cent of all people convicted for gang grooming since 2005 were Asian.
And a series of high-profile cases, which have resulted in British Pakistani men being convicted for targeting vulnerable white young women and girls, has raised questions about the link between ethnicity and the offenders.
Speaking on his LBC show, Mr Nawaz said: "Why are we still, despite the years of evidence mounting up, uncomfortable talking about this issue? And accepting that there is a hugely disproportionate number of British South Asian Muslim men involved in what can only be described as a despicable crime?
"The fact is that since 2011 these sort of crimes have occurred in cities up and down the country, they are spreading.
"They have occurred in Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxford, Telford, Leeds, Birmingham, Norwich, Burnley, High Wycombe, Leicester, Dewsbury, Middlesborough, Peterborough, Bristol, Halifax and newcastle and only in two of those cases were the men not of British South Asian Muslim heritage.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/89086 ... ming-gangs

Proof that FELCH is the problem --as advised by a highly respecte British Pakistani chap who's thoughts on the matter carry great weight :smilin:
Felch he thinks you are a cunt and says people like you only serve to exacerbate the problem by pretending it isn't a problem
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

Hang about.
You lot post loads about how the authorities are afraid of doing anything about these gangs for fear of being called racist but now you're saying 84% of those convicted .... CONVICTED .... aren't white Christians after all but Asians.
So they are targeting investigating and convicting those very people you said they weren't.
Make your fucking minds up. :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:07 pm

Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

How is a sky news link a link to me defending Islamic rape gangs keyser? :scratch:

:off head:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Here you go Felch.

Hang about.
You lot post loads about how the authorities are afraid of doing anything about these gangs for fear of being called racist but now you're saying 84% of those convicted .... CONVICTED .... aren't white Christians after all but Asians.
So they are targeting investigating and convicting those very people you said they weren't.
Make your fucking minds up. :dunno:

Foolish boy! We are using the stats as reported by the Quilliams foundation, a muslim organisation, so that Felch can try and call them racist :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs