Aliens In The Amazon Rain Forest: Here We Go Again

Aliens In The Amazon Rain Forest: Here We Go Again

Postby KeithTas » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Old Leggo will be fucking wetting himself over this article and video on todays Sun website. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886122/Alien-filmed-in-Brazil-rainforest.html
The video - snapped up by Hollywood producers for a film - was obtained by noted paranormal writer Michael Cohen and is believed to have been filmed by two British tourists visiting the Mamaus region of the Amazon jungle. Michael, who runs the paranormal website allnewsweb.com, said: "This is highly compelling footage that will be hard to discredit".

Then listen to this quote, a fucking doozie.

"It comes from an area known for experiencing intense UFO activity. It is rather apparent that aliens are interested in this region due to its biological diversity.

So well known in fact that no one has bothered to set up any real scientific surveillance.

The alien looks pretty real to me, standing there all out in the open arching its back, must be an alien thing as it's standing like a statue.

Now I have a pretty low end Hi-Def Sony camera that takes excellent sharp videos even when zoomed out and shooting distant objects, how come these alien chasers never ever seem to be able to produce even a half decent clean picture/video or even a half decent fake.

Hey Leggo how come you don't go to this place for your holidays, if aliens decend on this place from billions of miles away the least you can do is hop on a plane to greet them.
KeithTas

Re: Aliens In The Amazon Rain Forest: Here We Go Again

Postby Verum » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Well obviously the aliens send out rays to screw up the pictures and videos, any fool knows that.
Verum

Postby KeithTas » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Verum wrote:Well obviously the aliens send out rays to screw up the pictures and videos, any fool knows that.

Good point Verom, but one flaw in this arguement, if they really don't want to be seen and have this sort of techmology why not block out all the signal. I mean they fly around in our planet undetected by radar (most of the time).
KeithTas

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

KeithTas wrote:Old Leggo will be fucking wetting himself over this article and video on todays Sun website. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886122/Alien-filmed-in-Brazil-rainforest.html
The video - snapped up by Hollywood producers for a film - was obtained by noted paranormal writer Michael Cohen and is believed to have been filmed by two British tourists visiting the Mamaus region of the Amazon jungle. Michael, who runs the paranormal website allnewsweb.com, said: "This is highly compelling footage that will be hard to discredit".

"It comes from an area known for experiencing intense UFO activity. It is rather apparent that aliens are interested in this region due to its biological diversity.

So well known in fact that no one has bothered to set up any real scientific surveillance.

The alien looks pretty real to me, standing there all out in the open arching its back, must be an alien thing as it's standing like a statue.

Now I have a pretty low end Hi-Def Sony camera that takes excellent sharp videos even when zoomed out and shooting distant objects, how come these alien chasers never ever seem to be able to produce even a half decent clean picture/video or even a half decent fake.

Hey Leggo how come you don't go to this place for your holidays, if aliens decend on this place from billions of miles away the least you can do is hop on a plane to greet them.

You can't see the zip in the aliens' costume?

Book up an appointment at Vision Express asap

Postby KeithTas » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Morning Leg,

This one is for you, I expect you are still hung over by your lucky win over the Welsh.
KeithTas

Postby Verum » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:08 pm

KeithTas wrote:
Verum wrote:Well obviously the aliens send out rays to screw up the pictures and videos, any fool knows that.

Good point Verom, but one flaw in this arguement, if they really don't want to be seen and have this sort of techmology why not block out all the signal. I mean they fly around in our planet undetected by radar (most of the time).

Oh bugger, never thought of that. They must be bogus aliens then because, as you say, the real ones are invisible. That must be why Yaweh's invisible too - ancient Canaanite cloaking device. It all makes sense now. Thanks.
Verum

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 pm

KeithTas wrote:Old Leggo will be fucking wetting himself over this article and video on todays Sun website. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3886122/Alien-filmed-in-Brazil-rainforest.html

No, Leggo won't won't be wetting himself :hand:

Posted on the Sun what a load of bollox it was..

But you will be if it ever was proved... you would be finding the closest dark corner with a tinfoil hat on and a baby monitor in hand mate... :cheers:

Just wondered.. you being a Materialist Athiest, that being someone who only belives in what they can touch.. Is the moon real? Can you prove it even though you can't touch it? After all you did say on SOL you you were a materialist..That is, you clearly believe that only matter exists, and that all knowledge comes through the senses.

I didn't write this but i would like you to answer it. I swapped GOD for "UFO/Intelligent Alien life travelling to earth" as i do not believe in god..

•You do not know that the Pythagorean Theorem is true with your senses. Your senses only provide you with knowledge of specific marks on specific pieces of paper, but the Pythagorean Theorem, and the other truths of mathematics, deal with universal and ideal objects. Using sense perception, all you can know is that every specific triangle you have ever measured has satisfied the equation a^2+b^2=c^2, within the limits of your measuring device, but you can never know that all right triangles satisfy this relation exactly. To be consistent, you would have to give up all mathematical knowledge, as well as all knowledge of logic.

Therefore at least some things can be known non-empirically (i.e., not through sense data.) That being so, you cannot just dismiss the evidence for UFO's/Intelligent Alien life travelling to earth as being non-empirical. You will have to investigate it, to see if it is valid non-empirical evidence.
Furthermore, your belief that only the physical really exists is also illogical. Consider:

According to the science that you undoubtedly believe to be the highest authority, ( No Disrespect Dr E, it's an alien thing going on here :cheers: ) all matter, energy, space and time came into existence in the Big Bang. Therefore, according to the best scientific evidence, "before" the Big Bang, there was no matter, no energy, no space and no time.

But according to your position that the physical is all that exists, matter, energy, space and time are the only things that can exist. And therefore, if you are to be consistent with your philosophical system, you will have to believe that "before" the Big Bang, there was absolute nothingness, which somehow "caused" the Big Bang." This is the ultimate in irrationality.

No i do not believe God or Aliens caused the big bang.

Now when you respond, do keep to the question and don't deviate with your "David Ike" shit. :hand:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

But Keitho, being such a biologically diverse place as you pointed out then i guess if they there ever was a place for them to visit then the Amazon would be it.

But let's not forget the aliens you said on SOL that are far more advanced than us, can traverse space etc etc that you so boldly and openly mentioned on SOL..

Yep as we all know i can't prove it anymore.. convenient for you eh... :more beer:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:29 pm

KeithTas wrote:Morning Leg,

This one is for you, I expect you are still hung over by your lucky win over the Welsh.

Lucky, cheeky mongrel.. i was sweating at times but there never was any doubt, out defense was as solid mate...

Yep, been on the grog all day n night, but top of the tree mate... stoked we at least got something out of the campaign... :more beer:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Verum wrote:
KeithTas wrote:

Oh bugger, never thought of that. They must be bogus aliens then because, as you say, the real ones are invisible. That must be why Yaweh's invisible too - ancient Canaanite cloaking device. It all makes sense now. Thanks.

Seems like you fellas know more about them than me.... :hand:

The :hand: is a funny smiley so like to use it often... :thumbsup:
3rdLeg

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 pm

3rdLeg wrote:

No, Leggo won't won't be wetting himself :hand:

Posted on the Sun what a load of bollox it was..

But you will be if it ever was proved... you would be finding the closest dark corner with a tinfoil hat on and a baby monitor in hand mate... :cheers:

Just wondered.. you being a Materialist Athiest, that being someone who only belives in what they can touch.. Is the moon real? Can you prove it even though you can't touch it? After all you did say on SOL you you were a materialist..That is, you clearly believe that only matter exists, and that all knowledge comes through the senses.

I didn't write this but i would like you to answer it. I swapped GOD for "UFO/Intelligent Alien life travelling to earth" as i do not believe in god..

•You do not know that the Pythagorean Theorem is true with your senses. Your senses only provide you with knowledge of specific marks on specific pieces of paper, but the Pythagorean Theorem, and the other truths of mathematics, deal with universal and ideal objects. Using sense perception, all you can know is that every specific triangle you have ever measured has satisfied the equation a^2+b^2=c^2, within the limits of your measuring device, but you can never know that all right triangles satisfy this relation exactly. To be consistent, you would have to give up all mathematical knowledge, as well as all knowledge of logic.

Therefore at least some things can be known non-empirically (i.e., not through sense data.) That being so, you cannot just dismiss the evidence for UFO's/Intelligent Alien life travelling to earth as being non-empirical. You will have to investigate it, to see if it is valid non-empirical evidence.
Furthermore, your belief that only the physical really exists is also illogical. Consider:

According to the science that you undoubtedly believe to be the highest authority, ( No Disrespect Dr E, it's an alien thing going on here :cheers: ) all matter, energy, space and time came into existence in the Big Bang. Therefore, according to the best scientific evidence, "before" the Big Bang, there was no matter, no energy, no space and no time.

But according to your position that the physical is all that exists, matter, energy, space and time are the only things that can exist. And therefore, if you are to be consistent with your philosophical system, you will have to believe that "before" the Big Bang, there was absolute nothingness, which somehow "caused" the Big Bang." This is the ultimate in irrationality.

No i do not believe God or Aliens caused the big bang.

Now when you respond, do keep to the question and don't deviate with your "David Ike" shit. :hand:

And Keitho... you cannot escape your irrationality by appealing to the current scientific theories that postulate the existence of a higher-dimensional realm, existing prior to the Big Bang, which served as the non-theistic cause of it. There is no empirical evidence for these theories, and according to your way of thinking, only empirical data counts. To be consistent with your premises, you are required to believe that absolute nothingness "caused" the cosmos.
3rdLeg

Postby Blunder » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Jeez,, next they will be telling us there is a monster in Lock Ness,,,!!
Blunder

Postby Verum » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 pm

(Yawn) Cause and effect only has meaning within a universe with time as a dimension, moreover, one directional time, past to future. In a pre-existing state where time is not (yet?) present the universe cannot be "caused". (Yawn, did I write this bollox?)
Verum

Postby Alien Pope » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Didn't know that the aliens were Christians, didn't anyone else notice the Christan Cross between the Alien and the flash of light? :yikes:
Alien Pope

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Verum wrote:(Yawn) Cause and effect only has meaning within a universe with time as a dimension, moreover, one directional time, past to future. In a pre-existing state where time is not (yet?) present the universe cannot be "caused". (Yawn, did I write this bollox?)

Yep, you are talking bollocks... Must be a weight off your shoulders admitting you are talking a load of bollocks... :hand:
3rdLeg

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs