Islam for UK banned.

Re: Islam for UK banned.

Postby Verum » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm

spicy wrote:
Verum wrote:
spicy wrote:No we don't deport our own. If they are trouble makers we put them in prison, I'd inprison the people that keep giving permission for their fucking mosques to keep going up. I do not regard the EDL as Cunts as YOU put it, but I do regard you as one MEGA CUNT!

Mosques equals loads of Muslims, loads of Muslims demand loadsa rights, then we have white flight and then before you know it they have overtaken the town and what next the cities.

Sadiq Khan - I won't be happy until there is an Islamic flag over 10 Downing street.

You can sleep walk this country into an Islamic state but I won't and I am not the only one.

But you're okay if it's a fascist state, huh?

Facist bollocks it's a red herring. Anyone that says I won't tolerate is a facist these days it's pathetic.

You are from the UK. aren't you? Your sentence construction bears little resemblance to that used in English. What are you talking about?
Verum

Postby spicy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh that chestnut.

There should be a capital letter after a full stop.
spicy

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:42 pm

spicy wrote:
Guest wrote:
spicy wrote:No we don't deport our own. If they are trouble makers we put them in prison, I'd inprison the people that keep giving permission for their fucking mosques to keep going up. I do not regard the EDL as Cunts as YOU put it, but I do regard you as one MEGA CUNT!

Mosques equals loads of Muslims, loads of Muslims demand loadsa rights, then we have white flight and then before you know it they have overtaken the town and what next the cities.

Sadiq Khan - I won't be happy until there is an Islamic flag over 10 Downing street.

You can sleep walk this country into an Islamic state but I won't and I am not the only one.

If you are stupid enough that those in power, ie those with money will let any Islamics take over our country then you are seriously deluded. Very seriously deluded.

Fascists are the cunts our brave lads fought against and at a time when we had mosques in this country.

How many compared to today. Go on get your bar charts and let's compare. :grrrrr:

My mother was in the munitions she lost a brother to the Germans may she rest in peace.

The fact still remains that we had mosques here before WW1 and WW2. Deal with it.
People have children. Deal with it.
People of different faiths fought for our country. Deal with it.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:49 pm

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/edl-racists/ra ... ie-andrews

For pure vindictive nastiness that you can only ever find amongst EDL members, Bristol Division's Amy Andrews won the prize.

Not the pride of Britain but the 'shame of britain'.

This sad, bitter and pathetic excuse for an English person has well and truly thrown her toys out of her pram because an Asian gentleman has won a Pride of Britain award.

Tariq Jahan, who refused to bow to the desire for vengeance after his son was killed by a car alongside two other men in Birmingham during the recent riots, received the award in the ceremony tonight.

Despite his son being killed, Andrews posted these comments on the EDl Angel's wall. Comments which we at EDL news find hard to believe that any human could be so hate filled to make.

The comments are in the link

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs