??GUEST??

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:15 am

Guest wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Still come across a bit of a :hand:

as do lots of the members

especially the twat who thought Wales lost to France in the rugby :gigglesnshit:
Do we have a time traveller in our midst?

If so could he tell me how many Man U will put past Loserpool?
Cactus Jack

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 am

Man Utd will lose 2-1 to Liverpool.

They have not played well lately, and even gave the Mighty Canaries little or no bother at Old Trafford. In fact, we were thoroughly unlucky to get beat, never mind 2-0.
Cannydc

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 am

Cannydc wrote:Man Utd will lose 2-1 to Liverpool.

They have not played well lately, and even gave the Mighty Canaries little or no bother at Old Trafford. In fact, we were thoroughly unlucky to get beat, never mind 2-0.
A fiver to a charity of your choice says Man U will not lose - a draw and we both have to cough up. My chosen charity is Save The Children when Man U win
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:55 pm

Northern wrote:Why do people keep saying guests are cowards? It does my head in this as this forum is set up for guest posting, you call them cowards but at end of the day they can use a regular username whilst still posting with the guest facility, and you could still be frickin clueless as to whom they are. Have you actually ever contemplated that you may not have crossed forum paths with them before and they are just respomding to posts written on here?

Or is that just a tad too logical, an option?

Because they are cowards. They can sign up and take a name. This way, if I respond to "guest", I know who I am responding to. There are times i'm not sure who is saying what, because I can't figure out if I am reading the posts of 1, 2 or 3 people, because they don't have to take a single name to post. Guests are just like multi id's.
Maddog

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Maddog wrote:
Northern wrote:Why do people keep saying guests are cowards? It does my head in this as this forum is set up for guest posting, you call them cowards but at end of the day they can use a regular username whilst still posting with the guest facility, and you could still be frickin clueless as to whom they are. Have you actually ever contemplated that you may not have crossed forum paths with them before and they are just respomding to posts written on here?

Because they are cowards. They can sign up and take a name. This way, if I respond to "guest", I know who I am responding to. There are times i'm not sure who is saying what, because I can't figure out if I am reading the posts of 1, 2 or 3 people, because they don't have to take a single name to post. Guests are just like multi id's.
Will the Longhorns every be able to beat the Sooners. :Hiya: :Hiya:

Just so you know it's me.
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Will the Longhorns every be able to beat the Sooners. :Hiya: :Hiya:

Just so you know it's me.

I knew it was you. Look at my avatar. Does it look like a Longhorn? That would be Miss Rev, mascot of Texas A&M University, not Texas, which is our arch rival, as evidenced by the Aggie War hymn.

Good-bye to Texas university.
So long to the orange and white.
Good luck to the dear old Texas Aggies,
They are the boys who show
the real old fight.
The eyes of Texas are upon you.
That is the song they sing so well, (SOUNDS LIKE HELL!)
So, good-bye to Texas university,
We're goin' to beat you all to --
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem!
Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem!
Rough! Tough!
Real stuff! Texas A&M!
Maddog

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs