NORTH + MIDLANDS GAMMONS TO HAVE PENSIONS CUT

Re: NORTH + MIDLANDS GAMMONS TO HAVE PENSIONS CUT

Postby jra » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:51 am

MungoBrush wrote:
jra wrote:Are you blind or stupid? McAz has been trolling Mungo all through this thread with gems like Minger, Dongo, Dungo (large list).

I don't mind - they can't help it - it's the best they can do.
It's a public display the full extent of their intellectual ability
It's a fact that 50% of the population are below average intelligence
And, as research has shown, most of them tend to vote Labour.
McAz is living proof of that

Sorry about my reference to you, which caused McAz and banana to salivate over like two rabid dogs.
jra

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:42 am

jra wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
jra wrote:Are you blind or stupid? McAz has been trolling Mungo all through this thread with gems like Minger, Dongo, Dungo (large list).

Sorry about my reference to you, which caused McAz and banana to salivate over like two rabid dogs.

No worries.
Doesn't take much to set them off
But in spite of all of their attempts to insult me by mis-spelling my member name - they have still missed the most obvious one
Don't really expect much intellectual content from Labour fanboys.
MungoBrush

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:56 am

banana chewits wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:So what would you rather do?
Put up taxes for young families so that 60 year olds can have a 20 year retirement at the taxpayers expense?

i would rather the government hadn't wasted billions on a universal credit model that isn't fit for use

So would I
But it's an unfortunate fact of life that large complex projects frequently vastly overun original cost and time estimates
Not just IT projects
Rail construction
Aircraft Carriers
etc etc

In this case, I blame AGILE
AGILE is a software development "process" defined originally by a bunch of ratbag computer programmers at a ski resort in the Rocky Mountains
I just cannot believe that so many senior executives in so many organisations have been seduced by the "false" promise of cheaper faster applications
Engineering has been abandoned
Quality has been abandoned
Governance has been abandoned
I could go on and on and on

Recent AGILE disasters so far:

TSB Bank spinoff - TSB customers money was withdrawn by other customers etc etc
NHS Womens Breast Cancer Screening Programme - How many women died because they didn't have their scan?
Network Rail's timetabling disaster when whole rail networks had to be shut down
and now - Universal Credit

Arrogant little pricks undertaking projects far beyond their understanding and ability wasting million and millions of both public and private money putting peoples lives and livelihoods at risk etc etc
MungoBrush

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:31 am

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i will encourage him to do that.

Thank you - your respect for other forumers does not go unnoticed.

likewise, mcaz.

Stick ya tongue a bit further up his arsehole, I think you missed a spot somewhere up in his throat.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:35 am

jra wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

how is it mcaz's fault?

Are you blind or stupid? McAz has been trolling Mungo all through this thread with gems like Minger, Dongo, Dungo (large list).

Bc literally has the IQ of a piece of dogshit, all he does is prance round the forum licking arse and being a nasty little snide cunt at every opportunity. I bet he’s camper than Graham Norton and Louie Spence put together. Cunt reminds me of a chihuahua constantly yapping.
Puzzler

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:36 am

Please don't troll the news section puzzles

it is such a delight to see you anywhere on the board that it pains me to mention this little rule that we have

thank you in advance my little cherub
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:38 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:So what would you rather do?
Put up taxes for young families so that 60 year olds can have a 20 year retirement at the taxpayers expense?

i would rather the government hadn't wasted billions on a universal credit model that isn't fit for use

So would I
But it's an unfortunate fact of life that large complex projects frequently vastly overun original cost and time estimates
Not just IT projects
Rail construction
Aircraft Carriers
etc etc

In this case, I blame AGILE
AGILE is a software development "process" defined originally by a bunch of ratbag computer programmers at a ski resort in the Rocky Mountains
I just cannot believe that so many senior executives in so many organisations have been seduced by the "false" promise of cheaper faster applications
Engineering has been abandoned
Quality has been abandoned
Governance has been abandoned
I could go on and on and on

Recent AGILE disasters so far:

TSB Bank spinoff - TSB customers money was withdrawn by other customers etc etc
NHS Womens Breast Cancer Screening Programme - How many women died because they didn't have their scan?
Network Rail's timetabling disaster when whole rail networks had to be shut down
and now - Universal Credit

Arrogant little pricks undertaking projects far beyond their understanding and ability wasting million and millions of both public and private money putting peoples lives and livelihoods at risk etc etc

Now you know that never happened. You'd either get a provisional timetable or emergency timetable in those situations.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45572736
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:42 pm

Puzzler wrote:
jra wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

how is it mcaz's fault?

Are you blind or stupid? McAz has been trolling Mungo all through this thread with gems like Minger, Dongo, Dungo (large list).

Bc literally has the IQ of a piece of dogshit, all he does is prance round the forum licking arse and being a nasty little snide c**t at every opportunity. I bet he’s camper than Graham Norton and Louie Spence put together. Cunt reminds me of a chihuahua constantly yapping.

Lay off the crack pipe you bigoted idiot.

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:37 pm

Cannydc wrote:Poorer pensioner couples will lose more than £7,000 a year, under a cut “sneaked out” while MPs are preparing for the showdown Brexit vote.

Ministers have been accused of attempting to bury the impact of the change to pension credit, which tops up the incomes of hard-up elderly people.

It means couples where only one partner is over the state pension age, which is now 65 or up to 68 for both men and women depending on when they were born, will no longer receive the extra benefit.

It will take effect from 15 May, when the partner below the pension age is required to make a claim for universal credit, which merges six working-age benefits into a single payment.

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) quietly revealed the cut in a written Commons statement at 7.20pm on Monday evening – as MPs held talks ahead of the meaningful vote on Theresa May‘s Brexit deal.

A couple expecting to receive £13,273 in the 2019-20 financial year from pension credit would see that figure fall to just £5,986.68 under universal credit.

As there are many poorer elderly couples in the North and Midlands, a large majority of whom voted for Brexit, this could be seen as divine retribution. The Sunderland massive will be buying yellow jackets as we speak.

On the other hand, it could just be looked at as yet another sign of the cruel incompetence of this Tory shower. Your call.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 2uT0M-sUdc

Watched this go through, sneakily, in through the back door while all eyes were on Brexshit. Thankfully my OH has a private pension, so I will never need to beg the bastards for anything. He is the OAP and I the younger wife, and it could have easily applied to us had he not had the foresight to take out a good pension.
And it just may let the people who voted for Brexshit realise no one will be fighting their corner now, no more European courts of Rights to appeal to. I wonder how stupid they feel now for voting that way? And I have faith that this won't be all that will be cut/reduced once the UK - ( if it EVER ) gets it's own way.
Watched Heseltine speak of the young people who this will affect more than the OAP's should we leave the EU, and he astutely pointed out it was their future this older generation voted on, yet they had no say. I have no doubt had the over 16's been allowed to vote, we would not be going through this total nightmare. I'm with him, it is their future yet they haven't been given a voice. So all others suffer because older people want back to "the way it was", except they are living in cloud cuckoo land. There is no industrial revolution coming.
measurer

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:50 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
jra wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

No worries.
Doesn't take much to set them off
But in spite of all of their attempts to insult me by mis-spelling my member name - they have still missed the most obvious one
Don't really expect much intellectual content from Labour fanboys.

where have i ever called you anything apart from mungo?
banana chewits

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:50 pm

measurer wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Poorer pensioner couples will lose more than £7,000 a year, under a cut “sneaked out” while MPs are preparing for the showdown Brexit vote.

Ministers have been accused of attempting to bury the impact of the change to pension credit, which tops up the incomes of hard-up elderly people.

It means couples where only one partner is over the state pension age, which is now 65 or up to 68 for both men and women depending on when they were born, will no longer receive the extra benefit.

It will take effect from 15 May, when the partner below the pension age is required to make a claim for universal credit, which merges six working-age benefits into a single payment.

The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) quietly revealed the cut in a written Commons statement at 7.20pm on Monday evening – as MPs held talks ahead of the meaningful vote on Theresa May‘s Brexit deal.

A couple expecting to receive £13,273 in the 2019-20 financial year from pension credit would see that figure fall to just £5,986.68 under universal credit.

As there are many poorer elderly couples in the North and Midlands, a large majority of whom voted for Brexit, this could be seen as divine retribution. The Sunderland massive will be buying yellow jackets as we speak.

On the other hand, it could just be looked at as yet another sign of the cruel incompetence of this Tory shower. Your call.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 2uT0M-sUdc

Watched this go through, sneakily, in through the back door while all eyes were on Brexshit. Thankfully my OH has a private pension, so I will never need to beg the bastards for anything. He is the OAP and I the younger wife, and it could have easily applied to us had he not had the foresight to take out a good pension.
And it just may let the people who voted for Brexshit realise no one will be fighting their corner now, no more European courts of Rights to appeal to. I wonder how stupid they feel now for voting that way? And I have faith that this won't be all that will be cut/reduced once the UK - ( if it EVER ) gets it's own way.
Watched Heseltine speak of the young people who this will affect more than the OAP's should we leave the EU, and he astutely pointed out it was their future this older generation voted on, yet they had no say. I have no doubt had the over 16's been allowed to vote, we would not be going through this total nightmare. I'm with him, it is their future yet they haven't been given a voice. So all others suffer because older people want back to "the way it was", except they are living in cloud cuckoo land. There is no industrial revolution coming.

Those sixteen and seventeen year olds are now old enough to vote and that frightens them.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:52 pm

measurer wrote:

i hope they enjoy how their old age pans out, they'll be the first ones complaining when they start to feel the pinch.
banana chewits

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:55 pm

banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:

i hope they enjoy how their old age pans out, they'll be the first ones complaining when they start to feel the pinch.

They can use FOODBANKS - that's their usual cry. :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:57 pm

measurer wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:

They can use FOODBANKS - that's their usual cry. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
banana chewits

Postby MungoBrush » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:59 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Those sixteen and seventeen year olds are now old enough to vote and that frightens them.

But those who were 17 5 years ago are now in their 20's
Careers, families, mortgages
They will have already switched to voting Conservative.
MungoBrush

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs