Go Fracking

Re: Go Fracking

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:31 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:It's not about the size or lack of when it comes to the tremors.
Lancashire may be unsuitable for fracking.
This is just one small fracking operation that is causing tremors.

British Geological Society suggested the quakes were linked to the fracking activities while an independent report found ‘most likely, the repeated seismicity was induced by direct injection of fluid into the fault zone.’
That is not sensationalism.

Fact 1: Fracking is NOT causing most of the induced earthquakes. ... Wastewater disposal wells typically operate for longer durations and inject much more fluid than hydraulic fracturing, making them more likely to induce earthquakes.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+t ... e&ie=UTF-8

Nationally, fracking produces two-thirds (67 percent) of the natural gas in the United States, according to the US Energy Information Administration, and approximately 50 percent of the nation's oil.30 Oct 2017
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=how+m ... e&ie=UTF-8

Storm in a tea cup, stuff and nonsense it seems. However what really concerns me are any effects on the water table ---but we don't hear much of that?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:39 pm

wutang wrote:The same legal team that freed the 3 protesters are now fighting to free a protester who has been detained under the mental health act and is being forced medicated.

Seems the British state will go to any lengths to prevent protesting of the fracking industry.

The UK now detains political prisoners. No big deal I'm sure...
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Wilson wrote:
wutang wrote:The same legal team that freed the 3 protesters are now fighting to free a protester who has been detained under the mental health act and is being forced medicated.

Seems the British state will go to any lengths to prevent protesting of the fracking industry.

It really is quite disgusting, I do hope that bloody judge (with family interests in fracking) who jailed her gets his come-uppance.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:59 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Wilson wrote:

It really is quite disgusting, I do hope that bloody judge (with family interests in fracking) who jailed her gets his come-uppance.

She wasn't jailed by that judge. Her case is separate. She's been sectioned under the mental health act.
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:02 pm

Oh my god, is this the dodgy coppers and doctors crap?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Wilson » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:Oh my god, is this the dodgy coppers and doctors crap?

Once you realise "Everything is a rich man's trick" it all starts to fall into place...
Wilson

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Wilson wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Oh my god, is this the dodgy coppers and doctors crap?

Once you realise "Everything is a rich man's trick" it all starts to fall into place...

Agreed, all designed to keep us in our place.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs