DOES ANYONE SUPPORT THIS ?

Re: DOES ANYONE SUPPORT THIS ?

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:FREE bus travel for OAPs is under threat after Tory MPs lined up to slam the benefit.

At a debate in Parliament on Tuesday they called for the elderly to pay a flat fare of up to £1 for each journey – undermining Dave’s pledge not to scrap the popular concession.

Hard enough times for our pensioners as their pensions fall in value and any meagre savings they may have yield little or no return. Hard enough for them as the price of keeping warm rockets, along with food prices.

Never mind all that - the Tories rarely use buses, after all.

Do your worst, Dave. Those True Blue Tory seats in the shires may not be quite so keen to vote you in next time round...

It really is getting too much Canny(DC). I signed your NHS petition and got a lovely acknowledgement and even the results later,so many thanks.

Now this is just a kick in the teeth and I can feel even more disaffected emails to Dave because of this.

Any lobby groups/petitions on this one?

"We're all in this together" is the biggest lie since "British jobs for British workers(because how the fuck does one decide who is British?) and I am mightily peed off by this latest attack on the elderly whilst the Crystal Drinkers clink glasses at their latest 75Billion windfall.

People were told that this would happen if the Tories got in.

Why are people so stupid?

Mmmhhh? Not as stupid as the ones who voted labour it seems because the cuts they had lined up had they won GE are in motion

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog ... -cuts-list

Bunch of cunts hey??
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:30 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:FREE bus travel for OAPs is under threat after Tory MPs lined up to slam the benefit.

At a debate in Parliament on Tuesday they called for the elderly to pay a flat fare of up to £1 for each journey – undermining Dave’s pledge not to scrap the popular concession.

Hard enough times for our pensioners as their pensions fall in value and any meagre savings they may have yield little or no return. Hard enough for them as the price of keeping warm rockets, along with food prices.

Never mind all that - the Tories rarely use buses, after all.

Do your worst, Dave. Those True Blue Tory seats in the shires may not be quite so keen to vote you in next time round...

It really is getting too much Canny(DC). I signed your NHS petition and got a lovely acknowledgement and even the results later,so many thanks.

Now this is just a kick in the teeth and I can feel even more disaffected emails to Dave because of this.

"We're all in this together" is the biggest lie since "British jobs for British workers(because how the fuck does one decide who is British?) and I am mightily peed off by this latest attack on the elderly whilst the Crystal Drinkers clink glasses at their latest 75Billion windfall.

Mmmhhh? Not as stupid as the ones who voted labour it seems because the cuts they had lined up had they won GE are in motion

Bunch of cunts hey??

Your premise is flawed as the Tories have reduced funding for Labour and Liberal councils (like Richmond) so how do they balance their books? Do you want all Labour and Liberal councils to have massive debts? If NL were in charge then you would have been bang on the money.

Sensible people knew that ages ago that the top 4 (Incl UKIP) are a lying shower. Last century.

When did you wake up to that? 10 minutes ago? :thumbsup:

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Bunch of cunts hey??

Your premise is flawed as the Tories have reduced funding for Labour and Liberal councils (like Richmond) so how do they balance their books? Do you want all Labour and Liberal councils to have massive debts? If NL were in charge then you would have been bang on the money.

Sensible people knew that ages ago that the top 4 (Incl UKIP) are a lying shower. Last century.

Your very existence is flawed because you are missing an obvious point.

Where is the funding supposed to come from? Pray tell :cuppaT:

Keep sleeping you dope. :pmsl:

La la land is where everything is Free now and bollox to our childrens children hey? Le them pay for your selfishness for 13 years and now you want to continue with that policy? How selfish.

Small wonder we are in the shite today with that kind of spendthrift attitude. :shake head:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Bunch of cunts hey??

La la land is where everything is Free now and bollox to our childrens children hey? Le them pay for your selfishness for 13 years and now you want to continue with that policy? How selfish.

Small wonder we are in the shite today with that kind of spendthrift attitude. :shake head:

The funding comes from a Tory Govt who give Labour councils LESS than Labour would do. Capiche?

When the Tories were in charge they gave less to opposition councils than there own. Labour get in and CONTINUE the policy. Tories get in and CONTINUE the policy.

Small wonder we are in the shite today with cunts voting for them.

Postby Verum » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Funding? Why, here's some! :smilin:

"The public purse is losing up to £25 billion a year - or £1,000 for every working person - because of tax avoidance by companies and by the wealthy."
(The Times)
Verum

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Verum wrote:Funding? Why, here's some! :smilin:

"The public purse is losing up to £25 billion a year - or £1,000 for every working person - because of tax avoidance by companies and by the wealthy."
(The Times)

The Times missed off a 100 Billion

Funny how the TaxPayers Alliance are schtumm on this subject :gigglesnshit:

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bunch of cunts hey??

The funding comes from a Tory Govt who give Labour councils LESS than Labour would do. Capiche?

When the Tories were in charge they gave less to opposition councils than there own. Labour get in and CONTINUE the policy. Tories get in and CONTINUE the policy.

Oh I see? They are responsible for the 13 years of profligacy that meant we were in the shit as soon as it all went pear shaped?

Link please?

Link for funding of councils please--------Go google :thumbsup:

You remind me of a victim of Javier Bardem in "No Country For Old Men"----------but you are still living :yikes:

:yess: :thumbsup: :Hiya: Fucking zombie!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Frank Black wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:You will find that what Maddog knows about economics can be written on the back of a stamp.

At this stage in an economic cycle it's not only normal but it's absolutely inevitable that governments end up in deficit spending - economic history suggests that those who grasp the nettle and accept that are those who thrive. Greece's problems aren't what everyone thinks they are. Greek people worked longer hours even than the UK and although publicly owned many of its utilities ran at a profit (utilities tend to). The problem was that Greece was economically very conservative and kept a very narrow tax base - which it wasn't all that dilligent about allowing massive tax avoidance by some businesses taking advantage of EU taxation laws. Once the banking crisis hit Greek banks couldn't lend the companies pulled out taking their tax revenue with them. What Greece and the Greek people desperately need right now is investment in jobs to restore confidence and get their economy moving again.

The bankers that pay me think otherwise. :smilin:

not so unbiased after all.....
PR for a bank
of course you are......
:cuppaT:
Maddog once told us he stacked shelves in a supermarket - now he's a leading economists :shell: .

You can say America isn't the land of opportunity.
:more beer:

I think some idiot accused me of working at Walmart once. Perhaps I lead him on a bit. I figured the smart ones knew better. I see which side of the aisle you're on.
Maddog

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:10 pm

"welcome to walmart have a nice day"

i can see that
u do have the repetative skills nessacary....
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Maddog » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Frank Black wrote:"welcome to walmart have a nice day"

i can see that
u do have the repetative skills nessacary....

See how it starts? Now somebody else will think I work at Wal Mart.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Bunch of cunts hey??

Oh I see? They are responsible for the 13 years of profligacy that meant we were in the shit as soon as it all went pear shaped?

Link please?

You remind me of a victim of Javier Bardem in "No Country For Old Men"----------but you are still living :yikes:

It is the continuation of policies from the 1980s and 90s to present, which is why we are in the shite. Maybe one day your one and only working braincell will have a read into British politics to understand how it works as you have absolutely no clue.

Here's one instance. Now the Tories are saying that PFI is a bad thing. When did PFI start? Who was in charge? No googling. Guess the year.

Continuation of policies, Raven read and learn. If you disagree please show a link/article supporting your argument. Ta

:trollface:

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:23 pm

hehehe
oh im sure we can make a conspiracy of it too...
:leer:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

Link please?

It is the continuation of policies from the 1980s and 90s to present, which is why we are in the shite. Maybe one day your one and only working braincell will have a read into British politics to understand how it works as you have absolutely no clue.

Here's one instance. Now the Tories are saying that PFI is a bad thing. When did PFI start? Who was in charge? No googling. Guess the year.

Continuation of policies, Raven read and learn. If you disagree please show a link/article supporting your argument. Ta

I see. Sidestep? Typical brain dead fool cant back up the bullshit,now there is a surprise :pmsl:

Sidestepping an deflection are the way of the politician--bunch of cunts!

You have all their qualities.

You cunt!! :Hiya:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Link please?

I see. Sidestep? I am a typical brain dead fool and I cant back up the bullshit,now there is a surprise :pmsl:

Yes you are sidestepping the question. I know why. :bell:

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:

Link please?

I see. Sidestep? I am a typical brain dead fool and I cant back up the bullshit,now there is a surprise :pmsl:

Yes you are sidestepping the question. I know why. :bell:

Was there a question?
I was expecting an answer but I suppose that was far too much to expect and I have to go out soon :Hiya:
Sorry been on the cage talking to intelligent fun posters but thought I had better check on you before I do :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs