Orange County Massacre - 8 killed

Re: Orange County Massacre - 8 killed

Postby trini » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 am

Its Quite simple about gun laws:

You have your laws, we have our Constitution.

Never the Twain Shall Meet :gigglesnshit:

I'll leave it at that.
trini

Postby Maddog » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 am

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
How fucking stupid is that? If you haven't heard of the law of gravity does that mean you can fly

I knew septics were a bunch of fucking morons but I never realised how big a set of fucking morons.

How fucking stupid are you to compare a humorous observation by some dude named Godwin, to a scientific fact like the law of gravity.

It is a scientific observation by Godwin :gigglesnshit:

No it's not.

Godwin's law does not claim to articulate a fallacy; it is instead framed as a memetic tool to reduce the incidence of inappropriate hyperbolic comparisons. "Although deliberately framed as if it were a law of nature or of mathematics, its purpose has always been rhetorical and pedagogical: I wanted folks who glibly compared someone else to Hitler or to Nazis to think a bit harder about the Holocaust," Godwin has written
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 am

Stooo wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:Unfortunately Britain copies America more than Switzerland or Finland.

Look on the bright side. You're not copying Mexico or Jamaica which have similar gun laws as the UK.

But the ATF aren't supplying weapons to the UK or Jamaica.

Good point. Is "Fast and Furious" getting much press over there?

You hear very little about over here except on Fox or right leaning publications.
Maddog

Postby trini » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:23 am

Stooo wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Babycheeks wrote:Unfortunately Britain copies America more than Switzerland or Finland.

Look on the bright side. You're not copying Mexico or Jamaica which have similar gun laws as the UK.

But the ATF aren't supplying weapons to the UK or Jamaica.

Ouch :whistle:
trini

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 am

trinity wrote:Its Quite simple about gun laws:

I'll leave it at that.

constitutions need to be brought into the 21st century

yours is one for cowboys and indians

some idiots over the pond still reckon it is a sin to covet their neighbours ox

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:00 am

Guest wrote:

I'll leave it at that.

constitutions need to be brought into the 21st century

yours is one for cowboys and indians

some idiots over the pond still reckon it is a sin to covet their neighbours ox

Didn't know they had so many Welsh in America. :pmsl:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:34 pm

I'll leave it at that.

What did Mark Twain have to say on the matter of guns?
Lady Murasaki

Postby S. Clemens » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Babycheeks wrote:

I'll leave it at that.

What did Mark Twain have to say on the matter of guns?

A lot
http://www.twainquotes.com/Guns.html
S. Clemens

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:07 pm

What would he say about the massacre?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
How fucking stupid is that? If you haven't heard of the law of gravity does that mean you can fly

I knew septics were a bunch of fucking morons but I never realised how big a set of fucking morons.

How fucking stupid are you to compare a humorous observation by some dude named Godwin, to a scientific fact like the law of gravity.

No it's not.

Godwin's law does not claim to articulate a fallacy; it is instead framed as a memetic tool to reduce the incidence of inappropriate hyperbolic comparisons. "Although deliberately framed as if it were a law of nature or of mathematics, its purpose has always been rhetorical and pedagogical: I wanted folks who glibly compared someone else to Hitler or to Nazis to think a bit harder about the Holocaust," Godwin has written

The :gigglesnshit: denotes I was taking the piss out of you and you fell for it.

Moron. Hurry up and vote for some cunt who thinks you can pray away being gay :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Hoptoad » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 am

Did you know there is a loop hole in the British gun laws? You can have any thing you want in Britain, hand grenades, machine guns, RPG's any thing, you just have to be friends with the home secretary. The home secretary can licence you to have any kind of weapon you want. It makes me wonder about all these foreign billionaires we have here, most of those guys wouldn't go any where without there own private army.
Hoptoad

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 am

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No it's not.

The :gigglesnshit: denotes I was taking the piss out of you and you fell for it.

Moron. Hurry up and vote for some cunt who thinks you can pray away being gay :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

yeah who is that republican twat who thinks you can pray away being gay?

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:55 am

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No it's not.

Nonetheless to claim that ignorance gives immunity is no defence.

Admit you're a fucking twat who was trying to cover for being a cunt and move on.
Cactus Jack

Postby Owen Coyle » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:01 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No it's not.

Admit you're a fucking twat who was trying to cover for being a cunt and move on.

yeah like that's gonna happen

more chance of Bolton winning the champions league next season :gigglesnshit:
Owen Coyle

Postby Maddog » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No it's not.

I never asked for immunity. I simply didn't care what Godwin's Law was, because I don't really think its relevant.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs