Victorious al-queda!!

Victorious al-queda!!

Postby D'art » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 am

Flags fly freely in lybia today!

Seems gadaffi spoke the truth once again! "we are fighting al-queda!"

What a fn hypocritical idiot cameron is!

And all the US are talking about is getting an innocent man extradited!

I think we have a new standard of insanity!! The Unified States of Terror! (USA, UK, France, Italy and Zionists)
D'art

Re: Victorious al-queda!!

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 am

usa backing regime change in these counties for democracy
yes on the surface sounds good
cept all them places will be voting in islamic parties
who will be riddled with extremist supporters
and itll all fall into the masterplan
written about in the bible about the rebuilding of the temple
the coming of the anti christ and the end of the world
it was a not very plausable conspiracy plot iv followed for years
(millenuium was about this)
but recent events do resemble it
i think the religous extremists on both sides
are only just getting started....
Big Fat Frosty

Postby D'art » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 am

Frank Black wrote:usa backing regime change in these counties for democracy
yes on the surface sounds good
cept all them places will be voting in islamic parties
who will be riddled with extremist supporters
and itll all fall into the masterplan
written about in the bible about the rebuilding of the temple
the coming of the anti christ and the end of the world
it was a not very plausable conspiracy plot iv followed for years
(millenuium was about this)
but recent events do resemble it
i think the religous extremists on both sides
are only just getting started....

I do make the distinction between posative and negative extreamist!

James Wilson (perley Wilson) the first mp who called for the abolition of slavery as well as being the first martyre of the labour rights movement! An example of posative exreamism, not neglecting ghandi!

Sadly I am compeled to agree with you! Extreamism on to many fronts are far from being posative! : (

I still have faith that vast majority of people being people want more or less the same out of life!
D'art

Postby spicy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Once again common sense has not prevailed.

Some of us knew that al-queda was in the mix of so called rebels.

When elections are held no doubt an Islamic party will rule, they've already said that the law will based on Sharia, so any women hoping to have a good career in the future will no doubt have to whistle. :whistle:
spicy

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 pm

spicy wrote:Once again common sense has not prevailed.

Some of us knew that al-queda was in the mix of so called rebels.

When elections are held no doubt an Islamic party will rule, they've already said that the law will based on Sharia, so any women hoping to have a good career in the future will no doubt have to whistle. :whistle:

It is an Islamic state why shouldn't an Islamic Party be allowed?

NATO wants our democracy imposed on Libya. When they find out that won't be the case we'll find another few billion to bomb the Libyans back into the Dark Ages.

Postby A viewpoint » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 pm

The way of the arab is to be a bunch of squabbling tribes and the only way the squabbling was ever quashed was the emergence of a hard man who crushed dissent and kept order through tyranny and sharia law and its barbaric justice is well suited to the arab,hence it has prevailed for centuries.

Mess with that and introduce democracy and the arab will vote for order and that means he will vote for those who will rule through tyranny,so al queda seem apt.

The arab is not designed for democracy.

Sad but true.

I very much wish for true democracy for all arabs but they prefer to fight amongst themselves and democracy is an alien concept to them.

So much more blood is to be spilled and it saddens me.
A viewpoint

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:18 pm

And then in the trees I heard a twig snap
Warning lights flashed on my map
I opened my eyes and to my surprise
There were Arabs with knives
At the foot of the bed
Right at the foot of the bed
Oh my God how did they get in here?
I thought we were safe home in England
She said "Come on now kid, it was wrong what you did
You've got to admit it was wrong what you did.
youve gotta admit it was wrong"

Roger Waters 1984
Big Fat Frosty

Postby 3rdLeg » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Wonder what all the Anti-Gaddafi advocates will say now.
3rdLeg

Postby No to sensationalists » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:16 pm

(Reuters) - Fighters who toppled dictator Muammar Gaddafi in Libya's uprising will keep their weapons for now to aid in security, an Islamist commander said.

Many are expected to leave their units, given the end of major combat operations, while those who stay could accept command from the nascent defence ministry, brigade leader Abduljawad Bedeen said in an interview.

"A large percentage want to return to civilian life, and I wouldn't be surprised if individuals chose to be part of the army," he told Reuters. "As units we are not opposed to coming under the umbrella of the army -- our main goal is to serve our country."

"What we don't want to see is a public relations event where fighters turn in their arms for the cameras," said Bedeen, who is also spokesman for the Union of Revolutionary Forces that encompasses some 25,000 fighters from Libya's east.

The Union aims to incorporate brigades in the rest of the country under its command, and its leader, deputy defence minister Fawzi Bukatif, has said those who remain outside should be considered illegitimate.

Trouble may be brewing in parts of Libya where disgruntled and armed civilians are growing increasingly suspicious of their interim rulers' attempts to bring law and order to a country awash with weapons.

Bedeen, once a member of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), a now-defunct organisation that waged a failed insurgency against Gaddafi in the 1990s and was classified as terrorists by the United States, said militias must hold on to arms to prevent pro-Gaddafi forces from attempting to regroup.

"Let us say that we gave up our weapons today -- if the pro-Gaddafi forces took over not only Sabha, but also went to other cities -- I don't think the national army could contain such a threat alone," he said.

For now, Gaddafi loyalists have little hope of reinstalling the dictator's regime, with his armed forces crushed and most of his family in exile or dead.

But the faction-plagued National Transitional Council (NTC) is struggling to deal with some of the country's more remote areas such as the restive town of Sabha, in a southern region where Gaddafi spent part of his youth.

Bedeen said that his brigade had been asked by Sabha notables to establish security there, but that the NTC was dragging its feet to give approval for the action. He pointed to his men's reputation as Islamists as a reason for the delay.

"We will not go without an official request from the NTC. Because in our experience we are often accused of doing something wrong.

"I wouldn't be surprised if we went there and the next day on the news heard we were accused of sending weapons to al-Qaeda in Algeria."

WANT SHARIA APPLIED

Many now wonder what version of political Islam fighters inspired by religion will seek to bring to the country.

Most of the fighters, who often went into combat shouting "God is greatest," are devout Muslims and many could be considered Islamists, Bedeen said. But he sees their political goals as moderate.

"It's difficult to say they have one way of thought or political agenda, but I can definitely say there is a large percentage of Islamists.... I did not see anyone with a secular agenda."

"A large percentage of the fighters want the sharia applied and a constitution that does not conflict with it," he said, referring to Islamic law. "I think all Libyans want this, not just the Islamists."

Libya, with a population of six million, is almost completely Sunni Muslim and religiously conservative, but there are varied views on Islam's role in the new era.

As in other countries which have seen revolts in the so-called Arab Spring, political Islam has seen a resurgence in Libya, but Islamist statements about sharia or religion in politics are only rough indicators of what lies ahead politically.

Many Middle Eastern constitutions already enshrine Islam as the official religion and mention sharia as the basis of law, but also have civil and penal codes based on European models. Islamists in Libya say the new system should be inclusive and acceptable even to non-Muslims.

Bedeen, who lived for years in exile across the Arab world and was eventually extradited to Libya and jailed for his opposition to Gaddafi, said he did not think al-Qaeda could implant itself in Libya.

"If they were to send people here they would have a very, very weak presence... I don't think the Libyan people would accept it."

Some members of the LIFG organisation to which he once belonged are believed by Western officials to have helped young men in the Arab diaspora to travel to Iraq to fight. But the group rejected overtures by al-Qaeda and its leaders have publicly denounced extremism.

As for the black Islamic battle flags seen carried by some Libyan fighters, Bedeen says these have noting to do with support for al-Qaeda, which has flown similar flags in Iraq. Officially, revolutionary units only fly the pre-Gaddafi Libyan flag but they do not oppose individual expression.

"First of all, al-Qaeda doesn't even have an official flag. And just because they've used a similar one doesn't mean they have exclusive rights to it," he said.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/11/0 ... 3D20111107
No to sensationalists

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Of course Al-Queda were victorious, with a few atrocities they turned the USA and to some part the rest of the Western World into Government controlled Police States that have caused bankruptcy and the destruction of society as we knew it.

We now live in a climate of fear not before known since the last one (against the damn Ruski's) and we willingly kill each other on the roads and let people die in their millions from treatable disease, all in the name of FREEDUM! Fuck, at least we can bomb and kill the fuck out of third World countries because we have a Military budget to fulfill lest it gets cut :flog:

Yeah, Al-Queda won and their win was and is total. They have not been defeated and we are made to fear and condemn our old friends as a consequence of the funding of the same group by the West when they fought against our enemies (Now our friends).

It makes as much sense as the forum merry go round and is as stupid...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:46 pm

cant have fear without a bogeyman...

"We will use Criminals, Lunatics, and Subversives to create violence and terror upon the masses. After these groups have served there purpose, The agents of our enterprise will appear on the scene and exterminate them, Thus making us look like we are the saviours of the oppressed and that we know what is best for them."
Amaschel Rothschild
Original Architect of the "Illuminati"
Frankfurt, Germany 1773
Big Fat Frosty

Postby D'art » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 am

Stooo wrote:Of course Al-Queda were victorious, with a few atrocities they turned the USA and to some part the rest of the Western World into Government controlled Police States that have caused bankruptcy and the destruction of society as we knew it.

We now live in a climate of fear not before known since the last one (against the damn Ruski's) and we willingly kill each other on the roads and let people die in their millions from treatable disease, all in the name of FREEDUM! Fuck, at least we can bomb and kill the fuck out of third World countries because we have a Military budget to fulfill lest it gets cut :flog:

Yeah, Al-Queda won and their win was and is total. They have not been defeated and we are made to fear and condemn our old friends as a consequence of the funding of the same group by the West when they fought against our enemies (Now our friends).

It makes as much sense as the forum merry go round and is as stupid...

Al-queda didn't turn our countries into police states! Ever since malitias where used to secure towns and boarders we have existed in a police state!

People are taught to feel terror and fear, fight or flight both are couragious as both can be cowardly responces!

The cold war was as simple as Russia paid the highest price in human life fighting two thirds of the german army including the largest tank battle in history! Why should any country have demanded they pay for and resourses, commodities or assistance given by ford?

The situation could have been far better resolved, communism had nothing to do with it!

It was money (greed) no more no less! Just as it is today but greed is far to obvious so the need of and vicious inhuman enemy to instill illogical fears into people is the quickest, oldest and simplest method of controling large populations.

Al queda dosn't exist beyond a CIA list of muhgadin fighter during the Russia afghan war.

Of course we go round the same merry go round! We have not learned the lessons of history! There can never be victory in conflict!

As Sun Tzu stated, conflict/war is only a meens to reaching an amicable, political diplomatic resolve!

Our govornments are consistent in there opinions that conflicts are perpitrated by unrecognised factions, regimes, organisations. There for a resolution is never the first consideration. And people innocent and gulty alike on many fronts suffer beyond what is resonable.
D'art

Postby D'art » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:31 am

No to sensationalists wrote:(Reuters)

"It's difficult to say they have one way of thought or political agenda, but I can definitely say there is a large percentage of Islamists.... I did not see anyone with a secular agenda."

"A large percentage of the fighters want the sharia applied and a constitution that does not conflict with it," he said, referring to Islamic law. "I think all Libyans want this, not just the Islamists."

Islamists in Libya say the new system should be inclusive and acceptable even to non-Muslims.

Bedeen, who lived for years in exile across the Arab world and was eventually extradited to Libya and jailed for his opposition to Gaddafi, said he did not think al-Qaeda could implant itself in Libya.

"If they were to send people here they would have a very, very weak presence... I don't think the Libyan people would accept it."

Some members of the LIFG organisation to which he once belonged are believed by Western officials to have helped young men in the Arab diaspora to travel to Iraq to fight. But the group rejected overtures by al-Qaeda and its leaders have publicly denounced extremism.

As for the black Islamic battle flags seen carried by some Libyan fighters, Bedeen says these have noting to do with support for al-Qaeda, which has flown similar flags in Iraq. Officially, revolutionary units only fly the pre-Gaddafi Libyan flag but they do not oppose individual expression.

"First of all, al-Qaeda doesn't even have an official flag. And just because they've used a similar one doesn't mean they have exclusive rights to it," he said.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/11/0 ... 3D20111107

I have offten thought of Reading routers?!? Rarely have I read it.

I actualy heard the flag being being mentioned on CNN. Though I don't actualy recognise al quida as a political faction that can be identified with a flag or boarder. I am still trying to understand the organisations goals beyond its creation during the Russian afghan war. Few muslems.... infact only one out of hundreds I have met and heard accepts al queda as a faction or what ever it's structure stands for. though I knew they guy about twenty years ago... Even some fundamental muslems that wish for sharia don't accept al quida as a real organisation.

Now that's over with, I just thought I would add to the most relevant of the post discussing sharia. Gaddafi implimented sharia and this was his achivement-

From 1977 onward, per capita income in the country rose to more than US $11,000, the fifth-highest in Africa,[50] while the Human Development Index became the highest in Africa and greater than that of Saudi Arabia.[51] This was achieved without borrowing any foreign loans, keeping Libya debt-free.[52] In addition, the country's literacy rate rose from 10% to 90%, life expectancy rose from 57 to 77 years, equal rights were established for women and black people,[dubious – discuss]employment opportunities were established for migrant workers, and welfare systems were introduced that allowed access to free education, free healthcare, and financial assistance for housing. The Great Manmade River was also built to allow free access to fresh water across large parts of the country.[51] In addition, financial support was provided for university scholarships and employment programs. Wikipedia.

Only reason I referanced it was I couldn't believe libyas population was only 6.4mill?? Tripolis population is 1/6th alone. I must admit I thought the country would have had a far, far higher population??
D'art

Postby spicy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:46 pm

"We will use Criminals, Lunatics, and Subversives to create violence and terror upon the masses. After these groups have served there purpose, The agents of our enterprise will appear on the scene and exterminate them, Thus making us look like we are the saviours of the oppressed and that we know what is best for them."
Amaschel Rothschild
Original Architect of the "Illuminati"
Frankfurt, Germany 1773

Yes it's funny that. In the end every politician to get to where they want to be, will be very glad of the votes from the above. Probably why the Limp/dems want to bring in votes for prisoners.
spicy

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:20 pm

could be
immigration could be just for that very purpose
to create fear among the masses
i wouldnt put it past them

united we stand divided we fall
Big Fat Frosty

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs