Good news for Welsh jobs & our aviation industry

Good news for Welsh jobs & our aviation industry

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Wel done Dave----------now bloody replicate that countrywide and things can only get better. :gigglesnshit:

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... -29592994/
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Good news for Welsh jobs & our aviation industry

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Well done Airbus

Had fuck all to do with Dave. They started building before he assumed office.

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:Well done Airbus

Had fuck all to do with Dave. They started building before he assumed office.

My name is Dave. I presided over the official opening and I threw lots of government money in to oil the deal away from India who were in secret negotiations to undermine it.

I am a god.

:dafinger:
Dave

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:21 am

You do all realise that this has nothing to do with Dave because Labour rules in Wales.

Scotland is doing much better than England too, the SNP is clearly better for the economy than the Tories.

And let's not forget Northern Ireland which is improving greatly under a DUP/Sinn Fein administration.

In fact let me correct myself it is thanks to Dave - he's fucked up England so badly that everywhere else is doing much better by comparison
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:14 am

Cactus Jack wrote:You do all realise that this has nothing to do with Dave because Labour rules in Wales.

Scotland is doing much better than England too, the SNP is clearly better for the economy than the Tories.

And let's not forget Northern Ireland which is improving greatly under a DUP/Sinn Fein administration.

In fact let me correct myself it is thanks to Dave - he's fucked up England so badly that everywhere else is doing much better by comparison

In 2007 £11 Billion is the sum england sent to scotland and assuming that that cost has risen over the years it would be fair to say that any economy with just such a transfusion annually will fare well.

The irish bale out cost us a mere £7.5 Billion and we don't do that annually but if we did ireland would be solvent.

My point is you are not being factual,so please try to stop telling such abominable lies.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am

Scotland has free uni education and prescriptions and that is something the english resent,as the english pay for it and if that is taken into account and scotland paid their own way would that balance the books properly and show a defecit?
Westminster pumps a lot of money into scotland and wales and quite rightly too,unlike the eu which expects poorer countries to pay their own way.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:You do all realise that this has nothing to do with Dave because Labour rules in Wales.

In 2007 £11 Billion is the sum england sent to scotland and assuming that that cost has risen over the years it would be fair to say that any economy with just such a transfusion annually will fare well.

The irish bale out cost us a mere £7.5 Billion and we don't do that annually but if we did ireland would be solvent.

My point is you are not being factual,so please try to stop telling such abominable lies.

FAIL

Never assume

Got any links to prove your figures?

Postby FAIL? » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FAIL

Never assume

Here you are. Ta dah!
News that Scottish taxpayers are each receiving £1,600 more in state spending than those in England has ignited debate over whether public money is spread fairly across the UK.

According to official figures from the Treasury, 2010/11 projected average UK government spending per person was £10,212 in Scotland, compared to just £8,588 in England. Spending was also higher in Wales (£9,829) and Northern Ireland (£10,706).

The reason for the difference comes down to something known as the Barnett Formula – a system created more than 30 years ago, and which was only expected to remain in place for a couple of years. So why are we still using it today?

http://money.uk.msn.com/blog/pounds-and ... 315c9e8f8a

http://www.moneywise.co.uk/cut-your-cos ... hos-better

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644 ... -over.html

Scotland raises about £42 Billion a year in taxes and spends £53 Billion a year and the shortfall is made up by england.

Where is the fail in what I said?
FAIL?

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm

FAIL? wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FAIL

Never assume

Here you are. Ta dah!
News that Scottish taxpayers are each receiving £1,600 more in state spending than those in England has ignited debate over whether public money is spread fairly across the UK.

According to official figures from the Treasury, 2010/11 projected average UK government spending per person was £10,212 in Scotland, compared to just £8,588 in England. Spending was also higher in Wales (£9,829) and Northern Ireland (£10,706).

The reason for the difference comes down to something known as the Barnett Formula – a system created more than 30 years ago, and which was only expected to remain in place for a couple of years. So why are we still using it today?

Scotland raises about £42 Billion a year in taxes and spends £53 Billion a year and the shortfall is made up by england.

Let me know when you have worked out the definition of projected.

Assuming and projected are what exactly? Not fucking proof that's for sure

Postby Text » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
FAIL? wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FAIL

Never assume

Here you are. Ta dah!

Permission to butt in here!!! The 2 are hardly the same. A "projection" is a recognised statistics term, and carries far more weight than a mere "assumption" which is just a loose term imo. Most of the work done by statisticians is projection of data, & they get well paid for it. Projection is needed for forward planning for allocation of funds & resources at govt level, & global level too. It's also used by firms - quarterly meetings & annual general meetings, - projected sales figures are important, to monitor how well a company is doing).
Text

Postby Text » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Remember the recent estimated figures for the total world population in the coming decades ??
They got that via PROJECTION.

(Though tbh I don't believe world population growth has been linear at all, what with mass deaths from WW1 and WW2 plus other wars, flu pandemics & famines, the true graph probly looks more like these 2: but that's another story. :mrgreen: )

Text

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
FAIL? wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

FAIL

Never assume

Here you are. Ta dah!

Permission to butt in here!!! The 2 are hardly the same. A "projection" is a recognised statistics term, and carries far more weight than a mere "assumption" which is just a loose term imo. Most of the work done by statisticians is projection of data, & they get well paid for it. Projection is needed for forward planning for allocation of funds & resources at govt level, & global level too. It's also used by firms - quarterly meetings & annual general meetings, - projected sales figures are important, to monitor how well a company is doing).

I know the definition of projected. Thanks. Twatty guest doesn't.

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:45 am

In fact Scotland more than pays its way in the Union and North Sea oil contributed trillions to the UK economy.
Cactus Jack

Postby 12 mile limit » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:33 am

Cactus Jack wrote:In fact Scotland more than pays its way in the Union and North Sea oil contributed trillions to the UK economy.

It is not scotlands oil you flipping fruitbat.

The falklands oil bonanza will be england & wales solely then will it?

Think hard dirtbrain.
12 mile limit

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs