Why do people on here think it okay to persecute a minority?

Re: Why do people on here think it okay to persecute a minority?

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:07 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Frank Black wrote:arnt guest posters a minority....
:whistle: :mrgreen:

No Frank. Many are just normal posters who want to stir things up and also banned members.

and your evidence to back this up is?

non existent

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Frank Black wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

No Frank. Many are just normal posters who want to stir things up and also banned members.

ok just checking
carry on
:mrgreen:

cheers mate and of course they have an agenda and it has nothing to do with the thread subject--they just love me and find me irresistible so they go looking for me.

Wierd huh? :pmsl: :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Frankly Raven Guest is making you look a lot of a prat.

Should have gone to Specsavers Jack! :thumbsup:

Amazing how you manage to misinterprate stuff Jack.

Guest is merely attacking me with pointless irrelevant anecdotes as guest has nothing more to say with regard to the OP.

If you think that clever then that is your call but it says more about you than I. :shake head:

I have highlighted your numerous levels of hypocrisy in the way YOU attack minorities when you said I think it's really bad :off head: :off head: :off head:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! I am so scared :doomed: Get over yourself :dafinger: :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fenella » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:True Fenella but how many people know how the Shoah began when the Nazis first came into power.

The Nazis didn't start with death camps, or with ghettos, or with race laws, or with yellow stars - they started by saying that new Jewish immigrants from Poland weren't to receive the same health benefits as everyone else. That's right they cut off healthcare to some immigrants - great oaks from tiny acorns ....

It was a gradual thing, I know that - it didn't just happen during the war. There wasn't a sudden decision to kill all the Jews in Germany and the annexed countries. A lot of people probably just think that Hitler hated Jews because he was racist or whatever and they don't look further back than that, but there was anti-Jewish feeling further back - he couldn't have done it on his own.

"The Wannsee Conference was a meeting of senior officials of the Nazi German regime, held in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee on 20 January 1942. The purpose of the conference was to inform administrative leaders of Departments responsible for various policies relating to Jews, that Reinhard Heydrich had been appointed as the chief executor of the "Final solution to the Jewish question". In the course of the meeting, Heydrich presented a plan, presumably approved by Adolf Hitler, for the deportation of the Jewish population of Europe and French North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia) to German-occupied areas in eastern Europe, and the use of the Jews fit for labour on road-building projects, in the course of which they would eventually die according to the text of the Wannsee Protocol, the surviving remnant to be annihilated after completion of the projects.[1] Instead, as Soviet and Allied forces gradually pushed back the German lines, most of the Jews of German-occupied Europe were sent to extermination or concentration camps, or killed where they lived. As a result of the efforts of historian Joseph Wulf, the Wannsee House, where the conference was held, is now a Holocaust Memorial."

Well yes, there was a decision to do that - I mean they didn't get into power and then suddenly decide that straightaway - they worked up to it.
Fenella

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

and your evidence to back this up is?

non existent

I recall occasions when NS and Stoo have caught people out who were posting and backing themselves up as Guests.
Ask them and they will explain.

Adn your case is????????????????---------Dismissed--as are you because it is well known that this happens now and again. :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Fenella wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Fenella wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:True Fenella but how many people know how the Shoah began when the Nazis first came into power.

The Nazis didn't start with death camps, or with ghettos, or with race laws, or with yellow stars - they started by saying that new Jewish immigrants from Poland weren't to receive the same health benefits as everyone else. That's right they cut off healthcare to some immigrants - great oaks from tiny acorns ....

It was a gradual thing, I know that - it didn't just happen during the war. There wasn't a sudden decision to kill all the Jews in Germany and the annexed countries. A lot of people probably just think that Hitler hated Jews because he was racist or whatever and they don't look further back than that, but there was anti-Jewish feeling further back - he couldn't have done it on his own.

"The Wannsee Conference was a meeting of senior officials of the Nazi German regime, held in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee on 20 January 1942. The purpose of the conference was to inform administrative leaders of Departments responsible for various policies relating to Jews, that Reinhard Heydrich had been appointed as the chief executor of the "Final solution to the Jewish question". In the course of the meeting, Heydrich presented a plan, presumably approved by Adolf Hitler, for the deportation of the Jewish population of Europe and French North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia) to German-occupied areas in eastern Europe, and the use of the Jews fit for labour on road-building projects, in the course of which they would eventually die according to the text of the Wannsee Protocol, the surviving remnant to be annihilated after completion of the projects.[1] Instead, as Soviet and Allied forces gradually pushed back the German lines, most of the Jews of German-occupied Europe were sent to extermination or concentration camps, or killed where they lived. As a result of the efforts of historian Joseph Wulf, the Wannsee House, where the conference was held, is now a Holocaust Memorial."

Well yes, there was a decision to do that - I mean they didn't get into power and then suddenly decide that straightaway - they worked up to it.

I read somewhere that when initially pondering the Jewish question Hitler was actually thinking of making a homeland for them too but it seems that idea was quickly placed in file 13.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Northern » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
I recall occasions when NS and Stoo have caught people out who were posting and backing themselves up as Guests.

Members are able to post as guests, don't you know this?

hmmmmmmm
Northern

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Northern wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Members are able to post as guests, don't you know this?

hmmmmmmm

There you go Guest!!

Proof!!

And I thought everyone knew that anyway "Guest"?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Are you still being persecuted Raven?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Babycheeks wrote:Are you still being persecuted Raven?

Nah! Just having fun playing with some mighty precococious little tykes Babycheeks :gigglesnshit:

I lke the stutter so I will leave it in :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Nah! Just having fun playing with some mighty precococious little tykes Babycheeks :gigglesnshit:

Oh, I think I might be a precocious little tyke, without the stutter. :oops:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Feel free to persecute me then Babycheeks because I am so used to it now with all these little tykes and their relentless jibes--water off a ducks back and pretty boring stuff I have to say.
What is it with kids that we just have to continually repeat ourselves as they just dont get it?
Of all the late arrivals in the brains dept,why did so many end up on here?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:21 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Feel free to persecute me then Babycheeks because I am so used to it now with all these little tykes and their relentless jibes--water off a ducks back and pretty boring stuff I have to say.
What is it with kids that we just have to continually repeat ourselves as they just dont get it?

There was a free bus ride so we jumped on. :Hiya:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Babycheeks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

There was a free bus ride so we jumped on. :Hiya:

Bloody Oyster cards!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Bloody Oyster cards!!!

Don't go getting all persecutionary on me!
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs