Am A Racist

Re: Am A Racist

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:35 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:Those who spout the word racist, IMHO are the most dangerous beings on earth, they must hate this island of mine that they are determined to destroy it and us.

WHY???????????? do you anti British haters wanna give away for free to world scroungers everything that is dear to us which we have fought and died for over the years when our OWN folkREALLY NEED so much?????????????

Shame on you traitors.

You need to read this, you really do:

We went to war over something a pig did?

Let’s hope history doesn’t repeat itself. :ooer:

I've got a copy on my coffee table, I've got a lot of time for Felton and Byline Times. :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Major wrote:Those who spout the word racist, IMHO are the most dangerous beings on earth, they must hate this island of mine that they are determined to destroy it and us.

WHY???????????? do you anti British haters wanna give away for free to world scroungers everything that is dear to us which we have fought and died for over the years when our OWN folkREALLY NEED so much?????????????

Shame on you traitors.

You need to read this, you really do:

We went to war over something a pig did?

Let’s hope history doesn’t repeat itself. :ooer:

I've got a copy on my coffee table, I've got a lot of time for Felton and Byline Times. :thumbsup:

Credit where it’s due, it’s more 52 Times England (not Britain) was a bellend.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:53 pm

The War of Jenkin's Ear was a cracker - any excuse to have a crack at the Spanish !
Cannydc

Postby Major » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Open thine eyes and thee shall see, IF YOU WANT TO DO SO.

Look around you, look at the ghettos , look at Coventry, Look at Birmingham, look at Rotherham, Stoke On Trent and dozens more towns and cities of my once GREAT NATION and PLEASE look at our CAPITAL LONDON, we have and are being systematically, clandestinely raped and pillaged while we sleepwalk to oblivion.

Look around our Parliament, it is dark there every day at noon.

Bleeding forunuz have nicked our fishing waters.

OPEN YA PEEPUZ.

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey:
Major

Postby GUest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:26 pm

Major wrote:Open thine eyes and thee shall see, IF YOU WANT TO DO SO.

Look around you, look at the ghettos , look at Coventry, Look at Birmingham, look at Rotherham, Stoke On Trent and dozens more towns and cities of my once GREAT NATION and PLEASE look at our CAPITAL LONDON, we have and are being systematically, clandestinely raped and pillaged while we sleepwalk to oblivion.

OPEN YA PEEPUZ.

Yo Who do you think you be jivin' ta? we's is Muslims an' our skin iz dark. dis here iz what it iz like ta be British and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:05 pm

OPEN YA PEEPUZ.

It's been fine outside Parliament when I've been protesting with SODEM :NAA:

We actually sold our fishing quotas but that doesn't matter.

I meet the likes of you when I'm on a street stall. Red faced, spittle flying out with every rage filled statement. Why do you people shout a lot but never answer a question? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:42 pm

Major wrote:... Look around you, look at the ghettos , look at Coventry, Look at Birmingham, look at Rotherham, Stoke On Trent and dozens more towns and cities of my once GREAT NATION and PLEASE look at our CAPITAL LONDON, we have and are being systematically, clandestinely raped and pillaged while we sleepwalk to oblivion.

Bleeding forunuz have nicked our fishing waters. ...

So you are against existing Muslims areas in Yorkshire and the Midlands - which you characterise as "Ghettos" - which are in fact inner city areas and suburbs.
And you are also against non-white people in London. Is that it - or is there more?

Yes there has been a serious issue with certain gangs in the north of England but that seems to have been more of an issue of a collective failure of mainly white people in power to act against certain unlawful activities. The people involved were a small proportion mainly from a certain population - a population that cannot be wholesale blamed for the previouslt uncurtailed activities of these gangs (now being brought to justice over the past years).

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:52 pm

Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:A couple of interesting points from that conversation;

1. Gabby believes that people of colour objecting to being racially stereotyped by grotesque dolls have "small minds".

2. Gabby has no compunction in facilitating and spreading racist dog whistle items written by an avowed Islamophobe.

3. Gabby is a racist Islamophobe.

You haven't a clue what You are talking about!

Possibly the best confirmation that I know precisely what I am talking about, ever. Cheers, Art!!

Oh my golly gosh! :snooty:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:18 pm

Gabby wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

1. Gabby believes that people of colour objecting to being racially stereotyped by grotesque dolls have "small minds".

2. Gabby has no compunction in facilitating and spreading racist dog whistle items written by an avowed Islamophobe.

Possibly the best confirmation that I know precisely what I am talking about, ever. Cheers, Art!!

Oh dear Tommy Robinson's fluffer :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:40 pm

OPEN YA PEEPUZ.

Were you hatched in the Cretaceous period?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:58 pm

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Hold on, just asking so please don't think I am doing this for any point scoring exercise, but why is it that a Golliwog being black is wrong given Barbie was traditionally a Blue Eyes Blonde "Pink" Doll and the only objection for that was overcome by making a Black Barbie --for which there were no claims of racism either.

Because a black barbie would be promoting positivity whereas the Golliwog was used to demean, insult and belittle black people. It played off of tropes and imagery long established as dehumanising and reinforcing negative stereotypes about black people.

So Winnie Mandela promoted positivity and Joan of Arc promoted negativity in your black and white view of the world, don’t you even recognise your own inherent racism when you make such posts?
Are you at least aware of virulently anti white racist black people, and given their treatment in past centuries who can blame them, they do exist and some of their ideas are really quite evil.
Most of us despise and oppose racism, but we believe in racial equality for all.
We don’t believe in a lob sided version of racism, which is what you are promoting here even if you don’t realise as you seem too partisan to even consider your own failings.
Thankfully the world has changed a lot but as this Major braindead shows we have a long way to go for racism to be fully eradicated. But affirmative action in creating a world where previous racist centuries are turned on their head will only prolong this. You are far too militant to be considered plausible in this debate.

Postby Major » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am

Gabby speaks the truth which many forums are scared to believe, they feel protected, comfortable ass licking and accepting their fate, yellow bleeuz, treacherous swabs who will NOT stand up for my country, they make me puke.

Bourton On The Water.
Several shops sell golliwogs, one shop sells a lot.

Stratford Upon Avon .
The bikers visit regularly in the summer, have done for years, one of the bikers has a dirty old golliwog tied to the rear of his motorcycle.
Major

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 am

Major wrote:Gabby speaks the truth which many forums are scared to believe, they feel protected, comfortable ass licking and accepting their fate, yellow bleeuz, treacherous swabs who will NOT stand up for my country, they make me puke.

Bourton On The Water.
Several shops sell golliwogs, one shop sells a lot.

Stratford Upon Avon .
The bikers visit regularly in the summer, have done for years, one of the bikers has a dirty old golliwog tied to the rear of his motorcycle.

No but thankfully many will stand up for ours.
We beat you in the second world war and we'll beat you again.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:43 am

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Oh dear Tommy Robinson's fluffer :pmsl:

Aww what’s up?.... have you run out of Poppies to burn?
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:50 am

wutang wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Hold on, just asking so please don't think I am doing this for any point scoring exercise, but why is it that a Golliwog being black is wrong given Barbie was traditionally a Blue Eyes Blonde "Pink" Doll and the only objection for that was overcome by making a Black Barbie --for which there were no claims of racism either.

Because a black barbie would be promoting positivity whereas the Golliwog was used to demean, insult and belittle black people. It played off of tropes and imagery long established as dehumanising and reinforcing negative stereotypes about black people.

No, it was created as an innocent toy loved by millions of kids worldwide..... the likes of your warped brain turned it into the racist icon it is today! :roll:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs