Palistime

Palistime

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:54 pm

unesco has accepted palistines application and is now a member of an un organisation!

The US has cancled 30% funding due to the decision.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Palistime

Postby fart and give us a clue » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:unesco has accepted palistines application and is now a member of an un organisation!

The US has cancled 30% funding due to the decision.


Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Or were you born stupid?
User avatar
fart and give us a clue
 

Re: Palistime

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Palistime

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS


Dont mock the afflicted. It is not clever.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Palistime

Postby art1hur1moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS


So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!
User avatar
art1hur1moh
 

Re: Palistime

Postby You really are........... » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:19 pm

art1hur1moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS


So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!


........one brick short of a full load.

And all the gibberish you just posted shows you are perhaps unaware that this in an english language forum?
User avatar
You really are...........
 

Re: Palistime

Postby art1hur1moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 pm

You really are........... wrote:
art1hur1moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS


So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.
Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!


........one brick short of a full load.

And all the gibberish you just posted shows you are perhaps unaware that this in an english language forum?


What is the numerical system you use called? Ten finger, or decimal?

How many times has a news headline stated that something was desimated? When in reality it was ether annialated or only sufferd superficial damage!

It is highly unlikely any one would use more than 3,000 words in a life time. English is not a language it is a phonetic construct where the orrigional sounds produced by tounge and the mouth provide the lower or phnetic alphabet (26 distinct sounds). The laranx provides a further 26 sounds recognised as capital or higher case alphabet. Since you are under the opinion you know your language time your self in repeation both higher and lower alphabets. A total of 52 letters or distincly differing sounds! The higher orriginating from the Latin emperial law of subjecation and enslavement.
User avatar
art1hur1moh
 

Re: Palistime

Postby You really are.... » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:05 pm

art1hur1moh wrote:
You really are........... wrote:
art1hur1moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS


So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.
Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!


........one brick short of a full load.

And all the gibberish you just posted shows you are perhaps unaware that this in an english language forum?


What is the numerical system you use called? Ten finger, or decimal?

How many times has a news headline stated that something was desimated? When in reality it was ether annialated or only sufferd superficial damage!

It is highly unlikely any one would use more than 3,000 words in a life time. English is not a language it is a phonetic construct where the orrigional sounds produced by tounge and the mouth provide the lower or phnetic alphabet (26 distinct sounds). The laranx provides a further 26 sounds recognised as capital or higher case alphabet. Since you are under the opinion you know your language time your self in repeation both higher and lower alphabets. A total of 52 letters or distincly differing sounds! The higher orriginating from the Latin emperial law of subjecation and enslavement.


..............beyond help! :shake head:

And all of that gibberish you just posted proves it.

You are fucking fruitcake.
User avatar
You really are....
 

Re: Palistime

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 pm

art1hur1moh wrote:
You really are........... wrote:
art1hur1moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS


So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.
Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!


........one brick short of a full load.

And all the gibberish you just posted shows you are perhaps unaware that this in an english language forum?


What is the numerical system you use called? Ten finger, or decimal?

How many times has a news headline stated that something was desimated? When in reality it was ether annialated or only sufferd superficial damage!

It is highly unlikely any one would use more than 3,000 words in a life time. English is not a language it is a phonetic construct where the orrigional sounds produced by tounge and the mouth provide the lower or phnetic alphabet (26 distinct sounds). The laranx provides a further 26 sounds recognised as capital or higher case alphabet. Since you are under the opinion you know your language time your self in repeation both higher and lower alphabets. A total of 52 letters or distincly differing sounds! The higher orriginating from the Latin emperial law of subjecation and enslavement.


Arfabraincell you say that english is not a language? I beg to differ and I have provided a link to correct your foolish ideas.

http://www.danshort.com/ie/timeline.htm
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Palistime

Postby Cannydc » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

"It is highly unlikely any one would use more than 3,000 words in a life time. "

Or in your case, 30 - at least correctly...
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Palistime

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Unbelievable!

So much for discusion or opinion : (

Oh well... might as well have a conversation with a plank of wood, I will at least get an expected answer...
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Palistime

Postby Spot on!! » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:48 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:Unbelievable!

So much for discusion or opinion : (

Oh well... might as well have a conversation with a plank of wood, I will at least get an expected answer...


Good idea. I think you'll find you have a lot in common. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Spot on!!
 

Re: Palistime

Postby art1hur1moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Spot on!! wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Unbelievable!

So much for discusion or opinion : (

Oh well... might as well have a conversation with a plank of wood, I will at least get an expected answer...


Good idea. I think you'll find you have a lot in common. :cuppaT:


: D commonality... All biological organisms! ; )

And now the USAs opinion is less than that of a twigs...

What now? Will the US use its veto power?

Fn idiots! And that is not directed towards the slightly more inteligent dumb ass yanks (they have an excuse) : P
User avatar
art1hur1moh
 

Re: Palistime

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 pm

art1hur1moh wrote:
Spot on!! wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Unbelievable!

So much for discusion or opinion : (

Oh well... might as well have a conversation with a plank of wood, I will at least get an expected answer...


Good idea. I think you'll find you have a lot in common. :cuppaT:


: D commonality... All biological organisms! ; )

And now the USAs opinion is less than that of a twigs...

What now? Will the US use its veto power?

Fn idiots! And that is not directed towards the slightly more inteligent dumb ass yanks (they have an excuse) : P


Yep!!! You are wired to the moon. :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Palistime

Postby art1hur1moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 pm

$50 million bribe withdrawn from UNESCO.

: D

The veto must have just been a threat!

Dose this now give the UN greater credability?
User avatar
art1hur1moh
 

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests