Palistime

Re: Palistime

Postby art1hur1moh » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:27 pm

You really are........... wrote:
art1hur1moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS

So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!

........one brick short of a full load.

And all the gibberish you just posted shows you are perhaps unaware that this in an english language forum?

What has masonry got to do with a definition extracted from an "English" dictionary? What are you blubbering? Bet you didn't know Urdu is an english languages.
art1hur1moh

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 pm

art1hur1moh wrote:
You really are........... wrote:
art1hur1moh wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Palistime ?

Palistine ?

PALESTINE, FFS

So... I use I instead of e a bit to often... Since official recognitition sine 1920s.

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: ארץ־ישראל Eretz-Yisra'el, formerly also פלשת, Peleshet; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) was a conventional name, among others, used between 450 BC and 1948 AD to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.

Palestime is the news headline!

........one brick short of a full load.

And all the gibberish you just posted shows you are perhaps unaware that this in an english language forum?

What has masonry got to do with a definition extracted from an "English" dictionary? What are you blubbering? Bet you didn't know Urdu is an english languages.

What a thick cunt you are? http://www.iranchamber.com/literature/a ... armies.php

I think what your arfabraincell is struggling to say is that as an indo-european language derived from sanskrit that there is perhaps a shared ancestry? :dunno:

Here read and learn and stop posting shit.

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:unesco has accepted palistines application and is now a member of an un organisation!

The US has cancled 30% funding due to the decision.
The USA are once again duped by the Zionist state.

Just to remind everyone that Zionsts do not speak for act for or represent Jews in anyway.

Zionists are murderers not Jews.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:unesco has accepted palistines application and is now a member of an un organisation!

The US has cancled 30% funding due to the decision.
The USA are once again duped by the Zionist state.

Just to remind everyone that Zionsts do not speak for act for or represent Jews in anyway.

Zionists are murderers not Jews.

Are you that person who lives out in the sticks?

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs