Why am I not surprised

Why am I not surprised

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/un ... songs.html

But the student body, whose patron is Baroness Thatcher, is facing potentially the biggest crisis in its history after its own officers accused members of anti-Semitism, debauchery and snobbery at its alcohol-fuelled meetings.
Four of the Association’s most senior members have announced they will be resigning after members allegedly sang a Nazi-themed song, while others complained that members from working-class backgrounds were ridiculed by a clique of former public schoolboys.
Students are now facing possible disciplinary action by both the University and the Conservative Party, both of which have launched investigations.
OUCA, whose honorary president is William Hague, uses its website to promote a public image of studious debate, with recent guest speakers including Sir John Major and Iain Duncan Smith.
At its weekly “port and policy” meetings, however, drunkenness and discrimination have been the main items on the agenda, according to some disillusioned members.

Vote Tory you know it makes sense

Re: Why am I not surprised

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:09 pm

You are such a dullard.

Some of us like to let our hair down now and again and to hell with political correctness. I can laugh at Hitler.
spicy

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:17 pm

spicy wrote:You are such a dullard.

Some of us like to let our hair down now and again and to hell with political correctness. I can laugh at Hitler.

They were laughing WITH Hitler. They were laughing at millions of Jews dying. Do you find it funny as well?

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:43 pm

I'll ignore the with Hitler bit. The blokes dead they'll have a job doing that unless in some miraculous way they've managed to find his body and revive somehow.

Of course there's nothing funny about gasing jews.
spicy

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:46 pm

spicy wrote:I'll ignore the with Hitler bit. The blokes dead they'll have a job doing that unless in some miraculous way they've managed to find his body and revive somehow.

They found it hilarious.

So why are you being such a dullard and agreeing with me that laughing at gassing Jews is disgraceful?

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Because whenever someone puts Hitler into anything, people's knee jerk reaction is to link him to the killing of Jews. Hitler as a person was pathetic a little man obsessed with power. He was a laughable, that's why Freddie Starr used to dress up like him to get laughs. Mosely was attacked for using prostitutes and getting them to dress up in SS gear. So what it's funny.

Ignoring the killing of Jews bit.
spicy

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 pm

spicy wrote:Because whenever someone puts Hitler into anything, people's knee jerk reaction is to link him to the killing of Jews. Hitler as a person was pathetic a little man obsessed with power. He was a laughable, that's why Freddie Starr used to dress up like him to get laughs. Mosely was attacked for using prostitutes and getting them to dress up in SS gear. So what it's funny.

How can you ignore the killing of millions of Jews etc?

yeah we'll just ignore that bit of history our ideology did, so we'll just ignore it. All those millions dead, the bone mountains, whole communities wiped out we'll just ignore it.

I bet you ignore Holocaust Remembrance Day or have no idea without Googling when it is

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:I'll ignore the with Hitler bit. The blokes dead they'll have a job doing that unless in some miraculous way they've managed to find his body and revive somehow.

They found it hilarious.

So why are you being such a dullard and agreeing with me that laughing at gassing Jews is disgraceful?

Were you there, did someone actually refer to gassing Jews and say how funny it was?

Gotta go!
spicy

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:36 pm

It really is amazing what appears on these threads :whogives:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Verum » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm

LordRaven wrote:It really is amazing what appears on these threads :whogives:

A racist defending idiots singing nazi songs? Not that amazing. Actually I'm beginning to feel slightly sorry for spicy.
Verum

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:Because whenever someone puts Hitler into anything, people's knee jerk reaction is to link him to the killing of Jews. Hitler as a person was pathetic a little man obsessed with power. He was a laughable, that's why Freddie Starr used to dress up like him to get laughs. Mosely was attacked for using prostitutes and getting them to dress up in SS gear. So what it's funny.

yeah we'll just ignore that bit of history our ideology did, so we'll just ignore it. All those millions dead, the bone mountains, whole communities wiped out we'll just ignore it.

I bet you ignore Holocaust Remembrance Day or have no idea without Googling when it is

You are a f ecking idiot. Of course I remember Rememberance Day, I have a wooden cross with a poppy on the window next to my front door. You are little Hitler yourself it seems to me.
spicy

Postby spicy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Verum wrote:

A racist defending idiots singing nazi songs? Not that amazing. Actually I'm beginning to feel slightly sorry for spicy.

To quote you fucktard just as long as I keeps pissing you off it's good enough for me.

I don't feel anything for Vermin not even pity. :dafinger:
spicy

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:33 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:

You are a f ecking idiot. Of course I remember Rememberance Day, I have a wooden cross with a poppy on the window next to my front door. You are little Hitler yourself it seems to me.

What date is it on every year? Holocaust Remembrance Day. Never forget what the fascists did.

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:34 pm

spicy wrote:
Verum wrote:

To quote you fucktard just as long as I keeps pissing you off it's good enough for me.

I don't feel anything for Vermin not even pity. :dafinger:

and yet you endorse their policies and repeat their lies

funny that

Postby LordRaven » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:17 pm

Verum wrote:

Who is the racist?

You are a typical example of fear and dread we were all forced to live under by NL with any sign of dissent resulting in "labelling".

Even Labour supporting Mrs Duffy got labelled by no less than the Labour Leader Ayatollah Brown himself when he called her "Some bigotted old woman".

Those days are gone,so get with the programme.

People who are against immigration are in the main concerned about the economics and workability of such a policy as we are pretty bankrupt and with no money,little job creation,too few jobs,a lack of housing and buckling services,it seems natural to be concerned about adding more people to overburden us even more.

Grow up! Fuck me!! For an intelligent poster you have seriously made yourself look an arse.

Any person who judges people on skin colour is clearly someone who has not experienced much in life,is ill travelled and has been brought up in insular surroundings and therefore ignorant of other races. QED Racism is Ignorance.

But your dilution of the word Racist by bandying it about on here and thinking you are clever in doing so is pretty stupid--as stupid as the fool who suggests th Thatcher foundation is full of neo nazis and that therefore makes all Tories nazis?

What a crock! Anyone doing that ought to be sent packing. Fucking idiots! The folly of youth hey? Rememeber Prince Harry's fancy dress fiasco--complete with Swastika?

The one thing I dislike more than racists is holier than thou arseholes who chuck labels around like confetti :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs