Canny's Breakfast Spot

Canny's Breakfast Spot

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Go Canny!! We love to choke on our cornflakes when you tell us all Dangerous Dave and Georgina Osbournes latest calamity capers but do feel free to highlight any inept member of The Coalition as they flail about in the hope of implementing ANYTHING that might actually work to get us all out of the shite. :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Canny's Breakfast Spot

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:Go Canny!! We love to choke on our cornflakes when you tell us all Dangerous Dave and Georgina Osbournes latest calamity capers but do feel free to highlight any inept member of The Coalition as they flail about in the hope of implementing ANYTHING that might actually work to get us all out of the shite. :smilin:

They are the same carrying on the same moronic policies since the 1980s when Thatcher destroyed the UK manufacturing sector...unbroken lineage

Marvellous

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Go Canny!! We love to choke on our cornflakes when you tell us all Dangerous Dave and Georgina Osbournes latest calamity capers but do feel free to highlight any inept member of The Coalition as they flail about in the hope of implementing ANYTHING that might actually work to get us all out of the shite. :smilin:

They are the same carrying on the same moronic policies since the 1980s when Thatcher destroyed the UK manufacturing sector...unbroken lineage

Marvellous

Is your name Canny??
Exactly!! Fcuk Off and stop polluting his space you interloping pile og Dogs poo!!! :dafinger:
Canny is the political genius-------not you!!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

Marvellous

Is your name Canny??
Exactly!! Fcuk Off and stop polluting his space you interloping pile og Dogs poo!!! :dafinger:
Canny is the political genius-------not you!!!

Your political nous means you wouldn't make in the UK top 60

million

Postby Text » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I know you're referring to Canny-dc, would you mind awfully using his full name in the title, old chap, for the avoidance of doubt, please.
Perhaps the mods could oblige??
Only, my name is Canary, & most forum friends call me "Canny" for short. Bliddy hell, this could get confusing!! :brickwall: :brickwall:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Canary wrote:
I know you're referring to Canny-dc, would you mind awfully using his full name in the title, old chap, for the avoidance of doubt, please.
Only, my name is Canary, & most forum friends call me "Canny" for short. Bliddy hell, this could get confusing!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

why?

we call you stupid insult

stupid insult

Postby Cactus Jack » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Raven have you become the owner of this forum?

You seem obsessed with the idea that you should dictate who post what and when.

How did you persuade Northern, Stoo and Victoria to hand it over?
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:46 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Raven have you become the owner of this forum?

nah he's just a tory troll

blaming labour for continuing tory policies

Postby Text » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

why?

stupid insult

We call you drunken retard.
Text

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Raven have you become the owner of this forum?

Just encouraging people to post Jack.

One Guest in particular craves my attention so much and appears so desperate to engage me with the same old shite on totally unrelated threads i have to nurture the cunt and it therefore seems fitting to pander to the dense fcuker
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:27 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

why?

stupid insult

Dear Sirs

you calling sensible sober people by that wont endear you to anyone

stupid insult

Postby Text » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:

why?

stupid insult

Dear Sirs

stupid insult

This dear sir nonsense is a bit lame now, in comparison with your brand new gem: "barren" women. You're the gift that keeps on giving, lad. :pukeup:
(Weird thread, this. :dunno: Canny-dc doesn't appear to be interested in it, so what's the point of it, OP?? )
Text

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:I know you're referring to Canny-dc, would you mind awfully using his full name in the title, old chap, for the avoidance of doubt, please.

why?

stupid insult

Dear Sirs

stupid insult

This dear sir nonsense is a bit lame now, in comparison with your brand new gem: "barren" women. You're the gift that keeps on giving, lad. :pukeup:
(Weird thread, this. :dunno: Canny-dc doesn't appear to be interested in it, so what's the point of it, OP?? )

Dear Sirs
Someone has hacked this barren bint's account and said she would never speak about Dean. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:11 pm

The point of the OP is that Raven got tied up in knots by Canny and wanted to post a revenge thread - it was a Sol thing.

After one of them got an ass kicking my Virgil, TrueEnglishWoman or a few others all of the BNPist and EDList would line up to insult that person who would treat them with the contempt they deserved and the revenge thread crowd would regarded it as a great victory.

No I can't see how the fuck they worked that out either. :whogives:
Cactus Jack

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:The point of the OP is that Raven got tied up in knots by Canny and wanted to post a revenge thread - it was a Sol thing.

After one of them got an ass kicking my Virgil, TrueEnglishWoman or a few others all of the BNPist and EDList would line up to insult that person who would treat them with the contempt they deserved and the revenge thread crowd would regarded it as a great victory.

No I can't see how the fuck they worked that out either. :whogives:

How simply desperate you must be to get any kind of acknowledgement?

I consider Canny(DC) and Virge good posters(along with TEW) and I enjoyed the jousting on sol because they are such ardent labour fans and they do stick to their guns no matter how much myself and other people engaged them over their beliefs.

Ask Canny(DC) himself because I don't dislike him at all and I am glad that both he and Virge are now on here--though I have not seen much of the latter?????

Revenge Thread??

Where do you get off on yourself??

You started going on about bans and myself on another thread also? What is your fucking warped fixation with me?

I treat as I find and if you continually try and put me down do know you are just looking like some desperate sad ass who for some inconcievable reason thinks he is in competition with me??

Grow up FFS!!
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs