Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

Re: Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

Postby sickened » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:56 pm

any one that has to resort to violence with a child is a useless fucking bully
who shoulda never had kids to start with
those who use weapons on children are just closet nonces who get off on child cruelty
sickened

Postby Text » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Blunder wrote:
Canary wrote:
Blunder wrote:I've not read anything about this,, but why do I get the impression that this guy follows the English version of the buy-bull, 'spare the rod and spoil the child' comes to mind.
Yes. That crossed my mind! And that rule comes straight out of the old testament. There's a hard core of right wing christians in the USA that follow the bible/OT to the letter. Just like sharia quoranic law is strictly followed in some muslim states. Pity. :shake head:

Its not really a 'rule',, and its not out of the old testament,, its from the King James 'Testament' ,, so in biblical terms it's not old at all,, it is just plain bad,, and justified the beating of children in the name of a 'God'.

Remember, Muslims and Christians pray to the same God, and while some distinguished between the two cults,, I don't.

Hi Blunder, fair point, but we cannot ignore big ideological differences, the most worrying imo being the unfairness of .. gender inequality & also this dogma about NOT depicting prophet mohammed; Muslim activists firebombed a Paris printer's shop when the owner announced he was planning to do that. He was trying to make a point about free speech too...well that didn't go very well did it. Might it be a good idea to relax their dogma in western countries ?? :dunno:
Text

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:10 am

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:Nope - neither should the retards who elected him.

He was convicted, his defence was that his wife 'punched herself'. He has been disbarred.

Ain't twitter cool when a NS Journo tweets it to you

Is there any remorse, or does he still have an unflinching belief that he was right, & everyone else is wrong? Glad he's barred anyway. What does NS mean btw?

New Statesman

Postby minjeeta » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Seems he can't be taken to task for his actions because the statute of limits has passed. Can't believe this cunt rules on family law. Anyway, he's been suspended for now thank fuck.
minjeeta

Postby Blunder » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Blunder wrote:
Canary wrote:
Blunder wrote:I've not read anything about this,, but why do I get the impression that this guy follows the English version of the buy-bull, 'spare the rod and spoil the child' comes to mind.
Yes. That crossed my mind! And that rule comes straight out of the old testament. There's a hard core of right wing christians in the USA that follow the bible/OT to the letter. Just like sharia quoranic law is strictly followed in some muslim states. Pity. :shake head:

Its not really a 'rule',, and its not out of the old testament,, its from the King James 'Testament' ,, so in biblical terms it's not old at all,, it is just plain bad,, and justified the beating of children in the name of a 'God'.

Remember, Muslims and Christians pray to the same God, and while some distinguished between the two cults,, I don't.
Hi Blunder - Always good to be reminded that Bible, taken in its literal form, advocates murdering your own children and spousal abuse to an even greater extent than the Koran and the Torah.

Hello canary,, But there is no other way to take the bible other than in its literal form. Sure, some would have us believe otherwise,, but no me. And remember, many punishments in the Koran came from the buy-bull. It is arguable the most vile book ever written, that is why many control freaks refer to it, and the mentally impaired obey them.
Blunder

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs