Immigrant shanty towns in west London

Re: Immigrant shanty towns in west London

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:In an attempt to rise above the petty name-calling and blatant attempts to score points in the battle to prove who hates people from the Asian continent the most...

Many of the buildings appear to be garages.

Many of the converted garages appear to be professional jobs, turning them into proper living accomodation.

Many Asians prefer looking after their elderly relatives rather than the UK proclivity of dumping them in a home. This could well explain the use of 'Granny Flats'.

And finally, if the Fail has proof of illegality, they should tell the proper authorities. The council are clearly failing in their duty if their planning laws have been broken.

Canny we covered this a few pages ago. It is a non-story and that is a fact.

And re the petty name calling etc..I do recall you started a thread about the "Guest" trolls who will argue black is white just for the hell of it.

So as I sit here watching the Korean Grand Prix i feel obliged to reinforce your own view on such people. A bit of sport for sunday afternoon.

And where has Virge gone?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Last seen on the British Democracy Forum.

Far too highbrow for my liking lol.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Undoubtedly but that does not alter the fact that Guest's FACTS were way off the mark --does it? :cuppaT: His accounting skills remain on a par with those of BNP :pmsl:

DId the NAZI's kill more? Laughing at the amount of people that died is quite sick.

Read again SFB. I have enlarged the part I found amusing to help you. :gigglesnshit:

I bet Raven can't give an accurate figure either guest because he's a shit accountant :gigglesnshit:

No records exist saying they were responsible for less than 20 million deaths

don't feed the tory trolls
you know it makes sense :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Well there you are. You have just proved what a dense cunt you really are.
26 Million Russians alone put them in excess of that figure.
6 Million Jews
And we could go on.
I was pointing out how way off the mark the figures put forward were and as they were so wildly inaccurate I suggested they were on a par with BNP accounting because talk about cooking the books--20 Million is actually so far below the millions the Nazis were responsible for that it highlighted just how thick you cunts really are.

I posted data from 2 links re population growth,even by country,all around the world and I copied CJ in googling the bloody things.

You lot discounted them also.

Proof--You just make it up as you go along--You are all fucking mouth and no substance. A wanker of a troll and of no use to this forum. Were you to drop dead you would not be missed because you are a cunt!!

The huge amount of Hungarian, Romanian and Czechoslovaks armoured divisions didn't kill a single Russian during WW2?

Interesting.

No Poles fighting the two invasions by the Soviets didn't kill any either?

Proof--You just make it up as you go along--You are all fucking mouth and no substance. A wanker of a troll and of no use to this forum. Were you to drop dead you would not be missed because you are a cunt!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby LordRaven » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:Last seen on the British Democracy Forum.

Far too highbrow for my liking lol.

Each to their own.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs