A bit of light relief

A bit of light relief

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 am

Well, it made me laugh, anyhow, especially this bit...

To be sure doctors brought the man back in and took two semen samples, one before, and one four hours after eating Brazil nuts.
They then performed a prick test on the girl, where they give a small prick with a needle covered in semen underneath the skin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1aMD2PT6p
Cannydc

Re: A bit of light relief

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:31 am

Very funny Canny (small prick part :yikes: )and it always amazes me that you continually quote the paper you despise so much. :ohshi: But keep doing it because little gems like this story are a welcome respite from your normal Commisar Canny red flag propoganda.

“These results indicate that including a couple of Brazil nuts a day in the diet could ensure a greatly enhanced selenium status without needing to fortify other foods or take supplements.” Brazil nuts boost health

Selenium is an immensely powerful mineral that is found in soil and used by our bodies to increase thyroid metabolism, improve fertility, help fight cancerous cells, and protect our bodies from cardiovascular disease. Selenium is multifaceted in its many benefits to our bodies.
http://www.skrewtips.com/2008/03/26/one ... ody-needs/

We are what we eat and anything that goes in must come out and this story is noteworthy for people who have such allergies.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 am

brasil nuts, or seeds as the outer casing is actually the Nut

are the only nuts that can trigger an allergic reaction in a woman with a nut allergy, once the semen has been deposited, so to speak.

and before you ask

deposited in the standard place....................

i wonder if its the same for the mouth & anus?? :yikes: forget the anus as it goes, not my thing

but if any of you ladies out there have a nut allergy, and are willing to participate in a clinical scientific experiment

let me know, and i'll bring a big bag of brasils, and an addrenallin shot :smilin:

all in the name of science of course :yess:
Mark

Postby LordRaven » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Mark wrote:brasil nuts, or seeds as the outer casing is actually the Nut

are the only nuts that can trigger an allergic reaction in a woman with a nut allergy, once the semen has been deposited, so to speak.

and before you ask

i wonder if its the same for the mouth & anus?? :yikes: forget the anus as it goes, not my thing

but if any of you ladies out there have a nut allergy, and are willing to participate in a clinical scientific experiment

let me know, and i'll bring a big bag of brasils, and an addrenallin shot :smilin:

Pardon? You want the girls to experiment with your nuts?? :yikes:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:21 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Mark wrote:brasil nuts, or seeds as the outer casing is actually the Nut

and before you ask

Pardon? You want the girls to experiment with your nuts?? :yikes:

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Cactus Jack

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs