SHOCK FOR DAVE AS FORMER TORY TREASURER DEFECTS

SHOCK FOR DAVE AS FORMER TORY TREASURER DEFECTS

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:57 am

Lord Hesketh says that Dave is 'OK', but surrounded by 'a terrible team'.

Then he spoils it by saying that 'Michael (Pipsqueak) Gove has done 'a magnificent job'....

Oh well, obviously a bit Gaga then.

He will fit in very nicely with UKIP.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12423
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: SHOCK FOR DAVE AS FORMER TORY TREASURER DEFECTS

Postby LordRaven » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am

Cannydc wrote:Lord Hesketh says that Dave is 'OK', but surrounded by 'a terrible team'.

Then he spoils it by saying that 'Michael (Pipsqueak) Gove has done 'a magnificent job'....

Oh well, obviously a bit Gaga then.

He will fit in very nicely with UKIP.


Damn!!! I opened this thread in the hope of reading something interesting,harking back to the cold war even,and yet I find a non event.

Give us something interesting Canny/ :whistle:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 29335
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: SHOCK FOR DAVE AS FORMER TORY TREASURER DEFECTS

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 am

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Lord Hesketh says that Dave is 'OK', but surrounded by 'a terrible team'.

Then he spoils it by saying that 'Michael (Pipsqueak) Gove has done 'a magnificent job'....

Oh well, obviously a bit Gaga then.

He will fit in very nicely with UKIP.


Damn!!! I opened this thread in the hope of reading something interesting,harking back to the cold war even,and yet I find a non event.

Give us something interesting Canny/ :whistle:


Yes it is a bit of a strange news story

moronic idiot leaves moronic party and signs up for another moronic party :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: SHOCK FOR DAVE AS FORMER TORY TREASURER DEFECTS

Postby spicy » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:37 pm

Great news we need more of it.

UKIP are really our only hope.
User avatar
spicy
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Re: SHOCK FOR DAVE AS FORMER TORY TREASURER DEFECTS

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

spicy wrote:Great news we need more of it.

UKIP are really our only hope.


Are they?

do you believe any of the stuff UKIP says the EU have banned?

Like 999 calls are they banned? UKIP says so.
User avatar
Guest
 


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: art0hur0moh, Cannydc, Rocthedog and 8 guests