SHOULD BENEFIT RISES OUTSTRIP WAGE RISES ?

Re: SHOULD BENEFIT RISES OUTSTRIP WAGE RISES ?

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
And the Planks who vote Liberal are probably unhappy with their leader at present and those who voted Labour really ought to be throwing themselves under a bus after that last attempt at good governance. What a bunch of planks believing things could only get better.

If you voted for the Green Party you then it was a good call because the big 3 are inept when the country is in crisis. Vote "None of the above" in protest and it will be a good call too as they are all fcuking useless.

Labour were crap from 2008 onwards in dealing with the defecit and the tory and liberal coalition have done nothing positive to redress the awful mess they inherited and the global situation is not in their favour.

All we ever get is them blaming each other and partisan cunts like you with an odd obsession with the Tories blaming them for everything? Go and be a labour politician as you have the only skill necessary--and then you blame the tories for global warming,N.E.O.'s,earthquakes,famine and pestilence too.

You are one dumb fuck! But keep posting because I love taking the piss out of you you stromalite brained retard. :pmsl:

FAIL I said ages ago that I despise New Labour more than you. Deal with it. My reasons are factual, not ones made up by gutter tabloids. I wasn't stupid enough to vote for the big three ever, can you say the same? :gigglesnshit:

Deal with what?? And FAIL? You hate the Labour party?
And we all know the Liberals have shot themselves in the butt so you are a green party tree hugger :gigglesnshit:

FAIL. No I am not a Green. :gigglesnshit:

You are one dumb fuck! But keep posting because I love taking the piss out of you you stromalite brained retard. :pmsl:

Your mimicing all i do suggests you are in fact a chimpanzee :thumbsup:

Ever think of joining a circus?

You've just noticed I mimic you?

A few months late?

Postby LordRaven » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Guest wrote:
FAIL I said ages ago that I despise New Labour more than you. Deal with it. My reasons are factual, not ones made up by gutter tabloids. I wasn't stupid enough to vote for the big three ever, can you say the same? :gigglesnshit:

Deal with what?? And FAIL? You hate the Labour party?
And we all know the Liberals have shot themselves in the butt so you are a green party tree hugger :gigglesnshit:

FAIL. No I am not a Green. :gigglesnshit:

Your mimicing all i do suggests you are in fact a chimpanzee :thumbsup:

Ever think of joining a circus?

You've just noticed I mimic you?

A few months late?

Hi my very own inept Troll :Hiya:

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery,I thank you.

Now I am off out again so do behave whilst I am away and go frig and amuse yourself till I return :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am

Ali wrote:
Verum wrote:
Kat wrote:
Verum wrote:
Kat wrote:agree fenella theres some folks live near me last job . paper round , want for nothing too :grrrrr:

So you and fenella will be volunteering to live on benefits then, yes?
well if i can sit on me arse all day watching j-k and getting what some do . i might , nah only kidding id be bored shitless . and before ya ask me n hubby do work

Hmmm! You & hubby could always resign your jobs, claim all those fantastic benefits (you'd be better off, after all) and do charity work to stop the boredom. In this way you'd be contributing to Cameron's Big Society and giving two scroungers an employement opportunity. What's stopping you, selfish or something? :smilin:

Yeah, just think. Two brand new cars in the drive, 3 foriegn holidays a year, designer clothing, the latest plasma screen TV in the lounge, the home kitted out with all the mod cons you can think of.

Why anyone bothers to work is beyond me.

All on 65 quid a week

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 am

Mark wrote:our wonderfully compassionate welfare system

has well & truly had the arse ripped out of it.

i know many people on benefits, some who do a little bit of cash in hand, or stealing or dealing, some who do fuckk all apart from get up with a joint and a tin of stella

and they all seem to have more money in their pockets than me, once the bills are paid.

and you know what

i really couldn't give a fuck anymore.................... why should i focus my anger at these ponces, whilst ignoring the real corrupt mofos who have always taken our money of us............................... wipe the shit out your eyes you daft bastards

focus your anger at the real bastards

it aint the ponces
it aint the immigrants

hey ho :whogives:

good post

scroungers cost peops a fiver a week

tax avoiders 100 a week

who do the papers go for?

scroungers

why?

do papers pay any tax? :gigglesnshit:

Previous