BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:35 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Let's hope they succeed wrote:

Keep up the good work chaps and then use treasury money and the media to crush the commie bastard Liebour party :canny:

Liebour did so with bnp so it must be legal.

And if it isn't just change the law like Liebour did.

Democracy? Yeah right?


Labour are nowhere near Communist and to suggest so shows your lack of any intelligence. Labour carried on Conservative policies of the 1990s.



HIstorically Labour have links with the Communist Party namely Dennis Healey (is he still alive I think so)? also John Reid Hugh Scanlon amongst others. :Hiya:


Yeah that was over 50 years ago. That's like saying the Tories have links with BNP/NF because one of their politicians was a member donkeys years ago. So three ancient politicians from yesteryear makes a party Communist. You cannot make up the level of ignorance of the Far Right as they straw clutch.

Anyway most people know that communism in its purist form - not Leninism/|Marxism or Stalinism is completely different, is far far better than fascism


I disagree there are many Communists in the Labour party under the Socialist guise. They feel it's the nearest they'll get to it so it will have to do!


I've never met one at any Labour meeting etc. Why would they vote against their principles and vote against their Socialist Alliance candidate? You might think that way but these are stick in the muds.

There are hardly any in the Labour movement, thousands in the Socialist Worker movement but as we have said earlier 20 years ago Labour lost Socialism and embraced New Conservatism.

If you are correct why would a proCommunist party support such anti-communist/socialist policies and even propose some? See your logic makes no sense but your mad labelling. Still carry on. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Never underestimate the red peril » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Commies are everywhere,reds under beds and hiding in wardrobes :ohshi: :pmsl:
User avatar
Never underestimate the red peril
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:38 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Let's hope they succeed wrote:

Keep up the good work chaps and then use treasury money and the media to crush the commie bastard Liebour party :canny:

Liebour did so with bnp so it must be legal.

And if it isn't just change the law like Liebour did.

Democracy? Yeah right?


Labour are nowhere near Communist and to suggest so shows your lack of any intelligence. Labour carried on Conservative policies of the 1990s.



HIstorically Labour have links with the Communist Party namely Dennis Healey (is he still alive I think so)? also John Reid Hugh Scanlon amongst others. :Hiya:


Yeah that was over 50 years ago. That's like saying the Tories have links with BNP/NF because one of their politicians was a member donkeys years ago. So three ancient politicians from yesteryear makes a party Communist. You cannot make up the level of ignorance of the Far Right as they straw clutch.

Anyway most people know that communism in its purist form - not Leninism/|Marxism or Stalinism is completely different, is far far better than fascism


No dear John Reid was in the last Labour government.

Jeremy Corbyn is dubvious too


JR's party membership expired in 1967 FFS. Keep on straw clutching.

Dubvious? :shame:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby wutang » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Never underestimate the red peril wrote:Commies are everywhere,reds under beds and hiding in wardrobes :ohshi: :pmsl:



User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5454
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby wutang » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:07 pm

spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5454
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby spicy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:25 pm

wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


I'm not denying what you say, I'm just making the point that the constant court cases against the BNP are not going to do the party funds much good are they?
User avatar
spicy
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:30 pm

spicy wrote:
wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


I'm not denying what you say, I'm just making the point that the constant court cases against the BNP are not going to do the party funds much good are they?


That's down to Griffin and his thugs and that ultimately shows incredibly poor leadership. But then he is a moron and his followers are.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:42 pm

wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


Hurrah!! No place for people who judge others by skin tone in todays society.

But the paranoia attributed to this non-threat is way ott.

They are shrivelling up nicely without any help.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


Hurrah!! No place for people who judge others by skin tone in todays society.

But the paranoia attributed to this non-threat is way ott.

They are shrivelling up nicely without any help.


There is no paranoia. Thanks for your concern though :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby spicy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


Hurrah!! No place for people who judge others by skin tone in todays society.

But the paranoia attributed to this non-threat is way ott.

They are shrivelling up nicely without any help.


There are many organisations in this country with an ethnic title, god forbid you put white in the front of one. :ohshi:
User avatar
spicy
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Verum » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:54 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


Hurrah!! No place for people who judge others by skin tone in todays society.

But the paranoia attributed to this non-threat is way ott.

They are shrivelling up nicely without any help.


There are many organisations in this country with an ethnic title, god forbid you put white in the front of one. :ohshi:

Go on, strike a blow for freedom for your mighty whitey comrades in arms and start one. :smilin: So much braver than just talking out of your arse, don't you think?
User avatar
Verum
 
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 am

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby spicy » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Keep your socialist comrade shyte and poke it where the sun don't shine, and dare I say it along with your brownie friends???

Stupid b/stard!
User avatar
spicy
 
Posts: 4827
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Verum » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:13 pm

spicy wrote:Keep your socialist comrade shyte and poke it where the sun don't shine, and dare I say it along with your brownie friends???

Stupid b/stard!

Wonderful! :pmsl: Did you get help to think that up?
User avatar
Verum
 
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 am

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:
I agree with some of the things he says,



It not about whether you agree with him or not. The fact is that what is killing the BNP is THE BNP THEMSELVES. Elected BNP councillors have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, election organisers have quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, tonnes of senior members have quit quit purely because of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs, constant leadership challenges by people who are sick to death of Griffin and his personal gang of thugs. In the news yesterday another party organiser forced out by Griffin (because they exposed how corrupt things are) is taking them to court. Countless money lost (or stolen) by Griffin and his personal gang of thugs.

Most of the stuff you read in the media about the BNP comes from BNP members who are sick of the way the party is run.

So blame the establishment, the people calling you racist, the holocaust, or whatever you want, the fact is that the BNP leadership is killing the BNP. :cheers:


Hurrah!! No place for people who judge others by skin tone in todays society.

But the paranoia attributed to this non-threat is way ott.

They are shrivelling up nicely without any help.


There are many organisations in this country with an ethnic title, god forbid you put white in the front of one. :ohshi:


Are you saying white police cannot join the Black Policeman's Association? In the BPA context, what is THEIR definition of black?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: BNP/NF DOWN TO 70 HARD-CORE MEMBERS (GRIFFIN)

Postby wutang » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Guest wrote:
But the paranoia attributed to this non-threat is way ott.

They are shrivelling up nicely without any help.




Doesnt mean we cant have a jolly ol' laugh at the muppets on their way down :cheers:
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5454
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests