Police Told Not To Arrest.

Police Told Not To Arrest.

Postby Major Misunderstanding » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... rrest.html

Another 'cop' out.

Money for old rope being a copper nowadayz.

8 hours admin for each arrest, they wanna change the system then.
Major Misunderstanding

Re: Police Told Not To Arrest.

Postby spicy » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:36 pm

We live near a school and it was being vandalised by thugs, we called the police on many occasions eventually they came with sirens going, deliberately giving them the chance to run away. A lot of windows were smashed planters were emptied etc. I suppose all this would come under the category of low level crime nowadays?
spicy

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Blairs fault. He told police they must pay for themselves and gave them targets to hit in order to do so.

The kids smashing up a school will not have a job,a car and money in the bank and will not pay fines or even turn up to court

..but you will.

It is about time plod was corrected that he is here to protect and serve and polices by consent.

As it is he has an "us and them" mentality about jo public and sees all of you as a potential target to hit his targets.

Blair is at fault and should be arrested himself for turning plod against those he is supposed to protect.

The police force has been ruined.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:44 pm

From the article:

One angry resident said on an internet forum: "What next, murder and get let off on the phone?"

Well, that's me convinced :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Stooo wrote:From the article:

One angry resident said on an internet forum: "What next, murder and get let off on the phone?"

Well, that's me convinced :laughing:

I called police not too long ago about some people having a rave at 3 in the morning,plus shouting and screaming and threatening each other and the officious bitch policewoman actually said "it's a party and no longer in our remit,phone the council" :ohshi:

I asked if there was anything in their remit that was outside chasing,bullying and criminalising motorists.

She was a proper "innit" and she sounded as bright as a naafi candle.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:28 pm

The policewoman was dead right. You do callout the council. They have clout when they call the police control room. Blair resigned yonks ago. May has been in cough charge for 18 months. Does her ineptitude know no bounds?

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs