The EDL need a black leader

The EDL need a black leader

Postby spicy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 pm

We know there are members of the EDL that are black. Perhaps one of them could be brave enough to step forward it might, it just might take some the leftie heat of them.

The accusations of facist and racist would be a little hard to take seriously. :more beer:
spicy

Re: The EDL need a black leader

Postby wutang » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm

spicy wrote:
The accusations of facist and racist would be a little hard to take seriously. :more beer:

You might wanna look up Brazilian Integralism movement (Brazilian Fascist movement) their motto was "Union of all Races" - didn't stop them from being fascist b'tards.

In fact there is a good piece here about how far right groups like the EDL are integralists

http://libcom.org/library/new-integrali ... m-briefing
wutang

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:23 pm

wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:

You might wanna look up Brazilian Integralism movement (Brazilian Fascist movement) their motto was "Union of all Races" - didn't stop them from being fascist b'tards.

In fact there is a good piece here about how far right groups like the EDL are integralists

I find it disgusting that some cunt, on Remembrance Sunday can support the cunts our brave armed services fought against. Anti-British cunts.

Postby spicy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:02 pm

I find it disgusting that the cunt above wishes to generalise and twist things to suit his UAF agenda. I suggest you re-think what the war was about and include in your fucking thinking the freedom of speech.

Just to bring the conversation down to your level!!!
spicy

Postby spicy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:

I don't think that Brazillian politics or pressure groups are the same as they are here. There will always be differences all around the world.

I want to stop the growth of Islam in this country and it seems to me the EDL in whatever form they take are the only one's to bring attention to it.

Don't you get it? if the growth of Islam was not happening you would not get the EDL, they are a result of nothing being done to stem it.
spicy

Postby wutang » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:49 pm

spicy wrote:
Don't you get it? if the growth of Islam was not happening you would not get the EDL, they are a result of nothing being done to stem it.

And this kind of paranoid conspiracy thought centred on a specific ethno-religious group is where people such as yourself (and the EDL) are similar to the traditional fascism of far-right politics.

The classical fascism of the past century was founded on the belief that a specific ethno-religious group (the Jews) were trying to control Europe by:

- destorying it (causing economic recessions/depressions),
- dividing it (supporting immigration, attacking traditional values),
- controlling it leaders (i.e 'they did nothing to stem it'),
- aligning with the left/reds/trade unions/marxists (alternative conspiracy was that they CONTROLLED the left/reds/trade unions/marxists)

to stop 'true nationalist patriots' from protecting "the Nation" from them (the Jews)

Now replace "Jews" with "Muslims" and you have the new far right which the EDL is a part of - a wacky conspiracy involving a specific ethno-religious group and how they are trying to take over. Now like the article I linked to (which you clearly didnt read) I wouldnt call the new far-right movement (which the EDL is a part of) a fascist movement per se, there is enough to differentiate them, but they share a lot of ideological heritage with the Fascism of old, and that is more than enough justification to oppse them.
wutang

Postby Mark » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Mugabe would do a good job for em

cos he couldn't possibly do a worse job could he ................

lol

remembrance weekend, and edl think it a good idea to go burn the tent city outside st pauls, cos choudry and his donuts are nowhere to be seen......

well done boys
Mark

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:10 pm

spicy wrote:We know there are members of the EDL that are black. Perhaps one of them could be brave enough to step forward it might, it just might take some the leftie heat of them.

With all the drunken punch ups they're having with each other they sometimes have a black and blue leader - it doesn't help their reputation much. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Cactus Jack

Postby spicy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Mark wrote:Mugabe would do a good job for em

cos he couldn't possibly do a worse job could he ................

lol

remembrance weekend, and edl think it a good idea to go burn the tent city outside st pauls, cos choudry and his donuts are nowhere to be seen......

well done boys

They didn't though did they.

No one was arrested for it, the arrests were based on rumour.
spicy

Postby spicy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
spicy wrote:We know there are members of the EDL that are black. Perhaps one of them could be brave enough to step forward it might, it just might take some the leftie heat of them.

With all the drunken punch ups they're having with each other they sometimes have a black and blue leader - it doesn't help their reputation much. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Punch ups are happening everywhere didn't you know?
spicy

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 pm

spicy wrote:
wutang wrote:
spicy wrote:

I don't think that Brazillian politics or pressure groups are the same as they are here. There will always be differences all around the world.

I want to stop the growth of Islam in this country and it seems to me the EDL in whatever form they take are the only one's to bring attention to it.

Apparently the EDL say they are not against Islam growing but JUST against Islamic extremists.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs