Mixed Race?

Re: Mixed Race?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I knew it was a quote the first day you put it up. Thanks for your concern.

How much did the Neo-Cons waste on those wars again? How many trillion?

What does that have to do with banks being forced to make loans to people that they shouldn't have, and the corruption and poor management at Fannie and Freddie.

The banking and real estate crisis would have happened regardless of the overseas wars.

Care to show a link of where US lenders were FORCED to lend to people who couldn't possibly pay it back. :pmsl:

A link? Are you fucking kidding me? I don't need a link. Meet me for lunch some day and you cam talk to me and the lenders that were involved. We called them foreclosures waiting to happen. If you could qualify for a loan (can fog a mirror), the lender had a legal responsibility to give it to you.

Why do you think the lending guidelines are so much different now, if they were not part of the problem in the past?

There is no proof that what you say is true. Thanks for confirming that.

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Are you kidding, Guest. Maddog has been trying to peddle that line since before Bush's rescue plan for the banks collapsed after 4 hours. If he hasn't posted proof between 2008 and now he isn't likely to.
Cactus Jack

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:27 pm

A long running argument that has naff all to do with mixed race?

I am all for mixing up the gene pool and apart from sperm banks perhaps being relevant what is all this bank crap got to do with thread title?
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs