??GUEST??

??GUEST??

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:17 am

Grow a pair and sign in (son)

:bum:
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12445
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:15 am

Seconded, although some of them are very witty when they sign in with a piss take name.

I've done it too :more beer:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 pm

I ain't your son Cannydc and if you don't like "Guest posting" then go Fuck yourself and find another forum. Guest posting is what makes "Dogs", Dogs.

Get over yourself, your not on SOL anymore.

BTW Babycheeks, same goes for you.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Partidge » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm

I grew a few pears

Image

Hows about you grow the fuck up candydc
User avatar
Partidge
 

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:I ain't your son Cannydc and if you don't like "Guest posting" then go Fuck yourself and find another forum. Guest posting is what makes "Dogs", Dogs.

Get over yourself, your not on SOL anymore.

BTW Babycheeks, same goes for you.


Fuck you as well.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Gutless b'stards....

And the 'son' bit referred to the fact that only 2 people ever used that ridiculously puerile description on SOL - and only one in recent years..,
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12445
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Cannydc wrote:Gutless b'stards....

And the 'son' bit referred to the fact that only 2 people ever used that ridiculously puerile description on SOL - and only one in recent years..,


Gutless b'stards....
is your real name Cannydc??

Never been on SOL so don't call me son, my name is guest, get used to it. :dafinger:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:01 pm

On the bright side Canny keeping himself to guest posting does keep the worst of his excesses in check.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13277
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Caster Semenya » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Cannydc wrote:Grow a pair and sign in (son)

:bum:


So you want an anonymous guest to become an anonymous member? :leer:

Why should I grow some?

I look fantastic
User avatar
Caster Semenya
 

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Maddog » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Canny, what you can do is what i do on occasion. Simply decide not to reply to them anymore.

They are cowards.
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 32518
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Northern » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Why do people keep saying guests are cowards? It does my head in this as this forum is set up for guest posting, you call them cowards but at end of the day they can use a regular username whilst still posting with the guest facility, and you could still be frickin clueless as to whom they are. Have you actually ever contemplated that you may not have crossed forum paths with them before and they are just respomding to posts written on here?

Or is that just a tad too logical, an option?
User avatar
Northern
 
Posts: 15797
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Cowardly Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Northern wrote:Why do people keep saying guests are cowards? It does my head in this as this forum is set up for guest posting, you call them cowards but at end of the day they can use a regular username whilst still posting with the guest facility, and you could still be frickin clueless as to whom they are. Have you actually ever contemplated that you may not have crossed forum paths with them before and they are just respomding to posts written on here?

Or is that just a tad too logical, an option?


Yes. :ooer:
User avatar
Cowardly Guest
 

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Maddog wrote:Canny, what you can do is what i do on occasion. Simply decide not to reply to them anymore.

They are cowards.


I tend to not to communicate to anonymous members who spout shite 24/7.

A username on a small forum makes someone not a coward :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

have a lie down til next sunday when you can see the cowboys get stuffed in New England :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Northern wrote:Why do people keep saying guests are cowards? It does my head in this as this forum is set up for guest posting, you call them cowards but at end of the day they can use a regular username whilst still posting with the guest facility, and you could still be frickin clueless as to whom they are. Have you actually ever contemplated that you may not have crossed forum paths with them before and they are just respomding to posts written on here?

Or is that just a tad too logical, an option?


I say it because I like the reaction they give. :trollface:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: ??GUEST??

Postby Cannydc » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:44 pm

OK

Guest all you like.

Windup over, Maddog has the key....
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12445
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests