Johnson scarpered!

Re: Johnson scarpered!

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:Celebrity MP Boris Johnson faces losing his seat at the next general election — to a 24-year-old Muslim immigrant born in Tehran. Ali Milani was raised in a council house in west London and thinks it would be ‘poetic justice’ to become Uxbridge and South Ruislip’s next MP. Research by Onward think tank suggests he could grab the seat from ‘vulnerable’ Tory Johnson. The Labour councillor told Metro.co.uk: ‘We’re like the polar opposites — you could not get further from Boris.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/17/muslim-i ... to=cbshare :canny:

Fucking brilliant! :thumbsup:

Boris is part Turkish, it's literally next door to Iran.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:37 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:Smart move, I wouldn't go on Channel 4 either, they're Remainers and would have stitched him up.

So all five Tory MP's that weren't afraid to turn up are Remainers? If you think Johnson fears "being stitched up" by Remainers, then he's not fit to lead the country. Seems to me like you've been reading the Daily Wail which went into meltdown in full on blubbering mode whining about "a stitch up" yet notoriously the most vicious and scabrous in its hate filled venom with articles on the Labour Party.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:Celebrity MP Boris Johnson faces losing his seat at the next general election — to a 24-year-old Muslim immigrant born in Tehran. Ali Milani was raised in a council house in west London and thinks it would be ‘poetic justice’ to become Uxbridge and South Ruislip’s next MP. Research by Onward think tank suggests he could grab the seat from ‘vulnerable’ Tory Johnson. The Labour councillor told Metro.co.uk: ‘We’re like the polar opposites — you could not get further from Boris.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/17/muslim-i ... to=cbshare :canny:

Fucking brilliant! :thumbsup:

Boris is part Turkish, it's literally next door to Iran.

A reminder of his lies about Turkey.

phpBB [video]
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:Ch4 currently broadcasting a live debate with leadership candidates. Hunt, Gove, Raab, Javid and Stewart are there but no Johnson! The big babi has already run off too shit scared to face one solitary interviewer, a small audience of Tory party members, and his fellow candidates complaining, "debates with several candidates can be slightly cacophonous". :roll:

Yet this jerk is who Tory twits want to lead the country? Holy crap. :roll:

https://www.channel4.com/news/still-no- ... -channel-4

How can he scarper from some where that he never showed up to?
I watched it last night, and they all looked like cunts if you ask me. And to prove that Boris did better in the polls.
The political saying is something like. Stand back keep quiet while the opposition destroy themselves.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:A reminder of his lies about Turkey.

Erdogan taking power delayed Turkey's entry into the EU but negotiations are still continuing despite him being in charge.

The goal of the EU is to expand into the Middle East and North Africa.

It's called the Union for the Mediterranean, many of it's structures are already in place and have been for some years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for ... iterranean

If you're a globalist/ internationalist then argue for that, don't lie and pretend it's not happening.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:Smart move, I wouldn't go on Channel 4 either, they're Remainers and would have stitched him up.

So all five Tory MP's that weren't afraid to turn up are Remainers? If you think Johnson fears "being stitched up" by Remainers, then he's not fit to lead the country. Seems to me like you've been reading the Daily Wail which went into meltdown in full on blubbering mode whining about "a stitch up" yet notoriously the most vicious and scabrous in its hate filled venom with articles on the Labour Party.

Channel 4 News has moved from gentle bias into full-blown activism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... -activism/
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:Ch4 currently broadcasting a live debate with leadership candidates. Hunt, Gove, Raab, Javid and Stewart are there but no Johnson! The big babi has already run off too shit scared to face one solitary interviewer, a small audience of Tory party members, and his fellow candidates complaining, "debates with several candidates can be slightly cacophonous". :roll:

How can he scarper from some where that he never showed up to?
I watched it last night, and they all looked like cunts if you ask me. And to prove that Boris did better in the polls.
The political saying is something like. Stand back keep quiet while the opposition destroy themselves.

Just a figure of speech guesty and his excuse was lame to say the least. Hardly the sign of 'a leader' but Brexit fanatics see him as their 'new' Messiah whose going to lead them to their 'Nirvana'. :roll:

Yes it's not going to end well. I couldn't give a flying fuck if all Brexiters spontaneously combusted into piles of ash but the trouble is they're hell bent on taking the rest of us down with them.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:A reminder of his lies about Turkey.

Erdogan taking power delayed Turkey's entry into the EU but negotiations are still continuing despite him being in charge.

The goal of the EU is to expand into the Middle East and North Africa.

It's called the Union for the Mediterranean, many of it's structures are already in place and have been for some years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for ... iterranean

If you're a globalist/ internationalist then argue for that, don't lie and pretend it's not happening.

What happened to Johnsons 2016 prediction of swarms of Turks "invading" UK? Over three years on and still nothing. :laughing:
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

Channel 4 News has moved from gentle bias into full-blown activism

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... -activism/

From your Torygraph link..the below is absolutely correct, in particular Hilsum who often goes where most other reporters fear to tread. Alex Thomsom also a top notch reporter;

I certainly wouldn't boycott Channel 4 News; I rather enjoy it. Some of its journalism, its depths of reporting, its determination to cover stories passed over by other major broadcasters, often at great cost to its team, is brilliant. The show maintains an admirable commitment to showcasing the arts. And though some revile them, a media landscape without the likes of Jon Snow, Matt Frei, Lindsay Hilsum and, until recently, Michael Crick, would be poorer.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Yes it's not going to end well. I couldn't give a flying fuck if all Brexiters spontaneously combusted into piles of ash but the trouble is they're hell bent on taking the rest of us down with them.

It would be nice if we could ship them all into the Shires or somewhere like that, then let them have their Brexit!

Build a wall to keep them there and let them suffer. :smilin:

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:49 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
What happened to Johnsons 2016 prediction of swarms of Turks "invading" UK? Over three years on and still nothing. :laughing:

The 15 July 2016 Coup attempt happened.

I suggest you follow the news more.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:14 pm

He doesn’t have to turn up he’s promised the MPs voting for him a tax cut. That’s all he needed to do, he knows his people, he needn’t say anymore than that, other than Brexit, Brexit, Brexit..
Snouts in the trough aren’t going to change their habits of a lifetime are they?

The man’s spent a lifetime doing his homework on those he works with, he knows this is his time, unlike last time. :header:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:27 pm

Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

The 15 July 2016 Coup attempt happened.

I suggest you follow the news more.

Perhaps you should stick to facts, and then understand why it is extremely unlikely that Turkey will be joining the EU for decades.

1. CYPRUS. If Cyprus remains an area of contention, no serious negotiations whatsoever re. Turkey joining the EU will take place. The European Commission’s 2015 Turkey report noted that Turkey still refused to allow free movement of goods and travel with Cyprus, and that there was “no progress on normalising bilateral relations with the Republic of Cyprus”.

2. 36 CHAPTERS. In order for any country to be eligible for accession, negotiations on signing up to all the EU’s rules must be completed in 35 ‘chapters’.
Turkey first applied to join what was then the EEC in 1987. It was declared an eligible candidate in 1997. Negotiations were formally opened in 2005. By 2016, negotiations have closed on just one out of 35 chapters—‘science and research’, which was completed in 2006. None have been completed since then.

3. HUMAN RIGHTS 'CONCERNS'. The EU has raised significant human rights concerns in the 2015 Turkish report, noting ‘significant backsliding in the past two years notably in the areas of freedom of expression and freedom of assembly’. The report also found problems with discrimination and protection of vulnerable minorities. These concerns fall foul of the human rights conditions of accession.

4. THE VETO. We had it, but won't if we leave the EU. However, other EU members have strongly opposed Turkish membership. Both France and Austria will put the question of Turkish accession to a referendum, so Turkey would need to get approval from the popular vote in each country.
This would make vetoes from those countries likely, as they are amongst the more Turkey-sceptic members.

5. TURKISH PUBLIC OPINION. Turkey’s own appetite for joining is variable but seems to be declining. Of the five candidate countries it consistently has the lowest numbers in Eurobarometer surveys expressing support for membership. The latest survey showed 37% of respondents in Turkey believing membership would be a good thing.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

It would be nice if we could ship them all into the Shires

Most of the nation then :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

It would be nice if we could ship them all into the Shires or somewhere like that, then let them have their Brexit!

Build a wall to keep them there and let them suffer. :smilin:

I'm sure we could find a remote uninhabited island and build a wall around that to keep them happy. They'd have their border and no freedom of movement then. :laughing:
Grafenwalder

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs