Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby wutang » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Image


Makes total sense :ooer:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5423
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby egon ronay » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:46 pm

interesting :gigglesnshit: wouldn't you just love to meet the kind of person who'd believe that? :paranoid:

i could murder a chip butty btw :cuppaT:
User avatar
egon ronay
 

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby benedict xvi » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:34 pm

aint religion grand ?
User avatar
benedict xvi
 

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:58 pm

WUT, even though i find Keitho a right :hand: at times not even i fall for that one..
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Verum » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:43 pm

I'm convinced - where do I send my money for a rapture pack?
User avatar
Verum
 
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 am

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Cannydc » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Just one question.

By 'use' do they mean 'destroy' ?

Because matter can neither be destroyed, nor created.

The word 'recycled' comes to mind.

(It is said that some Thames water has been through at least 7 humans prior to you drinking it from the tap...)
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12185
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Verum » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Cannydc wrote:Just one question.

By 'use' do they mean 'destroy' ?

Because matter can neither be destroyed, nor created.

The word 'recycled' comes to mind.

(It is said that some Thames water has been through at least 7 humans prior to you drinking it from the tap...)

Sounds like you are taking it seriously...careful now. :smilin:
User avatar
Verum
 
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 am

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:54 pm

lol
athiest: but humans are only about 200 thousand years old
before that it was dinosaurs
god botherer: yes and there way bigger than humans so woulda drank more....
athiest: yes but you dont berleive in dinosaurs..
god botherer: err no wait hmmm......
bollox
:pmsl:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby I dont do guests » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Cannydc wrote:Just one question.

By 'use' do they mean 'destroy' ?

Because matter can neither be destroyed, nor created.

The word 'recycled' comes to mind.

(It is said that some Thames water has been through at least 7 humans prior to you drinking it from the tap...)



Very true. The whole of earths water has been recycled many times both through flora and fauna for millions of years and through the earths natural hydrological cycle.

The op has not taken into account blood,shit,piss,sweat and tears and all humans would be like barrage balloons swollen with water if that insane theory was correct. :shake head:
User avatar
I dont do guests
 

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:10 pm

I dont do guests wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Just one question.

By 'use' do they mean 'destroy' ?

Because matter can neither be destroyed, nor created.

The word 'recycled' comes to mind.

(It is said that some Thames water has been through at least 7 humans prior to you drinking it from the tap...)



Very true. The whole of earths water has been recycled many times both through flora and fauna for millions of years and through the earths natural hydrological cycle.

The op has not taken into account blood,shit,piss,sweat and tears and all humans would be like barrage balloons swollen with water if that insane theory was correct. :shake head:


or the fact that a certain percentage is not in the sea, ie underground and in clouds
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:42 pm

and dont forget were it all came from in the 1st place
space.....
fragments of ice comets make it thru the ionisphere
and evaporate up in the atmosphere making high level condensation
all the time adding to the total

lets face it the only hope religion has to survive
is to tear up the bible, adopt science as fact and then spin it
much like the creationists are doing right now..

big L ron Hubbard saw that science was ultimatly destroy the bible shit
and so made his fake pyramid scheme religion about ancient aliens etc...
got his foot right in early doors...
scientology could well oultive christianity..
coz creationism certainly will
:thumbsup:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Guest star Brian Cox » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Guest wrote:
I dont do guests wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Just one question.

By 'use' do they mean 'destroy' ?

Because matter can neither be destroyed, nor created.

The word 'recycled' comes to mind.

(It is said that some Thames water has been through at least 7 humans prior to you drinking it from the tap...)



Very true. The whole of earths water has been recycled many times both through flora and fauna for millions of years and through the earths natural hydrological cycle.

The op has not taken into account blood,shit,piss,sweat and tears and all humans would be like barrage balloons swollen with water if that insane theory was correct. :shake head:


or the fact that a certain percentage is not in the sea, ie underground and in clouds



That is what I said. Check hydrological cycle. http://ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu/%28Gh%29/g ... /smry.rxml

And as you say the op is way off.
User avatar
Guest star Brian Cox
 

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:04 pm

why dont we just fire a probe into europa
there is liquid water under that ice
there will be life there
voyager has made it past there by now
it is the only other viable place for life in this solar system
why is it ignored...
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17198
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Frank Black wrote:why dont we just fire a probe into europa
there is liquid water under that ice
there will be life there
voyager has made it past there by now
it is the only other viable place for life in this solar system
why is it ignored...


Because our Alien Overlords Kang and Kodos sad so!!!!!!!

Image
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Take that atheists!!!! science hast proven thoust wrong

Postby Brian Cox » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Frank Black wrote:why dont we just fire a probe into europa
there is liquid water under that ice
there will be life there
voyager has made it past there by now
it is the only other viable place for life in this solar system
why is it ignored...



It is one of four best options for life in our solar system.
User avatar
Brian Cox
 

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests