Marie LePen

Marie LePen

Postby calitom » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:16 am

..ordered to undergo psychological tests for wrongthink....

This is modern western europe????? Reminds me an awful lot of Stalin and The Soviet Union/.

Any of the silly EU people on here really need to wake up. Do you think this whole thing is a joke.
Google combining with China. Social Scores on the internet...Banning and shadow banning of conservatives
on social media in the United states.

I could go on and on. ..Take the clown masks off TSDers. game time is over. this is serious.
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3047
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: Marie LePen

Postby wutang » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:59 am

calitom wrote:..ordered to undergo psychological tests for wrongthink....


Ordered by a Judge to undergo pyschological tests as part of a court case.

This is hardly a new thing

https://eu.argusleader.com/story/news/2 ... /75493920/
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5411
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Marie LePen

Postby wutang » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:01 am

Also wouldnt his help Le Pen avoid prosecution, and therefore going to jail, if she is found incompetent?.

I suspect she wants to be found guilty - painting themselves as imprisoned martyrs is a lucrative step for right wing grifters (see: Tommy Robinson, Dinesh D.Sousa, etc).
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5411
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Marie LePen

Postby Cannydc » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:46 am

calitom wrote:..ordered to undergo psychological tests for wrongthink....

This is modern western europe????? Reminds me an awful lot of Stalin and The Soviet Union/.

Any of the silly EU people on here really need to wake up. Do you think this whole thing is a joke.
Google combining with China. Social Scores on the internet...Banning and shadow banning of conservatives
on social media in the United states.

I could go on and on. ..Take the clown masks off TSDers. game time is over. this is serious.


Tom's had his weekly delivery of comics, I see.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12179
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Marie LePen

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:23 am

Everyone’s a bit mad though aren’t they?
People who want power are super mad, we all know that don’t we?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24465
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Marie LePen

Postby Cannydc » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:11 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Everyone’s a bit mad though aren’t they?
People who want power are super mad, we all know that don’t we?


Many are, for sure.

Image
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12179
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Marie LePen

Postby Cobs » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:15 am

Her niece Marion is my favourite French far right hottie.
Image
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: Marie LePen

Postby LordRaven » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Cobs wrote:Her niece Marion is my favourite French far right hottie.
Image

Very cute
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 28038
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Marie LePen

Postby Cobs » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm

I'd do Macron on a quiet night to be fair.
User avatar
Cobs
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests