Headlines that don't make the news

Re: Headlines that don't make the news

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
The obvious truth wrote:The attempts to exonerate labour from any and all responsibility is ridiculous and the attempts to blame everything but them for the mess they left this country in is now so desperate I do believe one of these people will soon produce a solar flare chart as another external factor to blame :gigglesnshit:

The attempts to exonerate bankers from any and all responsibility is ridiculous and the attempts to blame everything but them for the mess they left this country in is now so desperate I do believe one of these people will soon produce a solar flare chart as another external factor to blame :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

There is no doubt that Labour spend too much of other peoples money, they are welfare spend thrifts and on that basis alone I'd say that in the main they are responsible for most of the economy shyte that we are in leaving some room for the bankers risk taking.
spicy

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:30 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
The obvious truth wrote:The attempts to exonerate labour from any and all responsibility is ridiculous and the attempts to blame everything but them for the mess they left this country in is now so desperate I do believe one of these people will soon produce a solar flare chart as another external factor to blame :gigglesnshit:

The attempts to exonerate bankers from any and all responsibility is ridiculous and the attempts to blame everything but them for the mess they left this country in is now so desperate I do believe one of these people will soon produce a solar flare chart as another external factor to blame :gigglesnshit:

There is no doubt that Labour spend too much of other peoples money, they are welfare spend thrifts and on that basis alone I'd say that in the main they are responsible for most of the economy shyte that we are in leaving some room for the bankers risk taking.

So true! :thumbsup:

Postby Record Breakers » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Guest wrote:

Like the Tories did in the late 80s with inflation rampant? Who did they blame for their economic collapse?

It's ok for us to dish out blame to other banks and countries but not anyone else.

Who got the blame for Lamont selling gold so cheaply?

Why are you blaming Labour for inheriting such a highest in living memory debt in 1997?

highest interest rate in living memory = labour 26% under callaghan

highest national debt = labour under brown at £950Billion

inform guiness book of records now! :pmsl:
Record Breakers

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:

So the 850 Billion used to bail out the banks out of our present 940 bill debt is down to welfare spending?

You're not very good at maths are you? Whilst your at it I asked you what powers the EU have taken from us but you keep blanking the bumping of the thread. So which powers? Maybe you like repeating UKIP/BNP lies :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Verum wrote:You blame the bankers because you wish to deflect away from an obvious truth. 13 years of mismanagent of the economy.

No-one could be this stupid, surely? Assuming that your assertion that Labour mismanaged the economy is correct how does that explain the problems in (as "Guest" has already highlighted) Greece, Spain, France and many other countries? The rich and powerful caused this crisis and it's the poor who are paying for it. This would be true whoever was in power - Labour, Tory or the BNP. Just as it is true in all the other countries that are in difficulty. Again, the rich and powerful caused this crisis and the poor are paying for it. That's a fact not a deflection.

Exactly. The richest elites don't pay any tax and avoidance costs us over 100 billion a year every year

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:47 pm

UK public debt as % of GDP

1997 - 41%

2008 (when the financial collapse required massive bailout) - 36%

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/downc ... al&units=p

And the public deficit was in decline before the global economic meltdown happened.
wutang

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

wutang wrote:UK public debt as % of GDP

1997 - 41%

2008 (when the financial collapse required massive bailout) - 36%

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/downc ... al&units=p

And the public deficit was in decline before the global economic meltdown happened.

Dont throw any facts at them. Trolls will always ignore them.

Still Osbourne can find tens of billions for wars and EU/Eire bailouts.

Postby wutang » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:

The problem the 'if only Labour weren't in' crowd is that they cant handle reality... reality being that Labour and Tory are two cheeks of the same backside. If their arguement that a Conservative Government wouldnt have left us with the same problems was true then how come other compareable nations (i.e the other Western ones in the same shyte) suffered the same fate WITH CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENTS! Hell during Labours time in power America had both Democrats and Republicans in charge, mostly the latter, and still ended up in the same situation.

The fact is that the Tories would have done very little different because they are no different to Labour. Both bought into the neo-Liberalism doctrine of Friedman, Thatcher, and Reagan, just like the other nations - this has been the main ideology governing Capitalism over the last 20-30 years and the Tories were hooked into it just as much as Labour. Even now their "differences" are purely cosmetic, both support the cuts agenda, and both essentially want a return to "buisness as normal"... i.e more of the same

The system is the problem, these puppet politicians are useless in helping us overcome it.
wutang

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 pm

wutang wrote:
Guest wrote:

The problem the 'if only Labour weren't in' crowd is that they cant handle reality... reality being that Labour and Tory are two cheeks of the same backside. If their arguement that a Conservative Government wouldnt have left us with the same problems was true then how come other compareable nations (i.e the other Western ones in the same shyte) suffered the same fate WITH CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENTS! Hell during Labours time in power America had both Democrats and Republicans in charge, mostly the latter, and still ended up in the same situation.

The fact is that the Tories would have done very little different because they are no different to Labour. Both bought into the neo-Liberalism doctrine of Friedman, Thatcher, and Reagan, just like the other nations - this has been the main ideology governing Capitalism over the last 20-30 years and the Tories were hooked into it just as much as Labour. Even now their "differences" are purely cosmetic, both support the cuts agenda, and both essentially want a return to "buisness as normal"... i.e more of the same

The system is the problem, these puppet politicians are useless in helping us overcome it.

Exactly. Everyone with a socio-econo-political knowledge knows this. That rules out many Tories or Mail readers. Why didn't the US Tories stop their economic collapse? For the same reasons as our Neo-Tories didn't

Postby Come on england!! » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:

So the 850 Billion used to bail out the banks out of our present 940 bill debt is down to welfare spending?

You're not very good at maths are you? Whilst your at it I asked you what powers the EU have taken from us but you keep blanking the bumping of the thread. So which powers? Maybe you like repeating UKIP/BNP lies :gigglesnshit:

Keep convincing yourself of that load of cock if it makes youn feel better :thumbsup:

BNP?UKIP? Stuff that!

English National Party!!! :thumbsup:
Come on england!!

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:A group of Jewish settlers Monday stoned an elderly Palestinian lady as she was picking olives in Mukhmas, a village southeast of Ramallah in the West Bank, according to local sources.

The 80-year-old woman was reported to be injured in the head and transferred to hospital for treatment.

Settlers have escalated their attacks on Palestinians, especially farmers, since the beginning of October to coincide with the olive picking season, a time of great significance to the Palestinian community

http://www.councilforthenationalinteres ... nian-woman

The Palestinians need more rights and i do wish that they could sit down with the isrealis and hammer out an agreement for the sake of future generations.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Come on england!! wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Keep convincing yourself of that load of cock if it makes youn feel better :thumbsup:

BNP?UKIP? Stuff that!

English National Party!!! :thumbsup:

How many votes did they get at the last election?
Are mental inmates allowed to vote?
If so that might double your vote :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs