Irish Abortion Laws Under Scrutiny

Re: Irish Abortion Laws Under Scrutiny

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Frank Black wrote:i dont play well wiv others either...
:leer:
Frosty we've posted on the same boards for a long time

Seriously do you think I do?
Cactus Jack

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 pm

does the pope shit in the woods bro....
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Frank Black wrote:does the pope shit in the woods bro....
:mrgreen:

or did he ever empty his muck in ##### #### ? Good question :doomed:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:16 pm

did he teach pussys to ride bikes
pmsl...
ahh fuck me.... ive got the giggles...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Frank Black wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Frank Black wrote:no like after communism..duh
remind me again whos smokin the waccy baccy here..
ur still free to be a commy have commy beleifs
etc...

How is your Utopia different to communism?

it would have capitalism..
just not rampant capitalism
but realistic growth capitalism..
it would have laws much the same
only based in common sense and harm criteria
not on dogma...
:thumbsup:

Like France? It has no state religion. And has capitalism.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Not in Ireland they can't!

I see, I see. I can see the Maths.
Point of Information Amy - As Ireland is a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights multiple religiously solemnised marriages have a measure of recognition as they do in any other European country - although only one marriage is recognised as granting each partner the rights normally accorded to a single spouse.

Isn't it classed as bigamy?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

Point of Information Amy - As Ireland is a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights multiple religiously solemnised marriages have a measure of recognition as they do in any other European country - although only one marriage is recognised as granting each partner the rights normally accorded to a single spouse.
No - as everywhere else marriage can have two components, a state recognised and a religiously recognised. The state must recognise the religious component but it need not be a legal marriage.

A 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife of a Muslim man has the same status as a so-called common law wife, which is to say next to none.

A Sharia Court in the Ireland may, under some very limited circumstances and with the consent of all parties, act as an arbiter in settling claims rival wives may have against each other but their decisions are not binding in law and can be overturned by any Irish court. Much the same as in the UK really.
Cactus Jack

Postby Blunder » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:18 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

No - as everywhere else marriage can have two components, a state recognised and a religiously recognised. The state must recognise the religious component but it need not be a legal marriage.

A 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife of a Muslim man has the same status as a so-called common law wife, which is to say next to none.

A Sharia Court in the Ireland may, under some very limited circumstances and with the consent of all parties, act as an arbiter in settling claims rival wives may have against each other but their decisions are not binding in law and can be overturned by any Irish court. Much the same as in the UK really.

I think the term you are looking for is 'natural justice',, we all have a right to natural justice.

But the problem with Sharia courts is that they are bias against women from the off. The judges there believe that Gods Law is above man-made law, and sadly, so do many who agree to participate in them.
Blunder

Postby Matt O'Connor » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm

Blunder wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

I think the term you are looking for is 'natural justice',, we all have a right to natural justice.

But the problem with Sharia courts is that they are bias against women from the off. The judges there believe that Gods Law is above man-made law, and sadly, so do many who agree to participate in them.

in the UK Family courts are biased against men from the off. the judges believe that women are the best capable to bring up children...What percentage of men have full custody in the UK? 1%
Matt O'Connor

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs