Just wondering St Paul's protesters

Re: Just wondering St Paul's protesters

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:56 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:Bollocks! If they are on private land they are squaters. How many of the protestors last set foot in a church??? how hypocritical of them to use St Paul's in such a way to get their message across.

To listen to you speak you'd think the people camping there that work??? were paid in fruit and fucking veg. London needs the city without the money makers it dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dipshyte!

You are a fruitcake. The are demo'ing outside the London Stock Exchange NOT St Paul's. Is that too hard for you to understand FFS? Bollocks I saw the bride and groom moving awkwardly around them to get inside St Paul's.

Maybe it is.

We don't mind those who generate some money but it is the way they do it. Gambling billions on the oil price rising 10c a barrel is wrong isn't it? Esp when taxpayers pay their losses but never get any bonus or their massive profits.

Do you get it now? It is not about wealth but the means.

You are a fukwit. Just out of interest how do you make your money?

Not by gambling.
Losing then expecting the taxpayer to weigh me in.
You are a fuckwit.
Just out of interest how do you make your money?

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:The City of London has withdrawn it's legal threat.

What part of suspended don't you get??????????
spicy

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:Bollocks! If they are on private land they are squaters. How many of the protestors last set foot in a church??? how hypocritical of them to use St Paul's in such a way to get their message across.

To listen to you speak you'd think the people camping there that work??? were paid in fruit and fucking veg. London needs the city without the money makers it dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dipshyte!

You are a fruitcake. The are demo'ing outside the London Stock Exchange NOT St Paul's. Is that too hard for you to understand FFS? Bollocks I saw the bride and groom moving awkwardly around them to get inside St Paul's.

Maybe it is.

We don't mind those who generate some money but it is the way they do it. Gambling billions on the oil price rising 10c a barrel is wrong isn't it? Esp when taxpayers pay their losses but never get any bonus or their massive profits.

Not by gambling.
You are a fuckwit.

But you are on benefits or handouts from mummy and daddy? :shame:
spicy

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe it is.

Not by gambling.
You are a fuckwit.

But you are on benefits or handouts from mummy and daddy? :shame:

Neither.

Next

Postby spicy » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Retired?
spicy

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs