Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby jra » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:23 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:Are we living in 'wrapped in cotton wool land' here? Any decent doctor would probably suggest a bit of weight loss is a good idea in this case, i.e. within the recommended BMI limits. Are you suggesting that could trigger anorexia nervosa?

Original comment. You older gammons have a limited life span!
My reply. That 14 year old looks pretty overweight for their age. They'll be lucky to make it to old gammon stage unless they change their eating habits and/or do more exercise.

:brickwall:

If all you see in that photo is a young girl's appearance then you are beyond help. :shake head:

Beyond help. Now stop being a condescending prick.

It's not all I see.

Still not reading this?

My reply. That 14 year old looks pretty overweight for their age. They'll be lucky to make it to old gammon stage unless they change their eating habits and/or do more exercise.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:38 pm

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:Are we living in 'wrapped in cotton wool land' here? Any decent doctor would probably suggest a bit of weight loss is a good idea in this case, i.e. within the recommended BMI limits. Are you suggesting that could trigger anorexia nervosa?

If all you see in that photo is a young girl's appearance then you are beyond help. :shake head:

It's not all I see.

Still not reading this?

:pmsl: You never saw an elderly fat person?

What a deluded right wing simpleton cunt you are!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:38 am

Government refuses full police funding request for Grenfell investigation despite approving all others - including royal wedding security

The government refused to fully meet a special request for funding towards the Grenfell Tower police investigation despite approving all others made last year – including those to cover security for the royal wedding and Donald Trump’s visit.

While the request for additional funding for the probe into the 2017 disaster was considerably higher than others lodged by the Metropolitan Police – at £11m last year and £13.5m in 2018-19 – politicians said the decision was causing further delays and accused the Home Office of “denying justice”.

Among the > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... RahZkKckkw
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:11 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:

It's not all I see.

Still not reading this?

:pmsl: You never saw an elderly fat person?

What a deluded right wing simpleton c**t you are!

More shit trolling.
jra

Postby Fletch » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:17 pm

German halt in Saudi arms sales hurting UK industry - Hunt

Britain has urged Germany to exempt big defence projects from its efforts to halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia or face damage to its commercial credibility, the German magazine Der Spiegel reported on Tuesday.

“I am very concerned about the impact of the German government’s decision on the British and European defence industry and the consequences for Europe’s ability to fulfil its NATO commitments,” British foreign minister Jeremy Hunt wrote in a letter to his German counterpart Heiko Maas, Spiegel reported.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germa ... KKCN1Q81SF

:shake head:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Government refuses full police funding request for Grenfell investigation despite approving all others - including royal wedding security

The government refused to fully meet a special request for funding towards the Grenfell Tower police investigation despite approving all others made last year – including those to cover security for the royal wedding and Donald Trump’s visit.

While the request for additional funding for the probe into the 2017 disaster was considerably higher than others lodged by the Metropolitan Police – at £11m last year and £13.5m in 2018-19 – politicians said the decision was causing further delays and accused the Home Office of “denying justice”.

Among the > https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... RahZkKckkw

Whatever happened to the inquiry in to child abuse? Files got lost didn't they then the appointed Judge got homesick.

Look out for a 70 year embargo on files...
Fletch

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:07 pm

calitom wrote:I have heard that if kids scream and throw enough tantrums at protests that climate will not only not change but will UNchange!. Africa will meet again with South America and North America will again be joined to Europe!. And reptiles will once again roam the arctic circle north of Hudson Bay. The great lakes in America will be under 200 feet of water.CO2 levels in the atmosphere will soar to levels seen 20,000 yrs ago. And the Flintstones will be the #1 rated show in the...in...north America!

I have heard that as well, mind you I also heard that reptiles will learn to read, seeing what Labourites put on this site I think it's true.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:08 pm

Have you leaned to read, Roc? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:13 pm

calitom wrote:I have heard that if kids scream and throw enough tantrums at protests that climate will not only not change but will UNchange!.. Africa will meet again with South America and North America will again be joined to Europe!..And reptiles will once again roam the arctic circle north of hudson bay.The great lakes in america will be under 200 feet of water.CO2 levels in the atmosphere will soar to levels seen 20,000 yrs ago. And the flintstones will be the #1 rated show in the...in...north america!

So what you're saying is people shouldn't protest?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:24 pm

An Italian far-right party has been admitted to the Conservatives’ EU-wide political group – putting the post-fascist outfit in official alliance with Theresa May’s MEPs.

The Brothers of Italy, or Fratelli d’Italia, on Thursday joined the Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe, which was set up in 2009 by David Cameron as a eurosceptic breakaway.

The Italian party is a descendent of the post-fascist Italian Social Movement, which was set up by supporters of Benito Mussolini in 1946. It is resolutely anti-immigration, anti-Islam, and anti-LGBT rights.

The Tories’ European parliament group also includes anti-immigration outfits such as the Danish People’s Party, the Finns Party and Sweden Democrats.

Right wing fascist scum flocking together. May hates immigrants, so will be fine with this.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 89881.html
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:An Italian far-right party has been admitted to the Conservatives’ EU-wide political group – putting the post-fascist outfit in official alliance with Theresa May’s MEPs.

The Brothers of Italy, or Fratelli d’Italia, on Thursday joined the Alliance of Conservatives and Reformists in Europe, which was set up in 2009 by David Cameron as a eurosceptic breakaway.

The Italian party is a descendent of the post-fascist Italian Social Movement, which was set up by supporters of Benito Mussolini in 1946. It is resolutely anti-immigration, anti-Islam, and anti-LGBT rights.

The Tories’ European parliament group also includes anti-immigration outfits such as the Danish People’s Party, the Finns Party and Sweden Democrats.

Right wing fascist scum flocking together. May hates immigrants, so will be fine with this.

Both sides of the political divide are pandering to the extremists rather than the elephant in the room, yesterday's subdued PMQs re-enforced this.

Things are starting to heat up and quickly, what will the government do if the 1M+ expected in Westminster on the 23rd decide to stay there for a while?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:An Italian far-right party has been admitted to the Conservatives’ EU-wide political group – putting the post-fascist outfit in official alliance with Theresa May’s MEPs.

Both sides of the political divide are pandering to the extremists rather than the elephant in the room, yesterday's subdued PMQs re-enforced this.

Things are starting to heat up and quickly, what will the government do if the 1M+ expected in Westminster on the 23rd decide to stay there for a while?

Remind us, which extremist political parties are Labour 'pandering to' - or did you just make that up ?
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:30 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Remind us, which extremist political parties are Labour 'pandering to' - or did you just make that up ?

Degsie turned up yesterday and was complimented by his old mate Andy Wigmore, he's been suspended rather than banned because you never know. Momentum targeted your quitters for re-selection, even Gorgeous George Galloway is being courted by Momentum/Militant.

I'll stay in the middle thanks.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Degsie turned up yesterday and was complimented by his old mate Andy Wigmore, he's been suspended rather than banned because you never know. Momentum targeted your quitters for re-selection, even Gorgeous George Galloway is being courted by Momentum/Militant.

I'll stay in the middle thanks.

I really can't see how you can describe the Libs as in the middle when they supported the Tories austerity measures whilst they were in bed with them.

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:I really can't see how you can describe the Libs as in the middle when they supported the Tories austerity measures whilst they were in bed with them.

I'm hardly going to convince a red-roser am I?

Bit of a nationalist symbol anyway IMV...
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs